HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

SusaHumor accounts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: SusaHumor accounts   Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:43 pm

Well, here are the SusaHumor accounts. As you can see, we make an absolute fortune! Wink I'm off to book my trip to Rio! Wink We don't have any income because we don't ask for 'donations', we don't send out endless emails with disguised afilliate links, and we don't ask anyone to lend us money! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
skywriter

PostSubject: Re: SusaHumor accounts   Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:52 pm

Thank you Mr. Admin! bagpipes Would you like us to knit you some earmuffs? knitting Or a little sweater for that parrot on your head? knitting Or a designer warmer for some other body parts? kissass No? Perhaps a quilt Sick or 10 of them? Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick No? My goodness, you are difficult... scratch ...
Back to top Go down
toplass

PostSubject: Re: SusaHumor accounts   Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:14 pm

skywriter wrote:
Thank you Mr. Admin! bagpipes Would you like us to knit you some earmuffs? knitting Or a little sweater for that parrot on your head? knitting Or a designer warmer for some other body parts? kissass No? Perhaps a quilt Sick or 10 of them? Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick No? My goodness, you are difficult... scratch ...

I'm making him some quilted pantaloons whether or not he likes them.

Back to top Go down
Zaney

PostSubject: Re: SusaHumor accounts   Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:21 pm

Ah but what we lack in riches we make up for in lurve!

Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: SusaHumor accounts   Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:21 pm

Toplass wrote:
skywriter wrote:

Toplass---what? No scriptures at the crotch??? confused confused confused confused confused Question Question Question Question Question choc
Back to top Go down
toplass

PostSubject: Re: SusaHumor accounts   Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:39 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Toplass wrote:
skywriter wrote:

Toplass---what? No scriptures at the crotch??? confused confused confused confused confused Question Question Question Question Question choc

They're on the arse Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: SusaHumor accounts   Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:42 pm

Toplass wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Toplass wrote:
skywriter wrote:

They're on the arse Very Happy
Do arse I say; not arse I do!! laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry choc choc choc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SusaHumor accounts   

Back to top Go down

SusaHumor accounts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1