HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 Fanatic's new film - trailer!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 15763
Points : 18741
Join date : 2009-09-19

Fanatic's new film - trailer! Empty
PostSubject: Fanatic's new film - trailer!   Fanatic's new film - trailer! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:12 am

Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

Posts : 5255
Points : 5473
Join date : 2009-09-21
Location : Connecticut, USA

Fanatic's new film - trailer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanatic's new film - trailer!   Fanatic's new film - trailer! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:52 am

24 guests at the moment - must be something about forbidden fruit . . . . . .

"Dat baaaaastid DJG!!!!!" Shocked

Oh c'mon folks admit it - it's funny!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 15763
Points : 18741
Join date : 2009-09-19

Fanatic's new film - trailer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanatic's new film - trailer!   Fanatic's new film - trailer! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:57 am

Lovin' Every Minute wrote:
24 guests at the moment - must be something about forbidden fruit . . . . . .

"Dat baaaaastid DJG!!!!!" Shocked

Oh c'mon folks admit it - it's funny!!!! Wink

They love me really! They only pretend to hate me! pirat
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
skywriter

skywriter

Posts : 4066
Points : 4183
Join date : 2010-05-09
Age : 72
Location : Kentucky

Fanatic's new film - trailer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanatic's new film - trailer!   Fanatic's new film - trailer! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:32 am

Admin wrote:
Lovin' Every Minute wrote:
24 guests at the moment - must be something about forbidden fruit . . . . . .

"Dat baaaaastid DJG!!!!!" Shocked

Oh c'mon folks admit it - it's funny!!!! Wink

They love me really! They only pretend to hate me! pirat
Right. And when they burn Flat DJG at the stake, it's a sign of affection. Really it is.
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

Posts : 60034
Points : 61475
Join date : 2009-10-10
Location : Illinois, USA

Fanatic's new film - trailer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanatic's new film - trailer!   Fanatic's new film - trailer! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:39 am

skywriter wrote:
Admin wrote:
Lovin' Every Minute wrote:
24 guests at the moment - must be something about forbidden fruit . . . . . .

"Dat baaaaastid DJG!!!!!" Shocked

Oh c'mon folks admit it - it's funny!!!! Wink

They love me really! They only pretend to hate me! pirat
Right. And when they burn Flat DJG at the stake, it's a sign of affection. Really it is.

Don't worry. They will wrap a quilt around you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 15763
Points : 18741
Join date : 2009-09-19

Fanatic's new film - trailer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanatic's new film - trailer!   Fanatic's new film - trailer! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:40 am

mdillow31 wrote:
skywriter wrote:
Admin wrote:
Lovin' Every Minute wrote:
24 guests at the moment - must be something about forbidden fruit . . . . . .

"Dat baaaaastid DJG!!!!!" Shocked

Oh c'mon folks admit it - it's funny!!!! Wink

They love me really! They only pretend to hate me! pirat
Right. And when they burn Flat DJG at the stake, it's a sign of affection. Really it is.

Don't worry. They will wrap a quilt around you. Smile

They've got plenty of the buggers! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
Wabbit

Wabbit

Posts : 60034
Points : 61475
Join date : 2009-10-10
Location : Illinois, USA

Fanatic's new film - trailer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanatic's new film - trailer!   Fanatic's new film - trailer! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:43 am

Admin wrote:
mdillow31 wrote:
skywriter wrote:
Admin wrote:
Lovin' Every Minute wrote:
24 guests at the moment - must be something about forbidden fruit . . . . . .

"Dat baaaaastid DJG!!!!!" Shocked

Oh c'mon folks admit it - it's funny!!!! Wink

They love me really! They only pretend to hate me! pirat
Right. And when they burn Flat DJG at the stake, it's a sign of affection. Really it is.

Don't worry. They will wrap a quilt around you. Smile

They've got plenty of the buggers! Rolling Eyes


All you have to do is tell them how many you want. I am sure there are enough to go around.... you.... and us. Smile
Smile
Back to top Go down
johnnycake

johnnycake

Posts : 2554
Points : 2591
Join date : 2010-05-24
Location : Cambridge

Fanatic's new film - trailer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanatic's new film - trailer!   Fanatic's new film - trailer! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:47 am

Admin wrote:

Only 63 hours? A reasonable amount of time to invest to attain enlightenment.

Really, DJG, is nothing sacred to you?


Last edited by johnnycake on Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
johnnycake

johnnycake

Posts : 2554
Points : 2591
Join date : 2010-05-24
Location : Cambridge

Fanatic's new film - trailer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanatic's new film - trailer!   Fanatic's new film - trailer! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:51 am

mdillow31 wrote:

All you have to do is tell them how many you want. I am sure there are enough to go around.... you.... and us. Smile [/b][/color]Smile


Don't forget to indicate what size you want, and if you'll be needing any replicas.
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

Posts : 60034
Points : 61475
Join date : 2009-10-10
Location : Illinois, USA

Fanatic's new film - trailer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanatic's new film - trailer!   Fanatic's new film - trailer! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:10 pm

johnnycake wrote:
mdillow31 wrote:

All you have to do is tell them how many you want. I am sure there are enough to go around.... you.... and us. Smile [/b][/color]Smile


Don't forget to indicate what size you want, and if you'll be needing any replicas.

I thought it was big enough to engulf us all. No replicas needed. ?? Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Fanatic's new film - trailer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanatic's new film - trailer!   Fanatic's new film - trailer! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:01 pm

johnnycake wrote:
Admin wrote:

Only 63 hours? A reasonable amount of time to invest to attain enlightenment.

Really, DJG, is nothing sacred to you?

laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Fanatic's new film - trailer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanatic's new film - trailer!   Fanatic's new film - trailer! Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Fanatic's new film - trailer!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Cop and Badman (Liccle Film Dvdrip)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Humor & General-
Jump to: