toplass
fudgemeister
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:27 pm

Hey Mauro. How about we give you a new username on the forum. I like "Elohssa Oruam!!
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:55 am

I understand that there is now great concern over at Susan's biggest fan site about her image. Videos are being deleted, left and right. I agree with this sort of thinking, and it is definitely going in the right direction. My question is how can there be concern for her image, when said forum allows her to be denigrated daily by referring to her as Lirpa Loof? People there say that Susan is ok with that name. Even if that is true, the forum should NOT accept that as her name. SHE DID NOT PICK IT! It was given to her. Please, right this wrong! Remember rule #1?
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:11 am

fudgemeister wrote:
I understand that there is now great concern over at Susan's biggest fan site about her image. Videos are being deleted, left and right. I agree with this sort of thinking, and it is definitely going in the right direction. My question is how can there be concern for her image, when said forum allows her to be denigrated daily by referring to her as Lirpa Loof? People there say that Susan is ok with that name. Even if that is true, the forum should NOT accept that as her name. SHE DID NOT PICK IT! It was given to her. Please, right this wrong! Remember rule #1?

Susan Boyle ain't NObody's fool!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:32 am

fudgemeister wrote:

Rule #1 of which volume?! If they ever made of film version of their rules it would run for 3 weeks! It's OK, we can say what we like about them at the moment, they won't see it! They're all away voting endlessly on another meaningless popularity poll somewhere. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:31 pm

I note the alleged l**nies are now worshiping somebody called Susan Bovle whoever that is?! Wink
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:36 pm

Admin wrote:
I note the alleged l**nies are now worshiping somebody called Susan Bovle whoever that is?! Wink
It was designed by Willv the danoler!! laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:02 pm

Hugs and kisses from the vile low-lifes! Wink

ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 2 D76390d5ce6c3c38bcdc40f7d39df5d0
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:17 pm

Seems to be fixed now. Someone must have complained about it. But they shouldn't have stopped there, as there's plenty more to complain about!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:19 pm

EVERYTIME it is done I WILL write about it. Mauro has done another video (shocking!) dedicated to Lirpa Loof. As PickledTink has said about "contentious" members--"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"!!!! Stop denigrating Susan Boyle by calling her Lirpa Loof!!!! Can NO ONE there understand that this IS a form of bullying!!! And do NOT tell me that she PICKED the name---we all know that is not true!
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:48 pm

As promised--whenever Mauro opens his Hi Lirpa Loof thread, I will remind everyone at SBFII that this is a total putdown of Susan and an embarrassment to the fan site! Hope you understand Oruam Elohssa--but I doubt that you do!! No No No No No
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:55 pm

Got it. LOL! But can you say your ABCs backward? Real fast?
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:04 pm

So, Susan loves the name. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes . And, according to the powers that be at SBFII, Susan is always visiting the site. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes . Interesting that she NEVER posts under that ridiculous No No No name! Also interesting that there is never any word from the "anti-bullies" on that site against this terrible put-down!
Back to top Go down
LMiller4Susan

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:36 am

Mauro spreading his Susan cheer wherever he goes. I don't think he knows any better and the others should know better. Too bad someone can't fool them by answering back under that name and make them piss their pants.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:15 am

LMiller4Susan wrote:
Mauro spreading his Susan cheer wherever he goes. I don't think he knows any better and the others should know better. Too bad someone can't fool them by answering back under that name and make them piss their pants.
When I hear Susan say that she does not mind that name, then I will stop my complaining. I was constantly bombarded with made up rules and sanctions, and here is a clear case of violation of their PRIME rule, which is respect for Susan must be shown at all times! They never have a problem with making up new rules and sanctions at the drop of a hat. Certainly, Pickles and/or Kalua have the power to end this denigration by banning the name. They have never had a problem with banning. But that might require "real" leadership!
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:26 am

fudgemeister wrote:
LMiller4Susan wrote:
When I hear Susan say that she does not mind that name, then I will stop my complaining. I was constantly bombarded with made up rules and sanctions, and here is a clear case of violation of their PRIME rule, which is respect for Susan must be shown at all times! They never have a problem with making up new rules and sanctions at the drop of a hat. Certainly, Pickles and/or Kalua have the power to end this denigration by banning the name. They have never had a problem with banning. But that might require "real" leadership!

One of them probably came up with the handle in the first place,---so they would think it's grand. It's part of the lore EW that they decide what Susan likes and doesn't like, says and doesn't say, thinks and doesn't think,--------and then it becomes fact. For instance, Susan NEVER said, "Holy Shit,"-------she said "Holy Quilt." And she said it because she was so overwhelmed with happiness and gratitude to receive yet another lovely machine-made creation from the forum. She mentioned once that when she looked into Donny Osmond's eyes, she thought, "SEX!!" But TPTB have decided she didn't really mean that.---Instead, she meant to say, "Sexy!" And so it goes. So of course Susan loves the name "Lirpa Loof." They know this because,---well,----they just know it.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:40 pm

Does anyone at SBFII remember how children act?? If you do you would realize that Susan most likely went through HELL on ALL of her birthdays with kids calling her an April fool!! And this is the denigration that you are happy to continue???!!! What is wrong with you people?? No No No No No
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:41 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Does anyone at SBFII remember how children act?? If you do you would realize that Susan most likely went through HELL on ALL of her birthdays with kids calling her an April fool!! And this is the denigration that you are happy to continue???!!! What is wrong with you people?? No No No No No

Crikey, we could write a book about that! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:18 pm

Lirpa Loof thread brought up again. DISGUSTING!!! You guys are so concerned about the rules---have you forgotten the #1 rule---no disrespect of Susan?!? As promised, I will ALWAYS bring this thread back whenever you denigrate Susan like this!! No No No No No
Back to top Go down
LMiller4Susan

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:02 am

'I hate stupid ignorant people' One of their quotes
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:01 am

LMiller4Susan wrote:
'I hate stupid ignorant people' One of their quotes

Nothing personal intended, I'm sure.

Last edited by WAMcKinley on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LMiller4Susan

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:01 am

They are too busy ptkissass to notice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:23 am

WAMcKinley wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
LMiller4Susan wrote:

One of them probably came up with the handle in the first place,---so they would think it's grand. It's part of the lore EW that they decide what Susan likes and doesn't like, says and doesn't say, thinks and doesn't think,--------and then it becomes fact. For instance, Susan NEVER said, "Holy Shit,"-------she said "Holy Quilt." And she said it because she was so overwhelmed with happiness and gratitude to receive yet another lovely machine-made creation from the forum. She mentioned once that when she looked into Donny Osmond's eyes, she thought, "SEX!!" But TPTB have decided she didn't really mean that.---Instead, she meant to say, "Sexy!" And so it goes. So of course Susan loves the name "Lirpa Loof." They know this because,---well,----they just know it.

From what I know, it was PT herself that created it. Originally they created it for the April fool's day joke. When the sweet 16 went to Japan to celebrate Susan's birthday (and see her sing live) they used the account. (I do believe it was PT who used it) after they used the account Judyolka created, that thread about how Susan could easily read this forum. I think they thought, hey, lets give her this account...But seriously, it backfired, as after they gave it to her she never used it. (or if she had, it was to change her password/email) as Stevieboy couldn't get into the forum with her account, so he logged in under his own name. Why couldn't he log in using her account, well it make sense, she probably with Joanne's help changed her email and password. As a security measure I sure hope they did change the password and email so PT and Stevie will never be able to log in under her name again.

I also think it's degrading to call her names. She spent all her life being bullied, and it's still happening now. Not just the tabloids her own fans. Why do you think she said "holy Shit" during the 9th quilt revealing. Which is a whole different rant for a different day.
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:57 pm

Right on, Sassy. They've created a fictional persona, not just with Lirpa, but with Susan herself. Anyone who doesn't accept and promote their version of Susan's character gets banned. If Susan were a member there, she would have been banned long ago. Bloody hypocrites, the lot of them!
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:09 pm

skywriter wrote:
Right on, Sassy. They've created a fictional persona, not just with Lirpa, but with Susan herself. Anyone who doesn't accept and promote their version of Susan's character gets banned. If Susan were a member there, she would have been banned long ago. Bloody hypocrites, the lot of them!
I shouldn't have said it, but the comparison is too strong: JC would have been banned from his own roman church... again bloody hypocrites. pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:27 pm

Start another video on a Lirpa Loof thread---and I bring this back again. Enough of Lirpa Loof! It is easy to end the travesty--get rid of the denigration!
Back to top Go down
johnnycake

johnnycake

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 2:33 am

tonnie_rocca wrote:
JC would have been banned from his own roman church... again bloody hypocrites. pirat pirat

Whatchoo talkin' 'bout?
Back to top Go down
LMiller4Susan

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:57 pm

johnnycake wrote:
tonnie_rocca wrote:
JC would have been banned from his own roman church... again bloody hypocrites. pirat pirat

Whatchoo talkin' 'bout?

Jesus Christ not you
Back to top Go down
johnnycake

johnnycake

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:27 pm

LMiller4Susan wrote:
johnnycake wrote:
tonnie_rocca wrote:

Whatchoo talkin' 'bout?

Jesus Christ not you

o.
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:26 pm

The obvious then is:

Q: What do Jesus Christ and Susan Boyle have in common?

A: If they were members of their own organizations, they'd be banned within a seconds!!!

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
johnnycake

johnnycake

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:38 pm

Never mind the church, Jesus would probably be banned from EW.
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:50 pm

johnnycake wrote:

Flooooooooooooooooooooooor
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:51 pm

johnnycake wrote:

Yeah, for not being anywhere near religious enough! Wink
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:13 pm

At SBFII they MUST rewrite history about Susan in order that she meets THEIR requirements. She says "holy shit" at least 7 times--not acceptable for them, so they rewrite it as "holy quilt"! I have read numerous reports that Susan has a reputation for salty language, ESPECIALLY in confrontations. That was reported heavily in her confrontation at the hotel the week before the BGT final in 2009. But, according to LoonyLand, Susan is a religious person who would never curse! Oh, they also say that she chose and LOVES the name Lirpa Loof( Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes )! People who do not want to believe the truth.......ALWAYS rewrite history to suit their own needs!
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:30 pm

Hey CBill--I heard you wrote that people say disgusting things about Susan on twitter. Where is your uproar over calling her Lirpa Loof? Isn't that disgusting??
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:00 pm

The Three Loofsters

Aulak Loof! Knit Loof! Oruam Loof!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Revelations-
Jump to: