Some stats - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some stats   Some stats - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:48 pm

Some stats - Page 2 Randma11
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: Some stats   Some stats - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:31 pm

Again time for a stats update, ew active members down to 952... Popcorn

Some stats - Page 2 Untit118
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Some stats   Some stats - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:00 am

952??!!!!! I'll bet after today's Not-so-big Announcement that there will be fewer and fewer members over the next few days and weeks. Reading that announcement today sure does not inspire confidence in the future of EW/SBFII, does it?
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Some stats   Some stats - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 9:16 pm

Clix Pix wrote:
952??!!!!! I'll bet after today's Not-so-big Announcement that there will be fewer and fewer members over the next few days and weeks. Reading that announcement today sure does not inspire confidence in the future of EW/SBFII, does it?

Not very many for what they call the biggest Susan Boyle fan site in the whole wide world.
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Some stats   Some stats - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 9:28 pm

Especially when one considers that only about maybe 75 people actually actively participate there......
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: Some stats   Some stats - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:18 pm

All these big events do not even ruin my stats, there is only a faint rippling, let's see what the next week brings... pale pale

Some stats - Page 2 Untit122
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Some stats   Some stats - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:23 pm

tonnie_rocca wrote:

It's really hard to believe, but I'm not interested anymore in their "half truths"... No No

Some stats - Page 2 Untitl18

I don't believe their stats. I think someone over there is messing with the membership.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some stats   Some stats - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:27 pm

Wacky Wabbit wrote:
tonnie_rocca wrote:

It's really hard to believe, but I'm not interested anymore in their "half truths"... No No

Some stats - Page 2 Untitl18

I don't believe their stats. I think someone over there is messing with the membership.

Messing with their membership?? affraid affraid affraid Yep...in more ways than one!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some stats   Some stats - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:30 pm

Some stats - Page 2 Untit111
Back to top Go down
toplass

toplass

PostSubject: Re: Some stats   Some stats - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:32 pm

I've been watching the new members list (on and off) It seems to me as though the membership numbers are boosted by all sign up's but not every membership is validated/approved or whatever they call it over there. So they are claiming members that actually don't get past the door keepers. I could be wrong because as I say I have only been checking every now and again and as a non-member I cannot see more than the front page of the forum.

Is there any one interested enough to check it out and see if I am right or wrong?

Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: Some stats   Some stats - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:00 pm

toplass wrote:
I've been watching the new members list (on and off) It seems to me as though the membership numbers are boosted by all sign up's but not every membership is validated/approved or whatever they call it over there. So they are claiming members that actually don't get past the door keepers. I could be wrong because as I say I have only been checking every now and again and as a non-member I cannot see more than the front page of the forum.

Is there any one interested enough to check it out and see if I am right or wrong?
Top, there is actually a kind of delay between them appearing in the "new members" list, and then later as such in the "Community", is that what you mean?? pale pale

If we count the 20 new members of March as "active" from the start (which I actually don't know), the real loss of active members for that period is 37, with a net loss of 17 active members.
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Some stats   Some stats - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:11 pm

Admin wrote:
Some stats - Page 2 Untit111

Too bad. Maybe next time. Smile

wings wings wings wings

Back to top Go down
toplass

toplass

PostSubject: Re: Some stats   Some stats - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:03 pm

tonnie_rocca wrote:

Top, there is actually a kind of delay between them appearing in the "new members" list, and then later as such in the "Community", is that what you mean?? pale pale

If we count the 20 new members of March as "active" from the start (which I actually don't know), the real loss of active members for that period is 37, with a net loss of 17 active members.

Yes Tonnie I do. That delay is due to TPTB checking the new members out and deciding whether or not to give them access. For some this process seems to take days, for others it happens pretty quickly. If you watch you see it happen. You need to take a look at "welcome to our newest member" (or similar wording) and that shows the latest member to gain admittance. If you check often enough (and if you can be bothered!) you will see that some never make it that far - in fact rather a lot. How they expect to attract new members when they decline to admit most of them I don't know!
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: Some stats   Some stats - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:13 pm

toplass wrote:
tonnie_rocca wrote:

Yes Tonnie I do. That delay is due to TPTB checking the new members out and deciding whether or not to give them access. For some this process seems to take days, for others it happens pretty quickly. If you watch you see it happen. You need to take a look at "welcome to our newest member" (or similar wording) and that shows the latest member to gain admittance. If you check often enough (and if you can be bothered!) you will see that some never make it that far - in fact rather a lot. How they expect to attract new members when they decline to admit most of them I don't know!

They'll probably say it's because they want "quality" not "quantity" ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
toplass

toplass

PostSubject: Re: Some stats   Some stats - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:23 pm

janakimack wrote:

They'll probably say it's because they want "quality" not "quantity" ROFL ROFL ROFL

Well they need to have a clear out then because whatever is is that TBTB at EW are - it ain't quality LOLflag
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: Some stats   Some stats - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:26 pm

toplass wrote:
janakimack wrote:

Well they need to have a clear out then because whatever is is that TBTB at EW are - it ain't quality LOLflag

I couldna said it better myself!!!
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Some stats   Some stats - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:36 pm

Ditto! Not quality, and sure not classy and fabulous!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some stats   Some stats - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:31 pm

A bit of 'moderation' taking place at SBFII! Wink

Some stats - Page 2 C018a623dd168479f3bfa8e27e3b031b
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: Some stats   Some stats - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:11 am

Wink Too much moderation??? Wink

Some stats - Page 2 Untit125

Some stats - Page 2 C018a623dd168479f3bfa8e27e3b031b
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Some stats   Some stats - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:27 am

Something is clearly wrong there, with the active member count steadily decreasing. 944 members now....in a few days, 935?
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: Some stats   Some stats - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 1:41 pm

Newest ew stats, still falling.
The party is over, but the headache lingers on... affraid affraid affraid

Some stats - Page 2 Untit126
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some stats   Some stats - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:08 pm

It would seem that in an attempt to inflate their membership numbers, SBFII are now refusing to let people leave! Rolling Eyes

Some stats - Page 2 Ewjail10
Back to top Go down
donaha

donaha

PostSubject: Re: Some stats   Some stats - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:19 pm

I'm one of those behind bars. I resigned several days ago and went back to check if it had gone into effect. Kalua had pm'd me that they were not deleting any accounts. affraid
Back to top Go down
pancake

pancake

PostSubject: Re: Some stats   Some stats - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:59 pm

donaha wrote:
I'm one of those behind bars. I resigned several days ago and went back to check if it had gone into effect. Kalua had pm'd me that they were not deleting any accounts. affraid

I want everybody to stay EW at least until elections. Then we will see if elections will put any new blood into the place. They want all of the ones they do not like gone by then. I truly believe that the elections will be rigged so that only their nominees will have a chance to win. When elections are over, then leave, but not before. Gotta stick it out long enough to at least satisfy my curiosity. Who knows, maybe by then some of the current staff will have resigned or gone to jail. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: Some stats   Some stats - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:05 pm

pancake wrote:
donaha wrote:

I want everybody to stay EW at least until elections. Then we will see if elections will put any new blood into the place. They want all of the ones they do not like gone by then. I truly believe that the elections will be rigged so that only their nominees will have a chance to win. When elections are over, then leave, but not before. Gotta stick it out long enough to at least satisfy my curiosity. Who knows, maybe by then some of the current staff will have resigned or gone to jail. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Just a question: when you are on pre-moderation, will they check your vote as well before letting it pass??? laughcry laughcry laughcry
Back to top Go down
whisper

whisper

PostSubject: Re: Some stats   Some stats - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:24 pm

tonnie_rocca wrote:
pancake wrote:
donaha wrote:

Just a question: when you are on pre-moderation, will they check your vote as well before letting it pass??? laughcry laughcry laughcry

Tonnie when is your pre-mod status over? I have never seen a controversial post from you... Shocked

Have you ask? Was it 7 days as it is suppose to be for the first defense ? What on earth have you done I see nothing controversial looking at your posts?... Shocked
Back to top Go down
pancake

pancake

PostSubject: Re: Some stats   Some stats - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:29 pm

whisper wrote:
tonnie_rocca wrote:
pancake wrote:
donaha wrote:

Tonnie when is your pre-mod status over? I have never seen a controversial post from you... Shocked

Have you ask? Was it 7 days as it is suppose to be for the first defense ? What on earth have you done I see nothing controversial looking at your posts?... Shocked

When you make up the rules as you go along, there does not have to be a reason till after the fact. I'm sure they will come up with something.
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: Some stats   Some stats - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:42 pm

It won't matter how many people cast ballots or for whom. All that matters is WHO COUNTS THE VOTES?
Back to top Go down
bernicer

bernicer

PostSubject: Re: Some stats   Some stats - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:54 pm

SBFII is at 943 active members this morning. Popcorn
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: Some stats   Some stats - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:56 pm

whisper wrote:

No, I won't ask, it has been 7 weeks now, not days.
The problem is that I have been bad in this place, especially in the guest forum... laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor
But who wants them back, the management of that place is rotten down to the bones. Some stats - Page 2 Www_me10
Back to top Go down
nevermore

nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Some stats   Some stats - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:08 pm

IF elections ever happen, and I do think that it's a big IF, I feel certain that they will suddenly come up with a rule (if they don't already have one) that says that no one on pre-moderation may vote.
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: Some stats   Some stats - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:16 pm

We pre-moderated could always appeal to Pferdeleiden... laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Some stats   Some stats - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:31 pm

nevermore wrote:
IF elections ever happen, and I do think that it's a big IF, I feel certain that they will suddenly come up with a rule (if they don't already have one) that says that no one on pre-moderation may vote.
They will not fear elections. They have removed any opposition.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some stats   Some stats - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:32 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
nevermore wrote:

We'll know it's definitely rigged when Diversity win! Wink
Back to top Go down
toplass

toplass

PostSubject: Re: Some stats   Some stats - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:34 pm

Admin wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
nevermore wrote:

We'll know it's definitely rigged when Diversity win! Wink

Snoooooooooooooort! ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some stats   Some stats - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some stats
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Revelations-
Jump to: