tonnie_rocca
WAMcKinley
fudgemeister
7 posters
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

Drina Violet Mystery Empty
PostSubject: Drina Violet Mystery   Drina Violet Mystery EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:01 am

As Marvin Gaye said, "What's goin' on", Tinky? You saw Susan a few days ago. You were there for the Randma quilt presentation for Susan's 50th birthday. So, where was the Drina Violet? It was the perfect opportunity. After all, you yourself have said that there would be no guarantee to see Susan on her actual birthday. Funny, how when the OS members announced the WFM, you and your buddy, kalua were MUCHO upset about it. After all, who were they to try and set up anything concerning Susan Boyle! That strictly belongs to you two. But then you backed down when you saw the turmoil being engendered. Now, look at what is happening. The Grand Tink has arrived in Scotland for the WFM, a cause which she now champions; and actually looks to be taking over the reins! She has complained that the trip's cost has cut into her new sofa money and now she has to live frugally for the next month. The things that woman is willing to sacrifice for her beloved forum friends!!

Back to the topic. I wonder if Tinky knew something a few days ago? Where is the Drina Violet? When does Susan get it?

Last edited by fudgemeister on Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: Drina Violet Mystery   Drina Violet Mystery EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:07 am

Fudgie! You don't think there's some secret plan in the works, now, do you?? We were told Susan will be with her family and close friends for her birthday weekend and will NOT be at the WFM. No one would have lied to us about that??---WOULD they??
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Drina Violet Mystery   Drina Violet Mystery EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:16 am

WAMcKinley wrote:
Fudgie! You don't think there's some secret plan in the works, now, do you?? We were told Susan will be with her family and close friends for her birthday weekend and will NOT be at the WFM. No one would have lied to us about that??---WOULD they??
Time will tell WAM. But what do you think of Tink's going through such hardship! She IS an angelic trooper!
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: Drina Violet Mystery   Drina Violet Mystery EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:22 am

fudgemeister wrote:
Time will tell WAM. But what do you think of Tink's going through such hardship! She IS an angelic trooper!
We will be told all the details eventually, of course without pics of our "angelic trooper"... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: Drina Violet Mystery   Drina Violet Mystery EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:47 am

Wait, wait,......I thought the "new sofa" money was to get Tink to the SVA event. At least that's what I remember. The cost of that trip with her new outfit, renting the shoes, lodging, and all would have taken at least the cost of a new sofa. Boy,---she REALLY sacrificed if she even considered a second trip. Should have given Susan her gift at the luncheon with the quilt presentation, especially as that's when Joanne received all her belated birthday gifts from the forum,---the spa certificate AND a check, I heard. WOW! Too bad Susan wont be around for the WFM, as we were told. Now someone will have to get her gift to her some other way. Somehow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Violet Mystery   Drina Violet Mystery EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:06 am

Maybe our SusaHumor forum members attending Susan's party will be able to shed light on this mystery after they return from the party... Popcorn
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Drina Violet Mystery   Drina Violet Mystery EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:12 am

BohemianSpirit wrote:
Maybe our SusaHumor forum members attending Susan's party will be able to shed light on this mystery after they return from the party... Popcorn
Maybe....maybe.....just maybe.... they will see Tinky there!? If they do, they had better take pictures of her; SCREW her "No Pictures" decree! Tink, they will be watching out for you, do not be camera shy! Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2
Back to top Go down
xeno

xeno

PostSubject: Re: Drina Violet Mystery   Drina Violet Mystery EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:26 am

fudgemeister wrote:
As Marvin Gaye said, "What's goin' on", Tinky? You saw Susan a few days ago. You were there for the Randma quilt presentation for Susan's 50th birthday. So, where was the Drina Violet? It was the perfect opportunity. After all, you yourself have said that there would be no guarantee to see Susan on her actual birthday. Funny, how when the OS members announced the WFM, you and your buddy, kalua were MUCHO upset about it. After all, who were they to try and set up anything concerning Susan Boyle! That strictly belongs to you two. But then you backed down when you saw the turmoil being engendered. Now, look at what is happening. The Grand Tink has arrived in Scotland for the WFM, a cause which she now champions; and actually looks to be taking over the reins! She has complained that the trip's cost has cut into her new sofa money and now she has to live frugally for the next month. The things that woman is willing to sacrifice for her beloved forum friends!!

Back to the topic. I wonder if Tinky knew something a few days ago? Where is the Drina Violet? When does Susan get it?

The trinket is in Pickle's luggage, fudgie. She announced that in her post about flying off to Scotland. As I've said elsewhere, she didn't give it to Susan on the 20th because it gives her an excuse to go to the world fan whatever and make a huge presentation from SBFII to overshadow the fans from the official site.

So much for all that bullshit about giving the knickknack to some random fan who could hand it off to Susan. Pickle didn't know about this just a few days ago, either. Just as she didn't get word that Susan was going to the lunch in Livingston at the last minute. All that had been meticulously arranged with Joanne weeks in advance. The only surprise to Pickle and her quilt-pimping friend was that they weren't allowed to deliver the quilt at Susan's house. Randma was crowing about that on Facebook before she was told to remove the post.
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: Drina Violet Mystery   Drina Violet Mystery EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 5:45 pm

"All animals are created equal, but some are more equal than others." George Orwell cat albino alien pig elephant
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Drina Violet Mystery   Drina Violet Mystery EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 5:49 pm

WAMcKinley wrote:
"All animals are created equal, but some are more equal than others." George Orwell cat albino alien pig elephant
pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Violet Mystery   Drina Violet Mystery EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 7:57 am

WAMcKinley wrote:
Wait, wait,......I thought the "new sofa" money was to get Tink to the SVA event. At least that's what I remember. The cost of that trip with her new outfit, renting the shoes, lodging, and all would have taken at least the cost of a new sofa. Boy,---she REALLY sacrificed if she even considered a second trip. Should have given Susan her gift at the luncheon with the quilt presentation, especially as that's when Joanne received all her belated birthday gifts from the forum,---the spa certificate AND a check, I heard. WOW! Too bad Susan wont be around for the WFM, as we were told. Now someone will have to get her gift to her some other way. Somehow.

Wait Wam, she's spent that sofa money at least 3 times over...first time it was for the mirror trip, second time it was last weekend's trip and now she's spent it for this time around.

She needs to keep her lies straight as they are tripping her up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Violet Mystery   Drina Violet Mystery EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:37 pm

Sassyone wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:

Wait Wam, she's spent that sofa money at least 3 times over...first time it was for the mirror trip, second time it was last weekend's trip and now she's spent it for this time around.

Maybe she planned to buy three sofas. Wink
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Drina Violet Mystery   Drina Violet Mystery EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:47 pm

“Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive”
-- Sir Walter Scott

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Violet Mystery   Drina Violet Mystery EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:41 pm

BohemianSpirit wrote:
Sassyone wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:

Well, true, maybe she has a thing for sofas. LOL but the one where her feet are resting wearing her rented Loubs makes me think she either needs a new one, or it's a rental. hehe
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Drina Violet Mystery   Drina Violet Mystery EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:50 pm

LOL!!!!! Actually, when I first read this post I started thinking of how, yeah, she needs new, more shapely feet and ankles to wear those shoes, anyway, and unfortunately THOSE one cannot rent or hire! How shallow, how vain, to spend money on herself which had been meant supposedly for something which could have benefitted the entire family (I don't know, does this woman HAVE a family?). Not only that, she really wasted money -- everyone knows that hiring or renting something is quite different from purchasing an item that one can use and enjoy over and over again. If she couldn't afford to actually purchase Christian Louboutin shoes in the first place, why in the name of all that's holy RENT (HIRE) the bloody things? To impress people? Who? Why? This to me shows a very shallow, immature, materialistic person......
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Drina Violet Mystery   Drina Violet Mystery EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:46 am

I hear that a number of members are now complaining about the fact that the Drina Violet was NOT given at the quilt presentation OR left on the table at the WFM? With all of the "Pain in the ass" DJG members either purged, banned, timedout, or resigned, who can TinkyKalua blame now for the complaining? They will probably claim that the 'new complainers" are DJG moles!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Violet Mystery   Drina Violet Mystery EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:49 am

BohemianSpirit wrote:
Sassyone wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:

Damn it...I just knew that poor kid in the basement wasn't going to get a keepsake from Scotland. Maybe they could give him one of the leftover Heather plants! After all...something is better than nothing and I'm told it's the thought that counts.
Back to top Go down
bajaraquel

bajaraquel

PostSubject: Re: Drina Violet Mystery   Drina Violet Mystery EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:41 am

xeno wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:

The trinket is in Pickle's luggage, fudgie. She announced that in her post about flying off to Scotland. As I've said elsewhere, she didn't give it to Susan on the 20th because it gives her an excuse to go to the world fan whatever and make a huge presentation from SBFII to overshadow the fans from the official site.

So much for all that bullshit about giving the knickknack to some random fan who could hand it off to Susan. Pickle didn't know about this just a few days ago, either. Just as she didn't get word that Susan was going to the lunch in Livingston at the last minute. All that had been meticulously arranged with Joanne weeks in advance. The only surprise to Pickle and her quilt-pimping friend was that they weren't allowed to deliver the quilt at Susan's house. Randma was crowing about that on Facebook before she was told to remove the post.

Isn't it interesting that Tink always represents SBFII but never represents Susan's Official Site of which Tink is one of the two admin in her alias of Jessie? Isn't she the one who threw a fit when the WFM was announced? Huh? Why are none of her reports of her NUMEROUS visits with Susan ever reported on the OS in her guise as Jessie? Guess she won't be able to afford that couch for another month. I'm smelling elephant farts.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Drina Violet Mystery   Drina Violet Mystery EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:27 am

April 3rd and the Drina Violet has still not been given to Susan for her birthday. Wait a minute....We have a bulletin from West Lothian. The Drina Violet has gone into hiding! There is a squad of Drinas out to smash it!!! Drinas Maroon, Lavender, and Rose are out to destroy Violet! It has been secretly hidden; to be handed over to Susan at an undetermined spot and time! Tinky is determined to protect it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Violet Mystery   Drina Violet Mystery EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:29 am

ROFL ROFL Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Violet Mystery   Drina Violet Mystery EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:58 am

fudgemeister wrote:
April 3rd and the Drina Violet has still not been given to Susan for her birthday. Wait a minute....We have a bulletin from West Lothian. The Drina Violet has gone into hiding! There is a squad of Drinas out to smash it!!! Drinas Maroon, Lavender, and Rose are out to destroy Violet! It has been secretly hidden; to be handed over to Susan at an undetermined spot and time! Tinky is determined to protect it!

LOL the one ring to rule them all... ROFL
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Drina Violet Mystery   Drina Violet Mystery EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:35 pm

Poor Tinky now claims that people questioning the gift giving is tantamount to bullying! She lessens real bullying by saying that!
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: Drina Violet Mystery   Drina Violet Mystery EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:38 pm

I predict that a few new members are on their way to this forum of freedom, honesty and intelligent reasoning... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Violet Mystery   Drina Violet Mystery EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:09 pm

Are we to understand that because of this renegade band of Drina thugs, led by Maroon, Rose and Pink that EW's DRINA VIOLET has gone into hiding? Is this the reason why they are considering buying her another gift that someone has already spied while out shopping. Apparently it is just a little something in the $200 range. Poor, poor Drina Violet.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drina Violet Mystery   Drina Violet Mystery EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:14 pm

tonnie_rocca wrote:

I predict that a few new members are on their way to this forum of freedom, honesty and intelligent reasoning... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

They'll need to run their red scarves through our scarf upgrader first, of course! Wink

Drina Violet Mystery Conv
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: Drina Violet Mystery   Drina Violet Mystery EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:24 pm

Admin wrote:
tonnie_rocca wrote:

They'll need to run their red scarves through our scarf upgrader first, of course! Wink

Drina Violet Mystery Conv
Right you are, but that's anyway preferable to the whole-person-downgrader...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drina Violet Mystery   Drina Violet Mystery Empty

Back to top Go down

Drina Violet Mystery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Revelations-
Jump to: