knudt
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
knudt

knudt

We did NOT do it Empty
PostSubject: We did NOT do it   We did NOT do it EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:34 am

There have been some veiled and some not-so-veiled accusations at the "other" Susan Boyle forum (not the official Sony site, but the one claiming 52,000+ members) that "DJGers" are responsible for the recent hacking and other mayhem at that site. I would like to go on record saying that there is NO plan to take over or destroy that forum by members here.

I do not believe anyone here is responsible for the recent hacking of that forum. I strongly support an investigation to discover just who is responsible.

ETA Nov 14, 2010: The Board has posted a statement confirming that members of this forum were NOT involved in the July incidents. It is about time! Now how about the second part of my post. Who is responsible?

Last edited by knudt on Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

We did NOT do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We did NOT do it   We did NOT do it EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:53 am

I strongly second this request for an (impartial) investigation. I also would hope that the results of such an investigation would be made public on the fansite so that all members know whatever the truth is.

Oh, and yes, I forgot to add that none of the participants here at this site is responsible for any of the wrongdoing that has been experienced at the fansite. None of us.

Last edited by Clix Pix on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

We did NOT do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We did NOT do it   We did NOT do it EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:03 am

I likewise affirm that our intention here at SusaHumor is to have fun and freedom of discussion, without "litmus tests" being applied to our every opinion. That is what draws us here and keeps us here. Our concerns about the "other" Susan Boyle forum are the fair and equitable treatment of its members. I can certainly affirm for myself that I have no interest whatsoever in "taking over" or "destroying" that forum. I would, of course, like to see that forum stop destroying itself and the people who come to it expecting free and open discussions among fellow fans of Susan Boyle. Many of us are concerned about conduct in the past by that forum's moderation and administration which we consider abusive.

I should also like to take this opportunity to note that the integrity of SusaHumor's Administrator, DJG, is supported by no less than our Buddy Christ, himself:

We did NOT do it Djg_bu10

(Just to remind everyone that when we're not seeking Truth and Justice, we do mainly occupy ourselves with humor. Wink )
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

We did NOT do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We did NOT do it   We did NOT do it EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:17 am

Nope. Not us. Move along now. We did NOT do it Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down

We did NOT do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We did NOT do it   We did NOT do it EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:37 am

I understand there has been a lot of stress the past two weeks at the "other" Susan Boyle forum. That stress was shared by many of us.
No one from this site intends any harm to the fan site and no one has hacked the site.
As a member of both fan sites I am celebrating with you. I whole heartedly support an independent enquiry into who caused the trouble and mischief of the forum.
Peace and joy
PS We are a Humor Forum that uplifts the spirit not tears it down..... geek
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

We did NOT do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We did NOT do it   We did NOT do it EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:26 am

No one from this site had anything to do with the recent hacking at the "other" Susan Boyle forum. No one here has control of the control panel and the inside information on how the forum is run by Dyebat and others. In fact we have supported Dyebat and I certainly do even though I am no longer a member there. No one wants to see the forum fail. Take that back to Dyebat and the board and your members please. This forum has nothing to do with the problems on Dyebat's forum. But in return it is time to stop blaming this forum for your problems. I totally support an independent investigation into the hacking and who is responsible for it and wish Dyebat good luck with it and may the truth come out about the guilty party or parties.

Marianne

Last edited by mdillow31 on Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bajaraquel

bajaraquel

We did NOT do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We did NOT do it   We did NOT do it EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 5:21 am

The ones who screamed the loudest about this site being nefarious and out to take over the forum are the ones who come here under disguise and do exactly what they accuse of us of doing. They come here, take select information, and take it back over to the forum to spread hate and dissention via deceit and manipulation. We speak our minds here openly, freely and honestly with little to no moderation. There are no power plays, no cliques, no games. You get what you see and that includes amazing poetry, lots of humor, serious discussion including religion and politics ALL with respect for one another. The number one thing on this site is the absolute and utmost RESPECT for Susan Boyle. You can bash us all you want, you can accuse us of having nothing better to do than take over the forum, but one thing you can NOT say is that we do not respect and love Susan.

I too would like a formal investigation of the allegations against this site and its members. I would like to see the results posted on both sites. Have the courage to read this, ask questions and seek the truth.
Back to top Go down
toplass

toplass

We did NOT do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We did NOT do it   We did NOT do it EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:44 am

I can only endorse what others have said Very Happy

The members here are too intelligent to do something as juvenile as hacking a forum. You will have to look elsewhere for the culprits and I hope they are found and outed.

Back to top Go down
sue2

sue2

We did NOT do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We did NOT do it   We did NOT do it EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:39 am

Toplass wrote:

The members here are too intelligent to do something as juvenile as hacking a forum. You will have to look elsewhere for the culprits and I hope they are found and outed.

I'm newish here but can unequivocally support what the others have said. I've seen nothing to suggest any member here has hacked or attempted to destroy your (and my) forum. Dyebat and crew have my full support. I hope you continue to seek the truth and ask pertinent questions, but you will need to look elsewhere for the troublemakers.
Back to top Go down
johnnycake

johnnycake

We did NOT do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We did NOT do it   We did NOT do it EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:32 am

There are definitely issues with that other site, and most people here are concerned having been victims of heavy handed authoritarian injustice, or simply unhappy about the treatment of others, or uncomfortable with certain policies. There is a lot of discussion here, although packed with humor, about what would improve that other site, and dismay over perceived missteps, along with quite a few "I told you so"s, but there is no conspiracy to sabotage. Instead most find it sad to see that other place seeming to sabotage itself.
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

We did NOT do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We did NOT do it   We did NOT do it EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:27 pm

bajaraquel wrote:
The ones who screamed the loudest about this site being nefarious and out to take over the forum are the ones who come here under disguise and do exactly what they accuse of us of doing. They come here, take select information, and take it back over to the forum to spread hate and dissention via deceit and manipulation. We speak our minds here openly, freely and honestly with little to no moderation. There are no power plays, no cliques, no games. You get what you see and that includes amazing poetry, lots of humor, serious discussion including religion and politics ALL with respect for one another. The number one thing on this site is the absolute and utmost RESPECT for Susan Boyle. You can bash us all you want, you can accuse us of having nothing better to do than take over the forum, but one thing you can NOT say is that we do not respect and love Susan.

I too would like a formal investigation of the allegations against this site and its members. I would like to see the results posted on both sites. Have the courage to read this, ask questions and seek the truth.

I believe the head shrinkers call that "projection". We did NOT do it 474884

All excellent points.
Back to top Go down
BettyBoop

BettyBoop

We did NOT do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We did NOT do it   We did NOT do it EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:29 pm

[quote="sue2"]
Toplass wrote:

Sue2 quote

I'm newish here but can unequivocally support what the others have said. I've seen nothing to suggest any member here has hacked or attempted to destroy your (and my) forum. Dyebat and crew have my full support. I hope you continue to seek the truth and ask pertinent questions, but you will need to look elsewhere for the troublemakers. [/quote

I agree with these posts and the others too. Our Number One purpose here is to respect Susan Boyle, to follow her and support her in all that she does and to have fun.
Back to top Go down
knudt

knudt

We did NOT do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We did NOT do it   We did NOT do it EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:16 pm

Lovin' Every Minute wrote:
bajaraquel wrote:

All excellent points.

I agree. It is ridiculous that we have to deny being the hackers. I do wonder about the motives of those who are spreading the rumors. Are they trying to deflect attention from their own misdeeds? What do they have to hide? What do they have to gain from problems at the "other" forum?
Back to top Go down

We did NOT do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We did NOT do it   We did NOT do it EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:47 pm

We did NOT do it Oh_boy15

I think we all (us and them) should take a chill pill, cause this is getting ridiculous Twisted Evil .
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

We did NOT do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We did NOT do it   We did NOT do it EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:09 pm

knudt wrote:
Lovin' Every Minute wrote:
bajaraquel wrote:

All excellent points.

I agree. It is ridiculous that we have to deny being the hackers. I do wonder about the motives of those who are spreading the rumors. Are they trying to deflect attention from their own misdeeds? What do they have to hide? What do they have to gain from problems at the "other" forum?

I agree with these statements. Those at the "other" Susan site need to look at their "own members" including "their staff". No one here can get into their control panel or would want to. Enough is enough. I hope Dyebat catches the guilty person or persons that have done this.

Marianne
Back to top Go down
Jan-usa

Jan-usa

We did NOT do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We did NOT do it   We did NOT do it EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 5:04 pm

I am new here as well, and I can say without question the following is true.

If you are looking for the culprits who sabotaged your site, then you have definitely come to the wrong place.
If you are looking for a conspiracy to overthrow your site and take power, then you are genuinely lose and off course.
But...if you care to be among people who are every bit as disgusted, dismayed and repulsed by the events you have endured on your site and would like nothing more than to see those responsible brought to justice, then you are definitely in the right place.
Welcome.

Last edited by Jan-usa on Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

We did NOT do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We did NOT do it   We did NOT do it EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 5:18 pm

I copy here part of my OWN post on the SBFI (3 days ago), to clear up my position and for whom may have have missed it:

(..)
Just to say (and believe it or not): you should know how much worry has been expressed at DJG's site over the whole situation here.
Thank you.

Last edited by tonnie_rocca on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm

We did NOT do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We did NOT do it   We did NOT do it EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 5:19 pm

Jan-usa wrote:

If you are are looking for the culprits who sabotaged your site, then you have definitely come to the wrong place.
If you are looking for a conspiracy to overthrow your site and take power, then you are genuinely lose and off course.
But...if you care to be among people who are every bit as disgusted, dismayed and repulsed by the events you have endured on your site and would like nothing more than to see those responsible brought to justice, then you are definitely in the right place.
Welcome.

Wow. Nicely said. clapping
Back to top Go down

We did NOT do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We did NOT do it   We did NOT do it EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 5:23 pm

Last edited by lulu on Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

We did NOT do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We did NOT do it   We did NOT do it EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 5:31 pm

lulu wrote:
BohemianSpirit wrote:
Jan-usa wrote:

If you are are looking for the culprits who sabotaged your site, then you have definitely come to the wrong place.
Welcome.

Wow. Nicely said. clapping

BoS I like you're signature, very classy Rolling Eyes

LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag It's a running joke between me and the Mexican guy who supervises the overnight cleaning crew at my store. Of course we can't be shouting those exact words, what with all the customers who speak Spanish. Very Happy So we just shout out, "La misma cosa!" as a greeting.

Yes, we are weird.
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

We did NOT do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We did NOT do it   We did NOT do it EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:10 pm

I know a little French and I'm guessing that "mierda" in Spanish means the same as "merde" in French....

Too bad we can't see each other on here, or I could also show you that word in sign language!!! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

We did NOT do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We did NOT do it   We did NOT do it EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:29 pm

Clix Pix wrote:
I know a little French and I'm guessing that "mierda" in Spanish means the same as "merde" in French....

Too bad we can't see each other on here, or I could also show you that word in sign language!!! LOL!

I know how to sign bullsh*t if that'll help! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com

We did NOT do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We did NOT do it   We did NOT do it EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:32 pm

Last edited by lulu on Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

We did NOT do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We did NOT do it   We did NOT do it EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:33 pm

I have Monkey Word in most languages.... butt... crap.... why should I consult
that. ??

We did NOT do it 763152 We did NOT do it 763152 We did NOT do it 763152 We did NOT do it 763152 We did NOT do it 763152 We did NOT do it 763152

Marianne

PS..... I made a poem.. crap and that... I sorry. !!!
Back to top Go down

We did NOT do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We did NOT do it   We did NOT do it EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:37 pm

Perhaps the boss should put our poems thread open for the public too, why not?
EW is reading it anyway. Dog Dance
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

We did NOT do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We did NOT do it   We did NOT do it EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:39 pm

Admin wrote:
Clix Pix wrote:

LOL! Actually, it would be interesting to see what the British Sign Language version is as compared to the American Sign Language. I know that, just as in speech, there are some regional differences!

Oops, getting off-topic here and probably shouldn't in what is supposed to be a serious and important thread.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

We did NOT do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We did NOT do it   We did NOT do it EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:46 pm

Clix Pix wrote:
Admin wrote:
Clix Pix wrote:

LOL! Actually, it would be interesting to see what the British Sign Language version is as compared to the American Sign Language. I know that, just as in speech, there are some regional differences!

Oops, getting off-topic here and probably shouldn't in what is supposed to be a serious and important thread.

Here we go:

We did NOT do it Bull_shit_sign_language_lesson
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

We did NOT do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We did NOT do it   We did NOT do it EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:51 pm

私は曲げることができます、彼らは私のお尻にキスをすることができます。

Marianne

PS.. from Monkey Word translator. !! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jan-usa

Jan-usa

We did NOT do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We did NOT do it   We did NOT do it EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:00 pm

Actually, this was a fun little interlude and hopefully, those who read it will take away with them the true spirit of this place.
As you can easily see, staying on topic is a bit of a stretch for us and derailing a thread just comes naturally.

But I do agree 100% with Clix.

This is a serious thread that deserves our continued respect.

Thank you knudt for starting this very important thread.

Last edited by Jan-usa on Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

We did NOT do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We did NOT do it   We did NOT do it EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:11 pm

Last edited by lulu on Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

We did NOT do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We did NOT do it   We did NOT do it EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:18 pm

lulu wrote:
Jan-usa wrote:
Actually, this was a fun little interlude and hopefully, those who read it will take away with them the true spirit of this place.
As you can easily see, staying on topic is a bit of a stretch for us and derailing a thread is generally the rule and not the exception.

oh my Jan, I almost can hear you saying : thanks for your time Rolling Eyes

Or 'thank you for your understanding in this matter'! Rolling Eyes Wink Laughing Twisted2
Back to top Go down
toplass

toplass

We did NOT do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We did NOT do it   We did NOT do it EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:20 pm

Admin wrote:
lulu wrote:
Jan-usa wrote:
As you can easily see, staying on topic is a bit of a stretch for us and derailing a thread is generally the rule and not the exception.

Or 'thank you for your understanding in this matter'! Rolling Eyes Wink Laughing Twisted2

Great post.
Back to top Go down

We did NOT do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We did NOT do it   We did NOT do it EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:20 pm

Admin wrote:
lulu wrote:
Jan-usa wrote:

We did NOT do it Descul12

Back to top Go down
toplass

toplass

We did NOT do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We did NOT do it   We did NOT do it EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:21 pm

Toplass wrote:
Admin wrote:
lulu wrote:
Jan-usa wrote:

Great post.

I agree
Back to top Go down
Jan-usa

Jan-usa

We did NOT do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We did NOT do it   We did NOT do it EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:24 pm

ok ok I'll go back to my room.....................
but if you'd let me out more often, these things wouldn't happen.
flushed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We did NOT do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We did NOT do it   We did NOT do it Empty

Back to top Go down

We did NOT do it
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Revelations-
Jump to: