Lovin' Every Minute
tonnie_rocca
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

Suboleaks: What are the odds? Empty
PostSubject: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:18 pm

Suboleaks: What are the odds? (link). king queen king queen king queen

(I omitted the original pics and videos)

What Are The Odds?

What are the odds that both of the administrators of susan-boyle.com claim they are being hunted by assassins? Both Pickled Tink and Kalua say that they live in mortal fear that their locations will be discovered by their enemies and they will be killed. I kid you not.

Kalua claims that the ghost of Pinochet has had him on a hit list of political targets since the day he was born. He has told some people that if his face is ever seen in public, he will be instantly terminated. That's probably why he thought it was safe to email his photo around to all and sundry. Pinochet's dead so he obviously can't use the Internets.

Pickled Tink apparently works for MI6 and has roving gangs of assassins after her. Naturally she cannot be seen in public lest she be hunted down. One supposes that is why she spends so much time hanging around an international superstar, having her photo taken and appearing in videos. What better way to keep you mug out of sight than to schmooze with one of the most famous women on the planet?
(..)

With these two dangerous characters running her largest fan site, is Miss Boyle safe? What if the ninjas find Pickle on one of the many well-publicized occasions when she's at Susan's house? Could Pinochet's ghostly legions target Susan to flush Kalua out of Switzerland – er, hiding? Might “Our Susan” be caught in the crossfire? Maybe the administrators from susan-boyle.com ought to stay away from Susan or at least give the Scottish Songbird a flak jacket when they're near her.

If sweet, wonderful Susan Boyle's fan club is run by such scary characters, the peeps who run Lady Gaga's fan club must be positively horrific.

Seriously, you can't make this shit up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:25 pm

tonnie_rocca wrote:
Suboleaks: What are the odds? (link). king queen king queen king queen

(I omitted the original pics and videos)

What Are The Odds?

What are the odds that both of the administrators of susan-boyle.com claim they are being hunted by assassins? Both Pickled Tink and Kalua say that they live in mortal fear that their locations will be discovered by their enemies and they will be killed. I kid you not.

Kalua claims that the ghost of Pinochet has had him on a hit list of political targets since the day he was born. He has told some people that if his face is ever seen in public, he will be instantly terminated. That's probably why he thought it was safe to email his photo around to all and sundry. Pinochet's dead so he obviously can't use the Internets.

Pickled Tink apparently works for MI6 and has roving gangs of assassins after her. Naturally she cannot be seen in public lest she be hunted down. One supposes that is why she spends so much time hanging around an international superstar, having her photo taken and appearing in videos. What better way to keep you mug out of sight than to schmooze with one of the most famous women on the planet?
(..)

With these two dangerous characters running her largest fan site, is Miss Boyle safe? What if the ninjas find Pickle on one of the many well-publicized occasions when she's at Susan's house? Could Pinochet's ghostly legions target Susan to flush Kalua out of Switzerland – er, hiding? Might “Our Susan” be caught in the crossfire? Maybe the administrators from susan-boyle.com ought to stay away from Susan or at least give the Scottish Songbird a flak jacket when they're near her.

If sweet, wonderful Susan Boyle's fan club is run by such scary characters, the peeps who run Lady Gaga's fan club must be positively horrific.

Seriously, you can't make this shit up.

I hear there's a special wing in the Priory for the terminally delusional. Rolling Eyes

You've now left us hanging precariously on the edge of a cliff. Will you be providing the answers to those burning questions posed above? I eagerly await the next installment . . . Popcorn
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:19 pm

WOW !!! Sorta creepy ain't it. ?? Sounds like this belongs in the.....

Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:22 pm

Maybe they need to rename SBFII "The Twilight Zone." ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
BettyBoop

BettyBoop

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:26 pm

Clix Pix wrote:
Maybe they need to rename SBFII "The Twilight Zone." ROFL ROFL

Maybe WE should rename them- TZ

Last edited by sucanfun on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:38 pm

Removed. Double posting. Error

Last edited by mdillow31 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:03 pm

Okay, so Tink and Kalua can't reveal their identities for fear of assassins sent from the Land of Mordor--but we know they're crazy. What is Suboleaks' excuse? After my initial wow-the-smoking-gun reaction, I got more and more uncomfortable as I thought about it. LChris' post on her blog nailed it down for me. I just don't like anonymous sources. I'm not forgetting Deep Throat, etc., but this is hardly about the US president or national security. This is fansite flame wars, and the enemy of my enemy is not necessarily my friend. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
BettyBoop

BettyBoop

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:14 pm

skywriter wrote:
Okay, so Tink and Kalua can't reveal their identities for fear of assassins sent from the Land of Mordor--but we know they're crazy. What is Suboleaks' excuse? After my initial wow-the-smoking-gun reaction, I got more and more uncomfortable as I thought about it. LChris' post on her blog nailed it down for me. I just don't like anonymous sources. I'm not forgetting Deep Throat, etc., but this is hardly about the US president or national security. This is fansite flame wars, and the enemy of my enemy is not necessarily my friend. Just a thought.

Well said, skywriter. I had not thought about the anonymous bit, but you are so right. Bang Desk
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:18 pm

Apparently he or she felt that they wanted to protect themselves against possible retaliation. Maybe he or she was afraid that Tink or Kalua would send goons out......
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:21 pm

mdillow31 wrote:
THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER.. ??

Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:26 pm

Clix Pix wrote:
Apparently he or she felt that they wanted to protect themselves against possible retaliation. Maybe he or she was afraid that Tink or Kalua would send goons out......
I doubt they have their shit together enough to afford goons. They can't even pay their Hostgator bill. In fact, their incompetence is stunning.

A little rule in politics: When your opponent is self-destructing, it's best to get out of the way.

Back to top Go down
BettyBoop

BettyBoop

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:31 pm

Can we believe that the picture posted of someone called Carlos, is actually their Carlos? I sincerely doubt it myself, but what do I know?
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:33 pm

I doubt VERY much that the cute, sexy-looking young guy in that photo is Carlos. SBFII's Carlos/Kalua is probably fat and jowly with bad skin and a balding pate.
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:31 pm

sucanfun wrote:
Can we believe that the picture posted of someone called Carlos, is actually their Carlos? I sincerely doubt it myself, but what do I know?

I'm not 100% positive that Carlos ain't in fact Carla -

Back to Lou Reed:
Back to top Go down
BettyBoop

BettyBoop

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:38 pm

Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo.

ROFL

Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:25 am

mdillow31 wrote:
mdillow31 wrote:
THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER.. ??

Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:46 am

Lovin' Every Minute wrote:
sucanfun wrote:

Carla, huh? Now THERE's a thought!!!

Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:53 am

Clix Pix wrote:
Lovin' Every Minute wrote:
sucanfun wrote:

Carla, huh? Now THERE's a thought!!!

Maybe 'Carlos' is in fact several people using the same log-in. Who the heck knows???

Maybe 'Carlos' can produce Obama's birth certificate . . . . neither seems to be able to confirm his own identity . . . .

ETA - Maybe Carlos IS Obama . . . . Suspect
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:20 am

Oy, vey, now THAT's a stretch, I'd say! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I've heard some interesting rumors but I think that one is a little too far-fetched, even for this strange outfit!
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:14 am

Clix Pix wrote:
Oy, vey, now THAT's a stretch, I'd say! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I've heard some interesting rumors but I think that one is a little too far-fetched, even for this strange outfit!

Stranger than being hunted by the ghost of Pinochet - ???? Firing
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:24 am

You've got a point there, LEM!
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 1:44 pm

Honestly, I would prefer that the writer of this blog were not anonymous, there is always something creepy about anonymity... Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
bajaraquel

bajaraquel

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:34 pm

From reading the "conversations" of the staff that have come to light and their obvious disdain for the members I would be one to believe one of the admin is Suboleaks. It would not surprise me that those sycophants are playing games with the peons.

Now if you read the comments I believe the answer is there as to who the writer of the blog is. I do agree not using your name in a blog is cowardly, like those who spy on other sites. If you have something to say, say it and say it yourself without using lapdogs.
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:57 pm

bajaraquel wrote:
From reading the "conversations" of the staff that have come to light and their obvious disdain for the members I would be one to believe one of the admin is Suboleaks. It would not surprise me that those sycophants are playing games with the peons.

Now if you read the comments I believe the answer is there as to who the writer of the blog is. I do agree not using your name in a blog is cowardly, like those who spy on other sites. If you have something to say, say it and say it yourself without using lapdogs.

I remember that avatar very well and who used it but anyone could use it so I am not sure if it the same person or not.
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:19 pm

I thought this looked familiar. The V for Vendetta logo. I too remember who used it. So is "Suboleaks" copycatting? or hinting? or taunting us with a dead giveaway?
Suboleaks: What are the odds? V_for_10
What puzzles me, the blog is very well written. I've not noticed EW's admins or their minions being so succinct. The logo's former user had pretensions to literary style, but not the discipline to pull it off. So this is an articulate coward, but still a coward.

Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:24 pm

I thought we had agreed that there was not going to be any public speculation about the identity of this new blogger?
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:27 pm

Clix Pix wrote:
I thought we had agreed that there was not going to be any public speculation about the identity of this new blogger?
WE DID????? confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:29 pm

mdillow31 wrote:
bajaraquel wrote:

I remember that avatar very well and who used it but anyone could use it so I am not sure if it the same person or not.
-I USED the V avatar too! However, Idid NOT write the anonymous blog. In case no one has noticed; I do NOT go anonymous!

Last edited by fudgemeister on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:44 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Clix Pix wrote:
WE DID????? confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused
We did??????? no, we didn't..... No No
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:46 pm

tonnie_rocca wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Clix Pix wrote:
We did??????? no, we didn't..... No No
The mere act of being anonymous........INVITES speculation!
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:48 pm

Clix Pix wrote:
Why not?
Back to top Go down
BettyBoop

BettyBoop

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:53 pm

Clix Pix wrote:

I had not seen that discussed anywhere!!!!!!! If the person is anonymous, it invites speculation. Why is everyone being so defensive?
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:07 pm

sucanfun wrote:
Clix Pix wrote:

I had not seen that discussed anywhere!!!!!!! If the person is anonymous, it invites speculation. Why is everyone being so defensive?
This is getting stranger and stranger.

Last edited by fudgemeister on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:08 pm

If this were SBFII they'd have made up a new rule by now and banned everyone! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:10 pm

Admin wrote:
If this were SBFII they'd have made up a new rule by now and banned everyone! Wink
They have reached the point where they do not even bother to make new rules! Firing Firing Firing Firing Firing Firing Firing Firing Firing Firing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suboleaks: What are the odds?   Suboleaks: What are the odds? Empty

Back to top Go down

Suboleaks: What are the odds?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Revelations-
Jump to: