HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Serial cyber stalker bully alert

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
toplass

toplass

Serial cyber stalker bully alert Empty
PostSubject: Serial cyber stalker bully alert   Serial cyber stalker bully alert EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 6:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Serial cyber stalker bully alert   Serial cyber stalker bully alert EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 6:49 pm

Toplass wrote:
Click here to find out more

Well, that is certainly interesting. I hope we find out more. I am not surprised. I hope they find out who the person is and bring legal proceedings against the person. It's too bad the controversy went on so long and innocent people discredited. But I guess there are some at EW that wouldn't mind if Dyebat, lchris and others would be discredited. The truth usually comes out and I hope we see more on this.

Marianne
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Serial cyber stalker bully alert   Serial cyber stalker bully alert EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 6:55 pm

It is my belief that the reason for this blog announcement is because information was NOT being acted upon and was NOT being shared with Susan Boyle fans, which is most unfortunate. Innocent and vulnerable fans have been at risk and were completely unaware of this. I think that it is inexcusable when this situation has been known for quite a while, including to those who were in a position to carefully investigate it and take action.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serial cyber stalker bully alert   Serial cyber stalker bully alert Empty

Back to top Go down

Serial cyber stalker bully alert
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Revelations-
Jump to: