Wabbit
Clix Pix
fudgemeister
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
trennie

America's Got Talent Champions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 1:05 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
dyebat wrote:
Is there a possibility that some of the "leaks" coming out are deliberate fakes? I have heard of phony leaks being given out before.
I am still trying to figure out if an actual audience saw one act being crowned as the champion. I have read that sometimes phony sites are set up to give out the wrong info as the truth. It is done by producers to counter the "real" news getting out. I thought Susan has to return to do the final. Could all of it had been done in those couple of days she was in LA? So I come back to the original ques--does anyone personally know someone who saw an actual act being given the crown?? Im also confused by this talk that Darcy Lynn didn't make it but was given some wild card to get in. It just sounds as if there are a lot of shenanigans going on.
Well, I tuned in just after her act, but on the AGT fans site (another one, hosted by the same entity that does the leakers) some people said her ventriloquist part of the act was pretty "flat" last night, although she sang well.  But there were two other singers on the same night who were much better.  I saw them.  So maybe that was it.
Back to top Go down
trennie

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 1:11 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
dyebat wrote:
Is there a possibility that some of the "leaks" coming out are deliberate fakes? I have heard of phony leaks being given out before.
I am still trying to figure out if an actual audience saw one act being crowned as the champion. I have read that sometimes phony sites are set up to give out the wrong info as the truth. It is done by producers to counter the "real" news getting out. I thought Susan has to return to do the final. Could all of it had been done in those couple of days she was in LA? So I come back to the original ques--does anyone personally know someone who saw an actual act being given the crown?? Im also confused by this talk that Darcy Lynn didn't make it but was given some wild card to get in. It just sounds as if there are a lot of shenanigans going on.

I have seen nothing saying that anybody saw the actual winner "crowned, although people have published lists purporting to show the final ranking..  Since who the voters were in the final is now pretty murky, I think that may have taken place in Simon's living room.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 5:48 pm

After 27 days her golden buzzer performance has over 15 million views!! cheerscheerscheers
Back to top Go down
trennie

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 7:41 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
After 27 days her golden buzzer performance has over 15 million views!! cheerscheerscheers

cheering cheering cheering
Back to top Go down
trennie

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 7:50 pm

trennie wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
dyebat wrote:

I have seen nothing saying that anybody saw the actual winner "crowned, although people have published lists purporting to show the final ranking..  Since who the voters were in the final is now pretty murky, I think that may have taken place in Simon's living room.

I think every "big" name Got Talent act was promised 2 performances, one way or the other, to get them to come.  There's no prize for this thing, it's all about TV exposure.  So some didn't get through the semis (Darci and Jackie) but were brought back.  Darci, as a Wild Card for the Championship and Jackie as a guest performer at the Finals.

It's just a fill-in entertainment  till Simon gets to work on BGT in April.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 1:12 am

Last edited by fudgemeister on Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dyebat

dyebat

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 2:09 am

Brilliant! dancin dancin dancin
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 5:45 pm

HER FULL FINALS SEGMENT!!! 

Click on Youtube so it will go into official youtube view count

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

America's Got Talent Champions
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Susan News-
Jump to: