Lovin' Every Minute
BettyBoop
Admin
CattyWumpus
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Susan's great sense of humor Empty
PostSubject: Susan's great sense of humor   Susan's great sense of humor EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:13 pm

I love Susan's wonderful sense of humor ,she is a very funny lady and her great laugh makes me laugh every time I hear it lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susan's great sense of humor   Susan's great sense of humor EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:16 pm

Her sense of humour is a national treasure. Her laugh is a talent just as her voice is. It's like she sings her giggle... She must never lose it or become sad because of the flow of events.
Back to top Go down
CattyWumpus

CattyWumpus

PostSubject: Re: Susan's great sense of humor   Susan's great sense of humor EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:37 pm

I would love to have a DVD of her laughing and smiling! Her laugh makes me laugh along and her smile absolutely melts me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susan's great sense of humor   Susan's great sense of humor EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:01 pm

DJG, can you put the wee blue car picture on this thread? That is my fave of all. You are getting better not badder... I'm sure it will be a real draw.
Back to top Go down
CattyWumpus

CattyWumpus

PostSubject: Re: Susan's great sense of humor   Susan's great sense of humor EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:04 pm

Great idea. And the YouTube original too, to put it in context.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susan's great sense of humor   Susan's great sense of humor EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:11 pm

Greetings, non-members! Why consider becoming a member? Well, we're all basically nuts here for a start, but we also have exclusive spoofs and fun like this!

Susan's great sense of humor SusaCarSusan1DIST
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
BettyBoop

BettyBoop

PostSubject: Re: Susan's great sense of humor   Susan's great sense of humor EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:13 pm

Admin wrote:
Greetings, non-members! Why consider becoming a member? Well, we're all basically nuts here for a start, but we also have exclusive spoofs and fun like this!

Love it!
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: Susan's great sense of humor   Susan's great sense of humor EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:44 pm

Admin wrote:

HEY!!! Who you callin' nuts?? jocolor
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susan's great sense of humor   Susan's great sense of humor EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:26 pm

Lovin' Every Minute wrote:

HEY!!! Who you callin' nuts?? jocolor

Well, you don't have to be nuts to be a member, but it certainly helps! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: DinkMobile   Susan's great sense of humor EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:36 pm

This is the nearest thing I've seen to Susan's NoddyMobile - the electric Smart Car, a/k/a Death Trap. Have seen a few of them on the road, they are incredibly dinky. You might have to be nuts to drive one of these, I personally think they're kinda cool! bounce

Susan's great sense of humor SmartCar[/img]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susan's great sense of humor   Susan's great sense of humor EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:39 pm

This is the nearest thing I've seen to Susan's NoddyMobile - the electric Smart Car, a/k/a Death Trap. Have seen a few of them on the road, they are incredibly dinky.

That's HUGE compared to Susan's Peel P50. There's only 20 roadworthy P50's left now apparently, and can sell for £50,000! She must have turned Simon upside down and shook his spare change loose! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: Susan's great sense of humor   Susan's great sense of humor EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:43 pm

Admin wrote:
This is the nearest thing I've seen to Susan's NoddyMobile - the electric Smart Car, a/k/a Death Trap. Have seen a few of them on the road, they are incredibly dinky.

That's HUGE compared to Susan's Peel P50. There's only 20 roadworthy P50's left now apparently, and can sell for £50,000! She must have turned Simon upside down and shook his spare change loose! Very Happy

I LOVE that Peel P50!! I'm not so worried about getting smooshed between two tractor trailers - or VW Beetles, for that matter - I'm more afraid that once I squeezed my fat arse into it, they'd need to go get the Jaws Of Life to get me the heck out! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
BettyBoop

BettyBoop

PostSubject: Re: Susan's great sense of humor   Susan's great sense of humor EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:05 pm

Admin wrote:

I LOVE that Peel P50!! I'm not so worried about getting smooshed between two tractor trailers - or VW Beetles, for that matter - I'm more afraid that once I squeezed my fat arse into it, they'd need to go get the Jaws Of Life to get me the heck out! Embarassed

And I note that it is neither left hand or right hand drive. Perfect for driving in whatever country you have carried it to in your carry-on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susan's great sense of humor   Susan's great sense of humor EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:25 pm

Susan could come up with a new song for this "This Little Car Of Mine,Wild Horse's couldn't get me to drive" and she probably would too. lol!

Last edited by dcj on Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susan's great sense of humor   Susan's great sense of humor EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:17 pm

sucanfun,

Don't think they would need the jaws of life,maybe just a bigger can opener : lol!
Back to top Go down
Sunset

Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Susan's great sense of humor   Susan's great sense of humor EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:17 pm

Admin wrote:

lol! The visual that goes along with that line is just too funny!!!
Back to top Go down
http://chukarridgegsp.com

PostSubject: Re: Susan's great sense of humor   Susan's great sense of humor EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:25 pm

Sunset wrote:
Admin wrote:

Here's your next spoof DJG lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susan's great sense of humor   Susan's great sense of humor EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:29 pm

dcj wrote:
Sunset wrote:
Admin wrote:

Here's your next spoof DJG lol!

Way ahead of ya! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susan's great sense of humor   Susan's great sense of humor EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:32 pm

Hello again, non-members! This is the place to be! No real rules, except just have fun! Lots of new exclusive spoofs and fun for members! But, be certain to read the 'Note to Guests' section before registering. You may not like the way we work here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susan's great sense of humor   Susan's great sense of humor EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:35 am

The only "adverts" Susan does here are for cars!
Back to top Go down
Ammo

Ammo

PostSubject: Re: Susan's great sense of humor   Susan's great sense of humor EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:11 am

Wow no posts for a long time....guess we're all too busy laughing somewhere else (oops! nearly said the E word there).
Now I DO think Susan would enjoy OUR humour....It's right up her street I would think. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://ammo.susahumor.com
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: Susan's great sense of humor   Susan's great sense of humor EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 6:06 pm

Being an essentially Scottish lassie I'm quite sure she would tooo. bounce Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susan's great sense of humor   Susan's great sense of humor EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 1:41 pm

Me three Susan's great sense of humor Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susan's great sense of humor   Susan's great sense of humor EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:02 am

If guests (non-members) need to ask anything about the site, or are having any problems registering, etc., please contact me directly: djg@susahumor.com

Last edited by Admin on Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susan's great sense of humor   Susan's great sense of humor EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:52 am

Hello guests come on in join our fun.... lol!

Join us we are happy to get to know you... cheering
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susan's great sense of humor   Susan's great sense of humor EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:07 pm

Yes, it's a crazy world on the SusaHumor Forum! Even the bean juice I spilled down my sweater turned into mass chaos and hilarity on our infamous 'Laundry Intervention' thread! The mouse that invaded my loft also turned into much amusement! If all you want is a good laugh without fear of being 'moderated' or 'banned', then this is the place for you babe! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susan's great sense of humor   Susan's great sense of humor EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:22 pm

Come and join in the fun,you'll not find a better place with so many crazy funny people just enjoying themselves Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susan's great sense of humor   Susan's great sense of humor EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 6:47 pm

dcj wrote:
Come and join in the fun,you'll not find a better place with so many crazy funny people just enjoying themselves Laughing

Ha did you say crazy.....

[img]Susan's great sense of humor Bug10[/img]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susan's great sense of humor   Susan's great sense of humor EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 12:07 am

Well Hello....
Come on in and join the fun guests. All you have to do is sign in and DJG takes care of the rest

Susan's great sense of humor Th_2hn11
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susan's great sense of humor   Susan's great sense of humor EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:15 pm

Lots of exclusive spoofing just for this Forum! Like this one!

Susan's great sense of humor Susabu10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susan's great sense of humor   Susan's great sense of humor EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 3:30 pm

Susan's great sense of humor Drive_10
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susan's great sense of humor   Susan's great sense of humor EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:53 pm

Hello again, guests! We're still working away on spoofs and having fun. Come join in! Here's the sort of thing we do here:

Back to top Go down
TxTammy

TxTammy

PostSubject: Re: Susan's great sense of humor   Susan's great sense of humor EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:38 am

I like that DJG!

You are so very talented!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susan's great sense of humor   Susan's great sense of humor EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:16 pm

Another little offering for our guests! You should register and come join us for loads more fun and nonsense! Laughing

Back to top Go down
Gingercat

Gingercat

PostSubject: Re: Susan's great sense of humor   Susan's great sense of humor EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:46 pm

Very brave of Pebbles! I wonder who his voice teacher is? ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Susan's great sense of humor   Susan's great sense of humor Empty

Back to top Go down

Susan's great sense of humor
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Humor & General-
Jump to: