tonnie_rocca
WAMcKinley
fudgemeister
12 posters
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley Empty
PostSubject: SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley   SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:46 am

Moderator L of SBFII received a pm from WAMcKinley, a member. She posted the pm in the Staff Room Chat site of the website. What follows is the ACTUAL pm and the responses of moderator L and moderator J. NONE of this was obtained illegally!
WAM posted the following in the forum-"don't think Susan has to "drop 30 pounds" to be a good-looking woman. She's that already----and THEN some! Apparently she's happy the way she is. A man needing her to change in order to be attracted to her isn't worthy worthy of her, IMO."
Moderator L responded in the post--"Absolutely right! I think Susan is beautiful- I have always thought so. As to a man, I do hope there is one in the world good enough for her." WAM then wrote a pm to Moderator L. This is that pm:
"I appreciate the comment. Thanks. It is nice to be affirmed by a mod.--(LOL!!) I've been feeling particularlyUN-affirmed, lately,---or is it DIS-affirmed? I'm sure you know what I am referring to. A story for another day. I was especially moved recently by a comment you made somewhere here about your husband's death. I hadn't known about that---and your telling of the experience of dealing with his illness---and then of his death---was very touching. That's "the big one" for those of us who are partnered and something we all must face sooner or later. It's always too soon, especially when the relationship is a good one;--- but so sad to lose them in stages, over a long period of time, as was your case.
You've generally been the quiet mod---and I could always relate to you in the way you tend to moderate with a gentle touch. Members seem to really appreciate that. I know I do. Re modding,---I miss it in some ways, but not in others. Mostly I miss helping folks navigate around. But heck,---I can still do that. But anyhow, It's over and done. I wouldn't go back. I'm doing most of my communications via email these days. I don't know. It just feels more secure. If you ever want to reach me, I'm at ________. I wish you well, L." WAM
Posted by Mod L in the Staff Room chat:
"I commented rather blandly ,too--on one of WAM's posts and she pmed me thanking me for it. Oi vey. Just letting you all know, and if you want to read it I'll post it" To which Mod J responded in the chat room, "Please do, I love your humour!"Very Happy
To which Mod L responded," OK, here it is!" She then posted the exact pm from WAMcKinley!
I received permission from WAMcKinley to post her pm and words here. I reiterate that nothing I divulged here was obtained illegally! This was posted on 4-24-2010 in the Staff chat room.

Last edited by fudgemeister on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley   SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:41 am

What nasty pieces of work they must be. Shame No No
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley   SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:20 am

Well, well. That's what I get for trying to be nice to a mod, huh?! How very interesting! While I was on the moderating team, we were supposedly comrades, co-workers,---one for all and all for one. Good to know what my kindly co-worker actually thought about me, after all, isn't it?? And they wonder why I never felt "part of the team." Who would want to be part of a team like that!!?? Especially now that we know what was being said of members, too, by the "worthy" staff.

Thanks, Fudgemeister. I''m glad to have it revealed to me the kind of company I was keeping! I wont make the mistake of trusting like that again!
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley   SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:39 am

They don't know anything about real life: nasty words wherever spoken always turn around... Sick Sick
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley   SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:09 am

What disgusting behavior on the part of that particular mod and of all of them! WAM was the only decent mod they had there and once she was no longer there it just got worse and worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley   SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:22 am

Wam, I am sorry that ever happened to you. All that I have said to you in PM and or email has always stayed in email. I am grateful for your friendship. You know what, I should just send the quilt and work on it then say "from annon." because that's how it should be.
L is a freaking bully. A class one at that. Prime example of how to bully others. They make you look like shit to make them feel better. You know what, I bet she's in an abusive relationship and has never seen it. ARG111!!!!111
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley   SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:29 am

Sassyone wrote:
Wam, I am sorry that ever happened to you. All that I have said to you in PM and or email has always stayed in email. I am grateful for your friendship. You know what, I should just send the quilt and work on it then say "from annon." because that's how it should be.

The squares for your afghan were all hand-made and lovely. I remember the pictures of them! Thanks, Sassy,----I'm grateful for your friendship, too. You were the one who warned me, long ago, that I wasn't accepted as one of the team by the staff;---and you were right. I'll never forget that and will always appreciate it. I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley   SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:54 am

It is much worse than disgusting. It is sad, really, really sad that anyone can abuse a person's sincere words in this way. It makes me wonder what the person's real life must be like - pitiful is the word that springs to mind.

Well, Wam, if it's any consolation, you know how much we all appreciate, love and trust you here - so SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley Th_Tease-smiley to them...!!!
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley   SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:04 am

janakimack wrote:
It is much worse than disgusting. It is sad, really, really sad that anyone can abuse a person's sincere words in this way. It makes me wonder what the person's real life must be like - pitiful is the word that springs to mind.

Well, Wam, if it's any consolation, you know how much we all appreciate, love and trust you here - so SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley Th_Tease-smiley to them...!!!

There are a lot of kind, decent, and trustworthy people at Susan-Boyle.com. Too bad some of the staff have often shown themselves to be otherwise. The membership deserves better than they've often gotten.
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley   SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:11 am

WAMcKinley wrote:
janakimack wrote:

There are a lot of kind, decent, and trustworthy people at Susan-Boyle.com. Too bad some of the staff have often shown themselves to be otherwise. The membership deserves better than they've often gotten.

That is the tragedy there, that it's the very people who should be setting an example who are spoiling it for the rest of us. I think nearly everyone here was at EW at one time and it's where most of us "met". And there are still some fabulous people there but they are leaving thick and fast as more and more they begin to realize just how unkind and mean spirited the staff there are!!! In the end they're shooting themselves in the foot...
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley   SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:17 am

I was with a friend today and while we were chatting we got on the subject of SBFII (she is not a member there but is a Susan Boyle fan) and I gave her a quick overview of some of the things that have occurred and things which are going now at that site.... She said, "Susan would be horrified if she realized some of this, wouldn't she?"

That she would....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley   SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:54 am

Wam, I kept my promise too, I remember them talking shit about you too and how they will be giving you the ax right around Christmas of 2009. I just didn't know the actual date, or I would have said something.

Remember Bug? ( I think that was the other mod) they fired her as well, Doc R fired her, and said she wasn't safe to be around? I think they really messed up big time when the released you as a mod.

I also resigned as a moderator only 7 or so weeks into the role, I couldn't handle the backstabbing and or how they manipulated me into voting to get Terijay banned. I felt so awful for doing that.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley   SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:56 am

Clix Pix wrote:
I was with a friend today and while we were chatting we got on the subject of SBFII (she is not a member there but is a Susan Boyle fan) and I gave her a quick overview of some of the things that have occurred and things which are going now at that site.... She said, "Susan would be horrified if she realized some of this, wouldn't she?"

That she would....

Since it's a form of bullying - then yes I think she would be horrified at it.
I don't know any other forum that bullies people to resign or even believe that they're wrong.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley   SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:34 pm

Sassyone wrote:
Clix Pix wrote:

That she would....

Since it's a form of bullying - then yes I think she would be horrified at it.
I don't know any other forum that bullies people to resign or even believe that they're wrong.

I've seen a lot of drama and flat-out wankery on the internet over the years, but I've NEVER seen anything as bad as the machinations and manipulations and just plain abuse that seems to have been the norm at EW. I do remember that most of the people there are as the rest of us were: people of good faith who simply wanted to find a place to gather to discuss the new and amazing phenomenon of Susan Boyle. It is unfortunate that a few who appear not to have been of good faith took advantage of that trust--to what ends, I don't know. Maybe the satisfaction of having a bully pulpit is all the reward such people need.
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley   SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:40 pm

WAMcKinley wrote:
janakimack wrote:

As far as I'm concerned that was a perfectly lovely PM - I don't understand that response. Then again I never understood the cold shoulder that those twats gave you pretty much from the get-go. They're really not worth our time.
Back to top Go down
whisper

whisper

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley   SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:30 pm

We heard from PT that Susan's management reads forums.
I do hope they read this thread and post by fudgemeister and others.

Wam is a fine lady I have always respected and still do. I cannot fantom such rudeness towards her PM and unethical behavior from mods. They are a reflection of there leadership Kalua and Pickle Tink.
I am most surprised Susan's management lowers themselves to their level and associate themselves with those people.
It is astounding how the forum leadership chooses mods in their own image and allow them to bully good people.
I also agree with people that there are good people at EW some are very kind people.
I enjoy quotes and have some friends that like them and encourage me . It is fun to search and find wonderful once. I also like poems and love searching for meaningful once. I do not post as much as I used too.
Wam I am truly sorry that this has happened to you. It seems the fan sites and perceived power some people perceive themselves in brings out the worse in some people. I have seen it over and over.

Wam I am sorry this happened to you . You did not deserve this kind of treatment. I am surprised that the rudeness came from the mods in question I thought better of them.

Last edited by whisper on Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:03 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : to correct To add)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley   SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:58 pm

I am very sorry this has happened to you Wam, but am not really that surprised after reading all the stuff I have heard here since joining here. I didn't join ew until March1010 and so was not aware of all the bad stuff. It didn't take me long to see how a certain clique ruled and if you didn't go along you were flamed or completely ignored. A another thing that has bothered me and suppose this just sounds like sour grapes since I'm poor, LOL but can't get over the wealthy people there having so much influence. Those trips they make so often take a lot of money and then everyone falls all over them for the pics and reports. I'm glad to see pics and reports, but from the same people over and over there is something kinda off about it. I've often wondered if Susan is aware that it's mostly the wealthy elite she is always in contact with and if so what does she actually think. Especially since she comes from a very low income environment herself and continues to try and live a simple life.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley   SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:14 pm

donaha wrote:
I am very sorry this has happened to you Wam, but am not really that surprised after reading all the stuff I have heard here since joining here. I didn't join ew until March1010 and so was not aware of all the bad stuff. It didn't take me long to see how a certain clique ruled and if you didn't go along you were flamed or completely ignored. A another thing that has bothered me and suppose this just sounds like sour grapes since I'm poor, LOL but can't get over the wealthy people there having so much influence. Those trips they make so often take a lot of money and then everyone falls all over them for the pics and reports. I'm glad to see pics and reports, but from the same people over and over there is something kinda off about it. I've often wondered if Susan is aware that it's mostly the wealthy elite she is always in contact with and if so what does she actually think. Especially since she comes from a very low income environment herself and continues to try and live a simple life.

Life is easy when you marry money. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley   SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:52 pm

WAM I am sorry such disrespect was given you at SBFII. What a bunch of hypocrites and bullies. And I am being polite when I say that because I sure could say a lot more. They have no decency period.
Back to top Go down
bajaraquel

bajaraquel

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley   SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:56 pm

What is so humorous about being kind and expressing support in a tough time for someone? Ugly pure hateful ugliness.
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley   SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:07 pm

bajaraquel wrote:
What is so humorous about being kind and expressing support in a tough time for someone? Ugly pure hateful ugliness.

She must have thought I was being sarcastic. Although how one could read sarcasm into that PM is beyond me.---- Neutral
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley   SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:21 pm

WAMcKinley wrote:
bajaraquel wrote:

She must have thought I was being sarcastic. Although how one could read sarcasm into that PM is beyond me.---- Neutral

No way...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley   SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:56 pm

WAMcKinley wrote:
bajaraquel wrote:

I just don't get it.

Still, I also believe no act of genuine kindness is ever wasted. It has reverberations that will have a positive impact on others, whether or not on the originally intended recipient. sunny Your character shines through, WAM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley   SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Admin wrote:
Life is easy when you marry money. Rolling Eyes

I prefer the idea of marrying a human being, but that's my personal weirdness. Wink
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley   SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:07 pm

whisper wrote:

Wam is a fine lady I have always respected and still do. I cannot fantom such rudeness towards her PM and unethical behavior from mods. They are a reflection of there leadership Kalua and Pickle Tink.
I am most surprised Susan's management lowers themselves to their level and associate themselves with those people.
It is astounding how the forum leadership chooses mods in their own image and allow them to bully good people.
I also agree with people that there are good people at EW some are very kind people.
I enjoy quotes and have some friends that like them and encourage me . It is fun to search and find wonderful once. I also like poems and love searching for meaningful once. I do not post as much as I used too.
Wam I am truly sorry that this has happened to you. It seems the fan sites and perceived power some people perceive themselves in brings out the worse in some people. I have seen it over and over.

Wam I am sorry this happened to you . You did not deserve this kind of treatment. I am surprised that the rudeness came from the mods in question I thought better of them.

We heard from PT that Susan's management reads forums. laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley   SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:30 pm

Well, Fudgie, I don't know about Susan's management, but Susan has taken to wearing so much PURPLE of late that I really do wonder if she's found her way to our Guest Forum and has been avidly reading on her new computer... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley   SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:34 pm

BohemianSpirit wrote:
Well, Fudgie, I don't know about Susan's management, but Susan has taken to wearing so much PURPLE of late that I really do wonder if she's found her way to our Guest Forum and has been avidly reading on her new computer... Twisted Evil
I hope that she does but I do not count on it.
Back to top Go down
sue2

sue2

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley   SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:34 pm

Oh my! What goes on in their heads? How does such obvious warmth get treated with such derision? I see it as an ugly expression of her guilt. She's grasping at anything and nothing in an attempt to reassure herself her collusion in the ugliness is okay. WAM, you didn't deserve this by any measure.

hug
Back to top Go down
xjsarah

xjsarah

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley   SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:08 am

fudgemeister wrote:
whisper wrote:

We heard from PT that Susan's management reads forums. laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry

Actually, I can confirm, having overheard it at the recent London M&G, that Andy did say something to the effect that they try to keep up with fan stuff online. To what extent, I know not, but I can assure you that he did say it.

Sorry to learn that you were treated so unfairly, WAM. Well, they say there's nowt as queer as folk. No
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley   SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:28 am

xjsarah wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
whisper wrote:

Actually, I can confirm, having overheard it at the recent London M&G, that Andy did say something to the effect that they try to keep up with fan stuff online. To what extent, I know not, but I can assure you that he did say it.

Sorry to learn that you were treated so unfairly, WAM. Well, they say there's nowt as queer as folk. No
I think he was trying to be nice.
Back to top Go down
xjsarah

xjsarah

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley   SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:37 am

I have no idea if his motivation was sincerity or courtesy. All I know is that he said it. Others may make of it what they will. Wink
Back to top Go down
bajaraquel

bajaraquel

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley   SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:12 am

Thanks for clarifying xj! I do hope her team reads some of these forums. I have always felt it is important for the team to have honest feedback which isn't allowed at some places. I do not like the tempo of The Gift. That sure as hell doesn't make me a bad fan or mean I'm trashing her team, producer, Sony. Her team should listen to some Adele. I do like the arrangements of her music as it emphasises her voice but also meets my musical tastes. Not a damn thing wrong with saying that and I don't get flamed for doing it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley   SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley Empty

Back to top Go down

SBFII Moderator Posts PM of WAMcKinley
Page 1 of 1