janakimack
tonnie_rocca
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 5:27 am

I don't think even when I was young that I could have worn shoes like those without breaking my neck or a limb!
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:21 am

My feet won't do that. No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:27 am

I wouldn't even attempt to have my feet do that. Cuckoo How many more "waves" of feminism will it take before women refuse to wear such torture instruments?
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:00 am

BohemianSpirit wrote:
I wouldn't even attempt to have my feet do that. Cuckoo How many more "waves" of feminism will it take before women refuse to wear such torture instruments?

Gooooooooood question, Boh!! Popcorn Popcorn I don't think I have enough popcorn to last that long. I don't think there's enough popcorn ANYwhere to last that long. As long as women convince themselves those things are sexy and as long as they are influenced by compliments from men when they wear them,---we're still back at square one.------- Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:25 am

WAMcKinley wrote:
Gooooooooood question, Boh!! Popcorn Popcorn I don't think I have enough popcorn to last that long. I don't think there's enough popcorn ANYwhere to last that long. As long as women convince themselves those things are sexy and as long as they are influenced by compliments from men when they wear them,---we're still back at square one.------- Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad
And it ruins your feet completely, I have seen those of Ita elderly woman, a horror of self-imposed malformation... and in the long run it prevents you even from normal walking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:14 am

There's nothing sexy about ruining your feet and not being able to walk comfortably and securely in your shoes. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:17 am

Not to mention that shoes like that tilt your whole body forward which means your spine is constantly having to readjust to distribute the weight to balance. Lethal for the back!!!
Back to top Go down
toplass

toplass

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:13 am

Oh it is good to be amongst friends Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:03 pm

janakimack wrote:
Not to mention that shoes like that tilt your whole body forward which means your spine is constantly having to readjust to distribute the weight to balance. Lethal for the back!!!

Yeah, I think that if in yoga standing balanced on your bare feet with good, centered spinal alignment is Mountain Pose, then standing unstable and continually pitched forward on those horribly high heels would be called Avalanche Pose! affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:03 pm

toplass wrote:
Oh it is good to be amongst friends Very Happy

Indeed. Cool
Back to top Go down
chillin

chillin

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 5:21 pm

tonnie_rocca wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:
And it ruins your feet completely, I have seen those of Ita elderly woman, a horror of self-imposed malformation... and in the long run it prevents you even from normal walking.

So true, tonnie_rocca. I had to have surgery for a bunion on one foot several years ago & it was pretty painful! affraid

I'd only worn medium heels too, so it didn't take that much to cause the problem.
Back to top Go down
whisper

whisper

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:59 pm

I am into comfortable.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:02 pm

whisper wrote:

Me, too, Whisper. I don't waste time being uncomfortable, if I can help it. Life's too short!
Back to top Go down
whisper

whisper

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:07 pm

WAMcKinley wrote:
whisper wrote:

Me, too, Whisper. I don't waste time being uncomfortable, if I can help it. Life's too short!

clapping clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:19 pm

Well that settles that, then, we're all in the Comfy Feet Brigade!!!
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:20 pm

janakimack wrote:
Well that settles that, then, we're all in the Comfy Feet Brigade!!!
Not me!!! I like wearing my high heels----

Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:21 pm

Okay Fudgie, be like that then, see if I care!!! ROFL
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm

Me, I'm definitely a card-carrying member of the comfy feet/comfy shoes brigade!!!!!
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:50 pm

Always on my feet:

http://www.easyspirit.com/Amore/50403340,default,pd.html?cgid=&itemNum=43&variantSizeClass=&variantColor=WHIMULE

...but in black. This, or a reasonable facsimile. Comfort, Baby!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:19 pm

I've been wearing a lot of Crocs these past couple of years. For one thing, I do have a bunion on the inside of my left foot, at the bottom of the big toe, so wearing shoes with a wide toe bed allows me to keep my toes stretched and spaced, avoiding any aggravation of the bunion. (Hooray for yoga for teaching me how to keep my toes stretched and spaced! Very Happy) Had I attended the SVA, I just might have shown up in a pair of Crocs! laughfloor And I'll bet nobody would have paid much notice or given a damn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:21 pm

chillin wrote:
tonnie_rocca wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:

So true, tonnie_rocca. I had to have surgery for a bunion on one foot several years ago & it was pretty painful! affraid

I'd only worn medium heels too, so it didn't take that much to cause the problem.

I think it's not only heels, but the tapering toe beds, along with too-narrow shoes overall, that can create the problem. It bends the big toe inwards, which causes the toe "knuckle" to rub against the shoe, over time creating the bunion. At least that's how I understand it after reading a bit online about what to do about bunions.

If I'd known then what I know now, I would NEVER have forced myself to wear any shoes that were the least bit uncomfortable or that squished my toes into unnatural positions.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:27 pm

Thanks to Tinky and MarthaEllen, we seem to have all become foot and toe fetishists! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:36 pm

[quote="fudgemeister"]Thanks to Tinky and MarthaEllen, we seem to have all become foot and toe fetishists! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

But in a GOOD way, as opposed to painting our toenails and forcing our feet into unnaturally-shaped footwear. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
toplass

toplass

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:43 pm

BohemianSpirit wrote:
I've been wearing a lot of Crocs these past couple of years. For one thing, I do have a bunion on the inside of my left foot, at the bottom of the big toe, so wearing shoes with a wide toe bed allows me to keep my toes stretched and spaced, avoiding any aggravation of the bunion. (Hooray for yoga for teaching me how to keep my toes stretched and spaced! Very Happy) Had I attended the SVA, I just might have shown up in a pair of Crocs! laughfloor And I'll bet nobody would have paid much notice or given a damn.

Well when we have our DJG soiree you can join me and LEM in Croc corner. The ones I have on right now are pink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:45 pm

toplass wrote:
BohemianSpirit wrote:

Well when we have our DJG soiree you can join me and LEM in Croc corner. The ones I have on right now are pink.

I have some bright blue ones that I wear around the apartment. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:46 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Thanks to Tinky and MarthaEllen, we seem to have all become foot and toe fetishists! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

No, Fudge, we are ANTI-fetishists! We are promoting the health and well-being of feet, rather than the fetishizing of feet.

We are classy and fabulous and comfortable self-caring WOMEN, hear us roar!!!

cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering
Back to top Go down
toplass

toplass

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:00 pm

BohemianSpirit wrote:

No, Fudge, we are ANTI-fetishists! We are promoting the health and well-being of feet, rather than the fetishizing of feet.

cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering

and fart
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:09 pm

Susan's party must be in full swing by now. I DO hope she is having a ball and that our chaps will tell us all about it soon...!!!
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:24 pm

toplass wrote:
BohemianSpirit wrote:

and fart
Women fart?!?! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
toplass

toplass

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:42 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
toplass wrote:
BohemianSpirit wrote:

and fart
Women fart?!?! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

REAL women do - yes!!!!! LOLflag
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:45 pm

BULLETIN! BULLETIN! BULLETIN! Report from Birthday Party for Susan

Tweety has shown up at the mansion wearing Laboutins!!!!
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:00 pm

I'd pay some good money for THAT picture!! Hooooooooot!! Not to mention the NEXT picture, where a couple of big, burly bodyguards toss him out on his tail feathers!! (Then we'll see if he can really fly!!) Woo HOO!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:15 pm

toplass wrote:
BohemianSpirit wrote:

and fart

laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry

Especially after I've eaten more hummus than I ought to. That stuff is addictive.
Back to top Go down
kakariki

kakariki

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:47 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
toplass wrote:
BohemianSpirit wrote:

and fart

No, but they are around a lot of dogs that do. hiding
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:27 am

Oh, how exciting, Kakariki, you're going Mac!!! Once you go Mac you'll never turn back!

Erm....oops, just looked at that again. Oh, well, I will leave things as they are......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement referred to the 1st of April   Announcement referred to the 1st of April - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Announcement referred to the 1st of April
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Revelations-
Jump to: