HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy 7th Anniversary Susan!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

Happy 7th Anniversary Susan! Empty
PostSubject: Happy 7th Anniversary Susan!   Happy 7th Anniversary Susan! EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 6:36 am

Today is the day. 7 years since an incredible video hit the internet and went viral immediately. I will never forget the first time I saw it! I have never been so affected by a video in my life. Here it is--the reason so many became hooked by a woman from Scotland! The rest was history.

Back to top Go down
trennie

PostSubject: Re: Happy 7th Anniversary Susan!   Happy 7th Anniversary Susan! EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 7:17 am

fudgemeister wrote:
Today is the day. 7 years since an incredible video hit the internet and went viral immediately. I will never forget the first time I saw it! I have never been so affected by a video in my life. Here it is--the reason so many became hooked by a woman from Scotland! The rest was history.

You're absolutely right.
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Happy 7th Anniversary Susan!   Happy 7th Anniversary Susan! EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 3:54 pm

Wonderful. I am glad I got to see Susan perform in Louisville on her US tour. It was something I will never
forget. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy 7th Anniversary Susan!   Happy 7th Anniversary Susan! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy 7th Anniversary Susan!
Page 1 of 1