HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Susan Boyle did NOT say "Holy Quilt"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Susan Boyle did NOT say "Holy Quilt" Empty
PostSubject: Susan Boyle did NOT say "Holy Quilt"   Susan Boyle did NOT say "Holy Quilt" EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:23 am

Just to set the record straight, when presented with the latest in a series of fan-made quilts, Susan Boyle quite clearly and plainly said, "Holy shit!" Repeatedly. Whatever emotions may have prompted this spontaneous outburst, it was indeed the perfectly ordinary expression, "Holy shit!"

Contrary to a rumor some may have heard, she did NOT say, "Holy quilt!" I cannot even begin to imagine someone as straightforward and plain-spoken as Susan coming up with a silly bowdlerization like "Holy quilt!"

Also, however much she might appreciate the loyalty and affection of her fans, my own humble opinion is that it is just a wee bit much to designate the quilt that was given to her as "holy."

(Hey, look, it's the Holy Quilt! Where's King Arthur when you need him? king )

I feel it is important to set the record straight on this point because I happen to like the unbowdlerized version of Susan Boyle, the unretouched and unairbrushed Susan Boyle, the real human being Susan Boyle. If Susan says "holy shit," report that she has said, "holy shit." Honor her with integrity and truthfulness.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susan Boyle did NOT say "Holy Quilt"   Susan Boyle did NOT say "Holy Quilt" EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:24 am

I think her full quote was probably something like "Holy shit, not another bloody quilt. Can't you loonies come up with something feckin' original!?". Wink
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susan Boyle did NOT say "Holy Quilt"   Susan Boyle did NOT say "Holy Quilt" EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:57 am

Susan Boyle did NOT say "Holy Quilt" Bang11
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Susan Boyle did NOT say "Holy Quilt"   Susan Boyle did NOT say "Holy Quilt" EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:47 am

I would think by now Susan is tired of quilts and is just trying to be nice. If she gets anymore I would think she would have to give them to charity. Where could she put them all ??..... and she can only say Holy Shit so many times.
Back to top Go down
TxTammy

TxTammy

PostSubject: Re: Susan Boyle did NOT say "Holy Quilt"   Susan Boyle did NOT say "Holy Quilt" EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:10 pm

BohemianSpirit wrote:
Just to set the record straight, when presented with the latest in a series of fan-made quilts, Susan Boyle quite clearly and plainly said, "Holy shit!" Repeatedly. Whatever emotions may have prompted this spontaneous outburst, it was indeed the perfectly ordinary expression, "Holy shit!"

Contrary to a rumor some may have heard, she did NOT say, "Holy quilt!" I cannot even begin to imagine someone as straightforward and plain-spoken as Susan coming up with a silly bowdlerization like "Holy quilt!"

Also, however much she might appreciate the loyalty and affection of her fans, my own humble opinion is that it is just a wee bit much to designate the quilt that was given to her as "holy."

(Hey, look, it's the Holy Quilt! Where's King Arthur when you need him? king )

I feel it is important to set the record straight on this point because I happen to like the unbowdlerized version of Susan Boyle, the unretouched and unairbrushed Susan Boyle, the real human being Susan Boyle. If Susan says "holy shit," report that she has said, "holy shit." Honor her with integrity and truthfulness.
You are right.....why do some people want to hide it? The proof is in the pudding!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susan Boyle did NOT say "Holy Quilt"   Susan Boyle did NOT say "Holy Quilt" EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:26 pm

At first I thought, maybe it's my imagination that Susan hates the thing, but after the 4th Holy Shit, and the What the hell did you do? remarks I'm glad I'm not the only that thinks she doesn't approve of it.

what will she do with this quilt, well she ain't sleeping under it, (I hope not) and it's tucked away in a closet some where collecting dust.
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Susan Boyle did NOT say "Holy Quilt"   Susan Boyle did NOT say "Holy Quilt" EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:34 pm

I think this says it all. Thanks for posting it. I think this says some SBFII members have gone way overboard. As one person says at SBFII, "Enough is Enough."

Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Susan Boyle did NOT say "Holy Quilt"   Susan Boyle did NOT say "Holy Quilt" EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:46 pm

Holy shit, why does Randma talk about herself in the third person and why does she talk to Susan as if Susan were a child? What's the matter with Randma, anyway? Also, why the compulsion to keep making quilt after quilt after quilt after quilt? Holy shit is right!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susan Boyle did NOT say "Holy Quilt"   Susan Boyle did NOT say "Holy Quilt" EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:42 am

Clix Pix wrote:
Holy shit, why does Randma talk about herself in the third person and why does she talk to Susan as if Susan were a child? What's the matter with Randma, anyway? Also, why the compulsion to keep making quilt after quilt after quilt after quilt? Holy shit is right!

Because she is patronizing Susan. Did you notice that she pats Susan's head like a child as well. From what i know (and things get totally blown out of whack with he said she said through the PMs) but I have heard that Randma is a retired teacher for special education. Think about this, if she treats Susan this way she also treated her own students this way as well.

Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Susan Boyle did NOT say "Holy Quilt"   Susan Boyle did NOT say "Holy Quilt" EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:14 am

Sassyone wrote:
Clix Pix wrote:

Because she is patronizing Susan. Did you notice that she pats Susan's head like a child as well. From what i know (and things get totally blown out of whack with he said she said through the PMs) but I have heard that Randma is a retired teacher for special education. Think about this, if she treats Susan this way she also treated her own students this way as well.

If Randma doesn't know what patronizing means it is this:

Patronizing means treating someone with an apparent kindness which betrays a feeling of superiority. I think the word superiority says a lot. I can't imagine her patting Susan on the head like that and calling it respect. Sad

Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Susan Boyle did NOT say "Holy Quilt"   Susan Boyle did NOT say "Holy Quilt" EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:31 am

Randma is bloody lucky that Susan didn't haul off and smack her one..... But, no, one must be polite to the fans, must endure the fans even when dead-tired!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susan Boyle did NOT say "Holy Quilt"   Susan Boyle did NOT say "Holy Quilt" EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:48 am

It's all in Susan's body language how she doesn't like Randma. In fact, you see her lean away because she doesn't want to get too close to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susan Boyle did NOT say "Holy Quilt"   Susan Boyle did NOT say "Holy Quilt" EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:23 pm

HOLY SHIT! I like it when Susan feels free to say what she's REALLY thinking!!! clapping Even though I'm not happy that she was tired and worn-out and had to endure this interminable presentation when what she probably really wanted was just to relax and unwind and not have to be center stage, I am quite happy that she stood up for herself and let her honest reaction fly. Go, Susan, go, your real fans love you just as you are, holy shit and all.

cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susan Boyle did NOT say "Holy Quilt"   Susan Boyle did NOT say "Holy Quilt" EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:08 am

BohemianSpirit wrote:
HOLY SHIT! I like it when Susan feels free to say what she's REALLY thinking!!! clapping Even though I'm not happy that she was tired and worn-out and had to endure this interminable presentation when what she probably really wanted was just to relax and unwind and not have to be center stage, I am quite happy that she stood up for herself and let her honest reaction fly. Go, Susan, go, your real fans love you just as you are, holy shit and all.

cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering

LOL I can watch the first minute or so of this video with the holy shits and "what the hell did you do?!" it just makes me laugh. She sees the scripture and thinks "holy shit, not another scripture?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susan Boyle did NOT say "Holy Quilt"   Susan Boyle did NOT say "Holy Quilt" EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:57 am

Sassyone wrote:
BohemianSpirit wrote:

LOL I can watch the first minute or so of this video with the holy shits and "what the hell did you do?!" it just makes me laugh. She sees the scripture and thinks "holy shit, not another scripture?!"

laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor They don't seem to realize that Catholics, even more traditional old-school Catholics, don't compulsively cover everything in sight with Bible verses. Those of us who "grew up Vatican II" in the U.S., definitely not! Though you might find an old guitar and a copy of "Kumbaya" kicking around somewhere. Wink
Back to top Go down
Emmylou

Emmylou

PostSubject: Re: Susan Boyle did NOT say "Holy Quilt"   Susan Boyle did NOT say "Holy Quilt" EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:57 am

Wabbit wrote:
I think this says it all. Thanks for posting it. I think this says some SBFII members have gone way overboard. As one person says at SBFII, "Enough is Enough."

I've just found this site and have not stopped laughing! Oh my Gaawd - that quilt! Maybe Randma will make some matching pillow cases - now wouldn't that be luuurverly? I love Susans reaction! And the way she cranked the jack in the box - what a classic. Yep, Susan could see how condescending she was and boy am I glad I can finally express it here. quilty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Susan Boyle did NOT say "Holy Quilt"   Susan Boyle did NOT say "Holy Quilt" Empty

Back to top Go down

Susan Boyle did NOT say "Holy Quilt"
Page 1 of 1