Admin
fudgemeister
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

There Is Shit At SBFII! Empty
PostSubject: There Is Shit At SBFII!   There Is Shit At SBFII! EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:49 am

Hey SBFII moderators---WHAT IS THE DEAL? Someone wrote the word "Shit" on your forum over 8 hours ago; AND it is STILL there!!! Oh, my! I wonder if my shit would have remained on the forum for 8 hours. Probably more like 8 seconds with a warning to boot! It is just the old "Animal Farm" story with you guys. You know, "some pigs are more equal than other pigs." Yeah,THAT story, tinkykalua!
Oh, BTW, did the forum collapse, or did members have breakdowns because the forum has shit in it? Probably not. There is a lesson to be learned there, but I am certain that tinkykalua will NOT learn it! No No No No No No No No No No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Is Shit At SBFII!   There Is Shit At SBFII! EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:06 am

I remember one time I wrote the word or phrase "to hell with you" and I was told it was not a polite thing to say -- thing is I had copied susan's words from the Final BGT show. SERIOUSLY they need to get a grip.

Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: There Is Shit At SBFII!   There Is Shit At SBFII! EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:44 pm

16 hours later and the shit is STILL there! It seems no amount of shit can take that place down I dedicate the following video to the Pickle Lady!

Fart Fart Fart Fart Fart Fart Fart Fart Fart Fart Fart Fart Fart Fart Fart
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: There Is Shit At SBFII!   There Is Shit At SBFII! EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:30 pm

OMG---24 hours AND shit is STILL there! HOW is that forum surviving such disgusting language!! Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick No No No No No No
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: There Is Shit At SBFII!   There Is Shit At SBFII! EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:44 pm

I have just been told that when Susan was given the Randma quilt she said, "HOLY SHIT" Now I know why SHIT is acceptable on the forum----it is because THEIR beloved Susan uses the word! Notice to all of you posters---SHIT is now OK!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers choc
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There Is Shit At SBFII!   There Is Shit At SBFII! EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:45 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
I have just been told that when Susan was given the Randma quilt she said, "HOLY SHIT" Now I know why SHIT is acceptable on the forum----it is because THEIR beloved Susan uses the word! Notice to all of you posters---SHIT is now OK!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers choc

Perhaps they need to ban Lipra Loof then! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
xeno

xeno

PostSubject: Re: There Is Shit At SBFII!   There Is Shit At SBFII! EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:26 pm

Shit is holy now, folks!

When Susan saw the latest quilt, she exclaimed, "Holy shit!" several times. So now shit is sanctified at SBFII.

EDIT: Sorry, fudgie, I missed your post. Very Happy Now all the perfect people who feigned horror when Susan dropped f-bombs will be out in force to condemn her, right? Right?
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: There Is Shit At SBFII!   There Is Shit At SBFII! EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:54 pm

And there's more to this depravity! When Susan was told that Susanfan had done a lot of the machine embroidery on the quilt and had especially enjoyed "doing Donnie,"----Susan, with a wicked gleam in her eye, responded, in an aside to one of the fans, "So did I!" affraid affraid affraid pale pale affraid affraid affraid pale pale affraid affraid affraid

Horrors!! There goes her shot at sainthood!! A hundred red-scarved fans are wringing their hands and weeping. And praying for her soul, of course!!
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: There Is Shit At SBFII!   There Is Shit At SBFII! EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:08 pm

WAMcKinley wrote:
And there's more to this depravity! When Susan was told that Susanfan had done a lot of the machine embroidery on the quilt and had especially enjoyed "doing Donnie,"----Susan, with a wicked gleam in her eye, responded, in an aside to one of the fans, "So did I!" affraid affraid affraid pale pale affraid affraid affraid pale pale affraid affraid affraid

Horrors!! There goes her shot at sainthood!! A hundred red-scarved fans are wringing their hands and weeping. And praying for her soul, of course!!
DOING DONNIE!! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid UH-OH!! Strong sexual connotation there!!Time for Gomer Pyle to go into action--

Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: There Is Shit At SBFII!   There Is Shit At SBFII! EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:25 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Hey SBFII moderators---WHAT IS THE DEAL? Someone wrote the word "Shit" on your forum over 8 hours ago; AND it is STILL there!!! Oh, my! I wonder if my shit would have remained on the forum for 8 hours. Probably more like 8 seconds with a warning to boot! It is just the old "Animal Farm" story with you guys. You know, "some pigs are more equal than other pigs." Yeah,THAT story, tinkykalua!
Oh, BTW, did the forum collapse, or did members have breakdowns because the forum has shit in it? Probably not. There is a lesson to be learned there, but I am certain that tinkykalua will NOT learn it! No No No No No No No No No No

Well fudge - - - that's because yours stinks, apparently theirs does not. Rolling Eyes

There Is Shit At SBFII! 493282 There Is Shit At SBFII! 621723 There Is Shit At SBFII! 493282 There Is Shit At SBFII! 621723 There Is Shit At SBFII! 493282 There Is Shit At SBFII! 621723 There Is Shit At SBFII! 493282

WAMcKinley wrote:

LOL!!! Nice! There Is Shit At SBFII! 522484 There Is Shit At SBFII! 522484 There Is Shit At SBFII! 522484 There Is Shit At SBFII! 522484 There Is Shit At SBFII! 522484
Back to top Go down
xjsarah

xjsarah

PostSubject: Re: There Is Shit At SBFII!   There Is Shit At SBFII! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 1:17 am

WAMcKinley wrote:

LMAO!!! LOLflag

It's been blindingly obvious for ages (even to me) that Susan's mind is naughtier than the contents of an Ann Summers shop, and that her vocabulary is more colourful than Joseph's coat! Laughing Not really surprising, considering the sort of area in which she was brought up. Sainthood, indeed... Rolling Eyes Wink
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: There Is Shit At SBFII!   There Is Shit At SBFII! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 1:46 am

What's an Ann Summers shop? A shop with, erm, "adult merchandise," sexy "dainties," "adult toys" and such? LOL!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: There Is Shit At SBFII!   There Is Shit At SBFII! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 1:58 am

Clix Pix wrote:
What's an Ann Summers shop? A shop with, erm, "adult merchandise," sexy "dainties," "adult toys" and such? LOL!!!!!!!!
Did you google?/ pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored
Back to top Go down
xjsarah

xjsarah

PostSubject: Re: There Is Shit At SBFII!   There Is Shit At SBFII! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:02 am

Clix Pix wrote:

Indeed it is! Wink

http://www.annsummers.com
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: There Is Shit At SBFII!   There Is Shit At SBFII! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:12 am

Oh, my, my, my!!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: There Is Shit At SBFII!   There Is Shit At SBFII! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:27 am

The youngsters of today!!! Bhwaaaahahahahahahaha...

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: There Is Shit At SBFII!   There Is Shit At SBFII! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:41 am

Clix Pix wrote:

I think we need a forum field trip,----don't you?? Potential new merchandise for our "Tacky Gift Shop!!"
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: There Is Shit At SBFII!   There Is Shit At SBFII! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:45 am

WAM!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: There Is Shit At SBFII!   There Is Shit At SBFII! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:53 am

Clix Pix wrote:

Can't you see it now,----a bunch of middle-aged to older purple scarves roaming throughout the shop, getting our minds blown left and right,---when we're not rolling on the floor LOAO!! I suggest we leave the Susan buttons at home, though,----definitely.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: There Is Shit At SBFII!   There Is Shit At SBFII! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:59 am

WAMcKinley wrote:
Clix Pix wrote:

Can't you see it now,----a bunch of middle-aged to older purple scarves roaming throughout the shop, getting our minds blown left and right,---when we're not rolling on the floor LOAO!! I suggest we leave the Susan buttons at home, though,----definitely.
OH! WAM!! BAM!! THANK YOU MA"AM! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! choc choc choc
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: There Is Shit At SBFII!   There Is Shit At SBFII! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:07 am

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: There Is Shit At SBFII!   There Is Shit At SBFII! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:14 am

fudgemeister wrote:
OH! WAM!! BAM!! THANK YOU MA"AM! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! choc choc choc

Better check that "rabbit" for batteries b/4 you chomp down, Fudgie. You could get a big surprise!!------- Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: There Is Shit At SBFII!   There Is Shit At SBFII! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:39 am

AIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! You're wicked, WAM!!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: There Is Shit At SBFII!   There Is Shit At SBFII! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:45 am

WAMcKinley wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:

Better check that "rabbit" for batteries b/4 you chomp down, Fudgie. You could get a big surprise!!------- Wink Wink
The fudgemeister KNOWS chocolate! And the fudgemeister KNOWS "rabbits"!! albino choc albino choc albino choc albino choc albino
Back to top Go down
xeno

xeno

PostSubject: Re: There Is Shit At SBFII!   There Is Shit At SBFII! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:39 am

WAMcKinley wrote:

Come now, WAM! Surely you know that Susan has absolutely no idea what "doing Donny" means! She has no experience with the opposite sex and was probably just repeating something she heard on a bawdy British television show. Or perhaps she was talking about "doing Donny's hair".

Frankly, I'm appalled that anyone would even think Susan was saying what you think she was saying. This is like when Susan said she met Donny and thought, "Sex." Any fool knows she meant to say she thought, "Sexy." Because she would never think, "Sex." Honestly, some people just don't get it....

[/churchlady]
Back to top Go down
BettyBoop

BettyBoop

PostSubject: Re: There Is Shit At SBFII!   There Is Shit At SBFII! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:38 am

I love your new avatar Fudge.
Back to top Go down
toplass

toplass

PostSubject: Re: There Is Shit At SBFII!   There Is Shit At SBFII! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 12:02 pm

sucanfun wrote:
I love your new avatar Fudge.

It's good innit Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Is Shit At SBFII!   There Is Shit At SBFII! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 12:09 pm

xjsarah wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:

LMAO!!! LOLflag

It's been blindingly obvious for ages (even to me) that Susan's mind is naughtier than the contents of an Ann Summers shop, and that her vocabulary is more colourful than Joseph's coat! Laughing Not really surprising, considering the sort of area in which she was brought up. Sainthood, indeed... Rolling Eyes Wink

You naughty nutty girls! Laughing
There Is Shit At SBFII! Laughi12

Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: There Is Shit At SBFII!   There Is Shit At SBFII! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 12:35 pm

lulu wrote:
xjsarah wrote:
LMAO!!! LOLflag
You naughty nutty girls! Laughing
The Ann Summers shop is now explained, but the "Joseph's coat"??
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
xjsarah

xjsarah

PostSubject: Re: There Is Shit At SBFII!   There Is Shit At SBFII! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 12:38 pm

As in 'Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat'. Or, in the Bible/Torah, Joseph's coat of many colours. Smile
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: There Is Shit At SBFII!   There Is Shit At SBFII! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:38 pm

xeno wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:

Come now, WAM! Surely you know that Susan has absolutely no idea what "doing Donny" means! She has no experience with the opposite sex and was probably just repeating something she heard on a bawdy British television show. Or perhaps she was talking about "doing Donny's hair".

Frankly, I'm appalled that anyone would even think Susan was saying what you think she was saying. This is like when Susan said she met Donny and thought, "Sex." Any fool knows she meant to say she thought, "Sexy." Because she would never think, "Sex." Honestly, some people just don't get it....

[/churchlady]

Susan may not "get it,"-----but obviously she'd like to!!----------- Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 stirpot stirpot If nowhere else, at least "it's" been on her mind.------- Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: There Is Shit At SBFII!   There Is Shit At SBFII! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:50 pm

PROGRESS REPORT--Almost 48 hours and SHIT IS STILL on the SBFII forum! I think we all must thank Susan (Lirpa Loof) for shit on that forum. By saying HOLY SHIT ten times at the quilt presentation, she has shown the red scarved fanatics the error of their ways concerning SHIT! Susan, I just so wish you could visit us here at Susahumor; I KNOW that you would LOVE this site!! We here know that you are a fun, contemporary, down to earth woman who is not ashamed of cursing at times, and obviously enjoy fun things and comedy at times! COME HERE PLEASE!! You would not regret it!! hug hug hug
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: There Is Shit At SBFII!   There Is Shit At SBFII! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:56 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
PROGRESS REPORT--Almost 48 hours and SHIT IS STILL on the SBFII forum! I think we all must thank Susan (Lirpa Loof) for shit on that forum. By saying HOLY SHIT ten times at the quilt presentation, she has shown the red scarved fanatics the error of their ways concerning SHIT! Susan, I just so wish you could visit us here at Susahumor; I KNOW that you would LOVE this site!! We here know that you are a fun, contemporary, down to earth woman who is not ashamed of cursing at times, and obviously enjoy fun things and comedy at times! COME HERE PLEASE!! You would not regret it!! hug hug hug
Fudge, it means only that there will NOT be another quilt, they cannot risk their souls with Subo saying Holy Sh*t a fifty times... laughfloor laughfloor
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: There Is Shit At SBFII!   There Is Shit At SBFII! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:29 pm

Holy Shit! I can't believe "Saint Susan" said "holy shit!" My, my, my...... I'll bet there are some red faces matching those red scarves at SBFI!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
pipechanter

PostSubject: Re: There Is Shit At SBFII!   There Is Shit At SBFII! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:42 pm

Perhaps a gift basket for Susan from Ann Summers? Delivered personally by????????????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There Is Shit At SBFII!   There Is Shit At SBFII! Empty

Back to top Go down

There Is Shit At SBFII!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next