HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:13 am

tonnie_rocca wrote:

SBFII is all over twitter, here is one:

For the latest news about Susan Boyle and to meet the nicest fellow fans~join us! Hope to see you!

The fellow fans is NOT the problem, most of them are OK, it's the management... Suspect

I joined for the fun, when it was first around it was a great site. I don't want to see it gone. But they're forcing it to sink. I've read some of the stuff today and I'm glad I'm gone from there.
Back to top Go down
bajaraquel

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:38 am

skywriter wrote:
bajaraquel wrote:
Being a Monty Python Holy Grail fan, can I request a "I fart in your general direction" banner?
Not a banner, but it's all I could find.

Thanks for trying. Nothing worse than a cat fart! Makes my eyes water thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
skywriter

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:14 am

bajaraquel wrote:
Thanks for trying. Nothing worse than a cat fart! Makes my eyes water thinking about it.
You only think there's nothing worse because you've never known a mastiff who ate an entire pot of bean soup. It wasn't hot, so he wasn't injured--and there was nothing to stop him eating the whole thing--but we had no gas masks and thought we were gonna die! Fart Fart Fart Fart
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?   Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:48 am

skywriter wrote:
bajaraquel wrote:
You only think there's nothing worse because you've never known a mastiff who ate an entire pot of bean soup. It wasn't hot, so he wasn't injured--and there was nothing to stop him eating the whole thing--but we had no gas masks and thought we were gonna die! Fart Fart Fart Fart

Oh. My. Dawg. There's the dog, banished to the yard for a week. LOL!! Fart
Back to top Go down

SBFII: Does red flagging a post make a difference?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2