Wabbit
fudgemeister
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! Empty
PostSubject: Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job!   Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:59 pm

Dear TinkyKalua: I hereby offer my application for EITHER Danileo's OR Judyokla's position at SBFII! I am a good worker, dedicated, and have NO technical experience! I will have NO problem keeping the backdoor open to ALL the threads that you do not want anyone seeing! I can go along with anything you want (as long as I get a quilt and a visit to Susan). Get back to me ASAP! Thanks for your consideration! laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job!   Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:03 pm

I don't know what to say but.....

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job!   Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:09 pm

This is toooooooo much - laughing till the tears are pouring down my cheeks!!!

ROFL laughcry laughfloor ROFL laughcry laughfloor ROFL laughcry laughfloor ROFL laughcry laughfloor ROFL laughcry laughfloor ROFL laughcry laughfloor
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job!   Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:19 pm

Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! Jobapp10
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job!   Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:29 pm

Please, oh please, will you two stop it already!!!

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
johnnycake

johnnycake

PostSubject: Re: Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job!   Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:32 pm

I don't see how StinkyPickles could say no to either of you.
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job!   Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:34 pm

Perhaps you should apply JC and give them some stiff competition!?!?!
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job!   Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:35 pm

Doubt any of us will be around until hell freezes over, as that's about when you two bozos can expect your replies. But nice try, anyhow! clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job!   Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:37 pm

WAMcKinley wrote:
Doubt any of us will be around until hell freezes over, as that's about when you two bozos can expect your replies. But nice try, anyhow! clap clap clap clap

Oh don't be so negative, Wam!!!

ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
johnnycake

johnnycake

PostSubject: Re: Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job!   Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:38 pm

All you really need to know:

Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! 2wgaanl
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job!   Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:48 pm

I would like to recommend both these fine young lads, without reservation! (Sorry about that. I should have made a reservation, but I thought I could get a table by the window because of my comedic stylings and literary contributions. Silly me.)
Anyhoo, I'm looking forward to the entertainment. Good luck, EW, break a leg! No, really, break as many as you can.
Back to top Go down
johnnycake

johnnycake

PostSubject: Re: Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job!   Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:52 pm

Pickles asked me to take it, but I told her to ptkissass
Back to top Go down
johnnycake

johnnycake

PostSubject: Re: Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job!   Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:54 pm

skywriter wrote:
I would like to recommend both these fine young lads, without reservation! (Sorry about that. I should have made a reservation, but I thought I could get a table by the window because of my comedic stylings and literary contributions. Silly me.)
Anyhoo, I'm looking forward to the entertainment. Good luck, EW, break a leg! No, really, break as many as you can.

Thanks W, I spit out half my hot dog.

Oooops, I meant SW.

Last edited by johnnycake on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job!   Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:06 pm

Boss, you're such a sell-out. Evil or Very Mad I'm truly disappointed, disgusted, and disillusioned. Truly evil people have too much self-respect to even offer to kiss CB's danglies.

On the other hand, ye Hiring Mangers at SBFII should take note that DJG does know some HTML, and perhaps even knows a bit of CSS . Twisted2 I hear he has wicked good Photoshop skills, so he'll make your site look REAL nice.

If I were you, though, I'd choose Fudgemeister. He knows nothing, and he's proud of it, and you'll never find him on his knees, not even for a thousand quilts. LOLflag
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job!   Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:40 pm

Aaah Boh, that's a bit harsh, really. The boss was just trying to be nice and you know how hard that is for him!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job!   Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:54 pm

janakimack wrote:
Aaah Boh, that's a bit harsh, really. The boss was just trying to be nice and you know how hard that is for him!!!

He's evil. He can take it. Twisted2
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job!   Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:59 pm

Hey--guests to this forum....isn't it obvious that this forum is WAAAAAAY more enjoyable than that other forum????? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag Dog Dance Dog Dance Dog Dance Dog Dance Dog Dance clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping dancin dancin dancin dancin choc choc choc choc choc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job!   Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:19 pm

Tinky and Kabalooie
Administrators
SBII
London, England

Dear Tinky and Kabalooie:

Thank you for your letter of March 25th, 2011. After careful consideration I regret to inform you that I am unable to accept your refusal to offer me employment with your fansite.

This year I have been particularily fortunate in receiving an unusually large number of rejection letters. With such a varied and promising field of candidates it is impossible for me to accept all refusals.

Despite SBII's outstanding qualification and previous experience in rejecting applicants, I find that your rejection does not meet my needs at this time. Therefore I will initiate employment with your fansite as Technical Advisor immediately following my appearance on Dancing With The Stars. I look forward to seeing you then. Do not consider moving as I will find you.

Sincerely

Master Fudgemeister
Back to top Go down
johnnycake

johnnycake

PostSubject: Re: Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job!   Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:24 pm

That's a work of art, Fudge. And the only answer possible.
Good luck in your new career, whatever millenium it should start in.
Back to top Go down
toplass

toplass

PostSubject: Re: Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job!   Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:34 pm

feistyfilly wrote:
Tinky and Kabalooie
Administrators
SBII
London, England

Thank you for your letter of March 25th, 2011. After careful consideration I regret to inform you that I am unable to accept your refusal to offer me employment with your fansite.

This year I have been particularily fortunate in receiving an unusually large number of rejection letters. With such a varied and promising field of candidates it is impossible for me to accept all refusals.

Despite SBII's outstanding qualification and previous experience in rejecting applicants, I find that your rejection does not meet my needs at this time. Therefore I will initiate employment with your fansite as Technical Advisor immediately following my appearance on Dancing With The Stars. I look forward to seeing you then. Do not consider moving as I will find you.

Sincerely

Master Fudgemeister

ROFL ROFL

I've just wee'd again Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
johnnycake

johnnycake

PostSubject: Re: Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job!   Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:47 pm

Hey..wait a minute, Fudge didn't write that. You're definitely the one, Fudge, to employ a low dirty trick like that, pretending to be someone else. That's just what is needed. Pickles and Jessie both think so.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job!   Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:48 pm

Fudgemeister---you have been accused of being contentious by the powers that be at SBFII! How do you plead??

Fudgemeister: QUILTY!!
quilty quilty quilty quilty quilty quilty quilty quilty quilty quilty ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job!   Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:49 pm

Candidate Reference: 666 - FAIL

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL:

Dear Mr. DJG

Re JOB POSITION REFERENCE:0774859

Thank you for submitting your application for Technical Assistant. I am now writing with regret, to inform you that your name has been placed on the short list of candidates to be invited for an interview. I am sorry if this is disappointing.

We heard about your previous internet projects, and quite frankly, you scare the HELL out of us.

You may also want to note that calling our Head of Human Resources a "skank ho" does not gain you any plus points when being shortlisted. Also, you may want to submit a different set of references as most of these folk on your list are currently serving time in the federal penitentiary.

Yours truly

Kabalooie Pinochet
Back to top Go down
johnnycake

johnnycake

PostSubject: Re: Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job!   Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:57 pm

Hey WAM, is your avatar related to BS's avatar? Like are they cousins or something? There's kind of like a family resemblance, I think?
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job!   Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:30 pm

johnnycake wrote:
Hey WAM, is your avatar related to BS's avatar? Like are they cousins or something? There's kind of like a family resemblance, I think?

Yep. Boh and I are sisters! Thanks for noticing!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
johnnycake

johnnycake

PostSubject: Re: Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job!   Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:19 am

WAMcKinley wrote:
johnnycake wrote:

Yep. Boh and I are sisters! Thanks for noticing!! Very Happy Very Happy

I THOUGHT so!
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job!   Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:32 am

janakimack wrote:

What's this I hear about stiff competition amongst our male members - ??? affraid Embarassed Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job!   Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:55 am

Lovin' Every Minute wrote:
janakimack wrote:

What's this I hear about stiff competition amongst our male members - ??? affraid Embarassed Wink

affraid affraid did I understand that correctly? hiding
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job!   Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:56 am

lulu wrote:
janakimack wrote:

affraid affraid At the risk of sounding vulgar again, did I understand that correctly? Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! 525933

I dunno, maybe Jana can explain . . . . . . confused
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job!   Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:10 am

lulu wrote:
janakimack wrote:

affraid affraid At the risk of sounding vulgar again, did I understand that correctly? Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! 525933

I dunno, maybe Jana can explain . . . . . . confused
Yes, Jana, how about an explanation.
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job!   Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:34 am

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
bajaraquel

bajaraquel

PostSubject: Re: Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job!   Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:32 am

laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor I think I wet myself. At least we got the boss' address out of this laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry I hope they pick Fudgie because he is so calm, levelheaded, even tempered and can handle the stress.............................NOT ROFL Cuckoo
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job!   Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:00 am

feistyfilly wrote:
Tinky and Kabalooie
Administrators
SBII
London, England

Sincerely

Master Fudgemeister

feistyfilly wrote:
Candidate Reference: 666 - FAIL

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL:

Dear Mr. DJG

Re JOB POSITION REFERENCE:0774859

Thank you for submitting your application for Technical Assistant. I am now writing with regret, to inform you that your name has been placed on the short list of candidates to be invited for an interview. I am sorry if this is disappointing.

We heard about your previous internet projects, and quite frankly, you scare the HELL out of us.

You may also want to note that calling our Head of Human Resources a "skank ho" does not gain you any plus points when being shortlisted. Also, you may want to submit a different set of references as most of these folk on your list are currently serving time in the federal penitentiary.

Yours truly

Kabalooie Pinochet
Feistyfilly, would you consider writing my replies to editors who have the poor taste to reject my manuscripts? I feel certain you could point out to them the error of their ways. I would, of course, thank you for your invaluable contribution, complete with suitable groveling, on my Acknowledgments page. And your name would be the first I'd mention when accepting my Nobel Prize, my Pulitzer, and my National Book Award. Please give it some thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job!   Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:47 am

laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry

Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! Kill2011 Kabalooie Pinochet?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job!   Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:21 pm

Hey, I got a reply to my application! Wink Laughing Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2

Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! Pickre10
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job!   Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! Empty

Back to top Go down

Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next