toplass
fudgemeister
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
TxTammy

TxTammy

ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 5 EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:46 am

By calling Susan Lirpa Loof......they are really calling her an April Fool....but they do not get it.
She probably got teased about that when she was young, too!
Back to top Go down
andyp

andyp

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 5 EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:08 am

tonnie_rocca wrote:
andyp wrote:
You know, I'm one of those people who don't care what they call me as long as they don't call me late to dinner. I think "frizzy little hobbit" is a bit cute. I don't know what context it was said in, but context matters. Mind you, I didn't see the movie so I have my own image of the hobbit in my head.

But you are correct. I was born at 12:30 midnight, April 2nd. Beat april 1st by a half hour. My mother always said that being born on April 1st would bring a lifetime of teasing and possibly Susan has some very bad memories from her childhood.
Actually Frodo the Hobbit is in the film as frizzy as Susan... Very Happy

ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 5 Frodo10

See, he's cute as a button. I wouldn't mind be referred to the "hobbit".
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:31 pm

SBFII has the birthday announcement on the main page where the entire viewing public can see it! ENOUGH of the denigration with that name already!!!!!!! No No No No No No No No No No

Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:14 pm

Are they now claiming that the Lady Gaga avatars were an April Fool's Day prank?????? Hate to tell you over there---real humor can ONLY be found at this forum!! When you attempt it, you fail miserably!!
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:21 pm

ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 5 Canadi10
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:26 pm

I think this latest incident is simply yet another example of how the administrative team at SBFII shows very little caring and respect for their members. That is very sad.
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:52 am

gaga is still all around in the member list, hope some high-tech knows how to remove those... pirat pirat

ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 5 Gaga11 ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 5 Gaga11 ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 5 Gaga11
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
trennie

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:46 am

WAMcKinley wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Now the originator of the Lirpa Loof name is begging members not to report Susan drinking in Cardiff because journalists trawl forums. Well, if that is the case Mr. Genius, why did you name her Lirpa Loof??? Do you think that is a good name for them to see?? What is with you people?????

What's wrong with Susan having a few drinks, pray tell??! Most everyone else in the world does so.

Because she was working that night and had to cancel. Susan isn't a teetotaler, but I don't think she's used to several drinks at one time. It was White Russians. I hope there's a second book sometime.
Back to top Go down
trennie

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:50 am

Clix Pix wrote:
I think this latest incident is simply yet another example of how the administrative team at SBFII shows very little caring and respect for their members. That is very sad.

I think they thought everyone would laugh. I feel kind of sorry for them. Nothing worse than having a joke fall flat. And moreover get several people quite upset. I didn't realize it was supposed to be Gaga. I thought it was a banshee or something.
Back to top Go down
andyp

andyp

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:09 am

trennie wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Now the originator of the Lirpa Loof name is begging members not to report Susan drinking in Cardiff because journalists trawl forums. Well, if that is the case Mr. Genius, why did you name her Lirpa Loof??? Do you think that is a good name for them to see?? What is with you people?????

What's wrong with Susan having a few drinks, pray tell??! Most everyone else in the world does so.

Because she was working that night and had to cancel. Susan isn't a teetotaler, but I don't think she's used to several drinks at one time. It was White Russians. I hope there's a second book sometime.

She could not afford drinks before. I think this was in the papers, was it not? We knew about it anyhow. That is silly, that we should up up to defend Susan's reputation. Her reputation is hers to do with as she will - retain the good reputation she has now or tarnish it. We can do nothing about that.
Back to top Go down
trennie

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:26 am

andyp wrote:
trennie wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:

She could not afford drinks before. I think this was in the papers, was it not? We knew about it anyhow. That is silly, that we should up up to defend Susan's reputation. Her reputation is hers to do with as she will - retain the good reputation she has now or tarnish it. We can do nothing about that.

No, Andy. I would be the last to deplore a restorative drink or two or three. The point is she was in Cardiff to appear in the Musical and instead cancelled and was driven home. That's why TPTB were sensitive about talk of Susan having too much to drink. Unprofessional.

Actually, I think it was more a case of her falling in with convivial company at a pub and introduced to White Russians, which can sneak up on you. Pix of her snapped in Cardiff that day show her in high spirits. So at least she had a good time while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
andyp

andyp

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:32 am

trennie wrote:
andyp wrote:
trennie wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:

No, Andy. I would be the last to deplore a restorative drink or two or three. The point is she was in Cardiff to appear in the Musical and instead cancelled and was driven home. That's why TPTB were sensitive about talk of Susan having too much to drink. I think it was more a case of her falling in with convivial company at a pub and introduced to White Russians, which can sneak up on you. Pix of her snapped in Cardiff that day show her in high spirits. So at least she had a good time while it lasted.

I know she was in Cardiff and was supposed to go on that night. I agree with how it happened. But my point is that the EW PTB are silly in being sensitive about it at all. As I said above, we cannot protect Susan's reputation as a person or as a star. That is her job. I guess what I am really trying to say is that she is her own person and responsible for herself and the powers that be at EW are silly for feeling responsible for her life.

Back to top Go down
terijay

terijay

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:15 am

andyp wrote:
trennie wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:

who cares if she has a FEW DRINKS-- (lol)

Last edited by terijay on Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:20 am

I am moving this entire discussion into a sandbox somewhere! Anybody have any sand???
Back to top Go down
andyp

andyp

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:35 am

terijay wrote:
andyp wrote:
trennie wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:

who cares if she has a FEW DRINKS-- (lol)

I don't suppose anyone cares except for some reason EW seems to feel the need to protect her. I don't believe in saving people from themselves if that is their reasoning. I've been known to have a few too many from time to time. In her case, it is not the drinking, but the no-show that would be criticized.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 10:44 pm

Well....it's back from them!!! I find it interesting that the only ones in the public to equate Susan Boyle with April Fool (Lirpa Loof backward) is her fan site!!!

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=985814028234541&id=557956557686959
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 2:46 am

Well, wasn't it a mod or admin who in the first place entered the user name "Lirpa Loof" on the site as a "new member," letting innocent, naive and unwary members come to the (wrong) conclusion that it was Susan herself suddenly joining in and participating there among them?!  IMHO that really was OTT and not fair, either to Susan or to the members of that site.   Probably Susan is not thrilled with the fact that her birthday falls on April Fool's Day, and having it rubbed in time after time by of all places, a fan site supposedly devoted to her and caring about her well-being, only would be likely to make matters worse.  The good news here (for her sake) is that she probably never looks at that forum anyway and couldn't care less about what goes on there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Revelations-
Jump to: