I Dream A Dream!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

I Dream A Dream! Empty
PostSubject: I Dream A Dream!   I Dream A Dream! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:05 pm

Yes---I dream a dream! Imagine, ALL fans of Susan under one big tent! With just a couple of rules about tolerance, respect, and understanding, it could have been achieved! With an administration that treated ALL equally, it could have been achieved! With members who accepted the differences in all human beings, it could have been achieved! With a "live and let live" attitude, it could have been achieved! Instead, we HAD to get a narrow-minded leadership, whose only interests were in the rights of a few and their own self-aggrandizement! What WOULD Susan think?? No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

I Dream A Dream! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Dream A Dream!   I Dream A Dream! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:30 pm

And what would Quilty think?!

I Dream A Dream! Quilty10
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
whisper

whisper

I Dream A Dream! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Dream A Dream!   I Dream A Dream! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:34 pm

Admin wrote:

Boss I love that quilt...Smile
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

I Dream A Dream! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Dream A Dream!   I Dream A Dream! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:37 pm

whisper wrote:
Admin wrote:

Boss I love that quilt...Smile
ME,TOO!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy sleeping sleeping sleeping sleeping sleeping choc
Back to top Go down
whisper

whisper

I Dream A Dream! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Dream A Dream!   I Dream A Dream! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:39 pm

fudgemeister wrote:

Yes---I dream a dream! Imagine, ALL fans of Susan under one big tent! With just a couple of rules about tolerance, respect, and understanding, it could have been achieved! With an administration that treated ALL equally, it could have been achieved! With members who accepted the differences in all human beings, it could have been achieved! With a "live and let live" attitude, it could have been achieved! Instead, we HAD to get a narrow-minded leadership, whose only interests were in the rights of a few and their own self-aggrandizement! What WOULD Susan think?? No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No

Yes Fudge somehow that dream slipped away from all of us. There are never winners in situations as you describe in the end all loose. Things could have been different I agree if people would have been able to speak and there was more transparency and forthrightness. That is all water under the bridge. ....It is sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

I Dream A Dream! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Dream A Dream!   I Dream A Dream! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:41 pm

Admin wrote:

I love the Quilty too boss. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

I Dream A Dream! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Dream A Dream!   I Dream A Dream! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:01 pm

Quilty gets into the groove! Laughing

I Dream A Dream! 2351314f4f841411535ba6422c9f76fb
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
Sponsored content

I Dream A Dream! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Dream A Dream!   I Dream A Dream! Empty

Back to top Go down

I Dream A Dream!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Revelations-