HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 57899
Points : 62659
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 67
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:50 pm

Opened the lirpa loof thread again, Oruam Elohssa!! Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick No No No No No
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

avatar

Posts : 8982
Points : 10038
Join date : 2009-09-20
Location : Rome, Italy

PostSubject: About the term “April Fool”   Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:25 am



Important to know that the word “April Fool” doesn’t exist in Italian nor in Dutch, indeed the Google translator doesn’t do it…

We have the April Fool’s day JOKE, and it is is called “pesce d’Aprile” (April fish) in Italian and “aprilgrap” (April joke) in Dutch.

The origin of the word April Fool seems to be referring to the person who continued to make jokes after the allowed time was over, thus indeed a fool (more here: link).

That may explain why a certain person from Italian origin continues to use this word of which he doesn’t know the meaning, let alone the negative meaning…

Although this cannot be an excuse for continuing to use the term (written backwards) to indicate a beloved one: the negativity of the word must be clear even to someone with a limited knowledge of English.

And Susan is too nice a person not to say she likes it.


So, just to stress for Italians and Dutchies who maybe do not realize it: April Fool (even written backward) is an offensive title. No No

And this remark is also valid for the originally English speakers, who should know even better...

Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 57899
Points : 62659
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 67
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:37 am

tonnie_rocca wrote:


Important to know that the word “April Fool” doesn’t exist in Italian nor in Dutch, indeed the Google translator doesn’t do it…

We have the April Fool’s day JOKE, and it is is called “pesce d’Aprile” (April fish) in Italian and “aprilgrap” (April joke) in Dutch.

The origin of the word April Fool seems to be referring to the person who continued to make jokes after the allowed time was over, thus indeed a fool (more here: link).

That may explain why a certain person from Italian origin continues to use this word of which he doesn’t know the meaning, let alone the negative meaning…

Although this cannot be an excuse for continuing to use the term (written backwards) to indicate a beloved one: the negativity of the word must be clear even to someone with a limited knowledge of English.

And Susan is too nice a person not to say she likes it.


So, just to stress for Italians and Dutchies who maybe do not realize it: April Fool (even written backward) is an offensive title. No No

And this remark is also valid for the originally English speakers, who should know even better...

Tonnie, you are absolutely right, and I have been wrong. If there is a language problem then Mauro can and should be excused. The fault lies with Tink and Kalua ONLY. They have the power to ban the name as a violation of rule #1. From hereon in, whenever Mauro opens a LL thread, I will remind PT-K that it is wrong and leave him alone.
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

avatar

Posts : 8982
Points : 10038
Join date : 2009-09-20
Location : Rome, Italy

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:50 am



Actually it's only a partial excuse for not understanding the term: the Go-translator DOES the word "fool", as "sciocca", "stupida" or "stolta", which is already offensive enough in itself... Suspect

And don't let anyone tell me that writing the word backwards means saying the contrary pig pig pig
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
andyp

avatar

Posts : 19790
Points : 19802
Join date : 2011-03-08
Location : Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:00 am

janakimack wrote:
donaha wrote:
I have never believed for one minute that Susan or her management visits ew. If they really read it, they would see right away how self-serving some of the people there are.

I would doubt that Susan reads it but I wouldn't be surprised if her management go and have a look every now and again - though they'd have a hellava lot more fun if they popped in here - but there we go...

I'll bet Nicola reads it.
Back to top Go down
pancake

avatar

Posts : 1671
Points : 1678
Join date : 2010-08-19
Location : Texas, USA

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:25 am

fudgemeister wrote:
tonnie_rocca wrote:


Important to know that the word “April Fool” doesn’t exist in Italian nor in Dutch, indeed the Google translator doesn’t do it…

We have the April Fool’s day JOKE, and it is is called “pesce d’Aprile” (April fish) in Italian and “aprilgrap” (April joke) in Dutch.

The origin of the word April Fool seems to be referring to the person who continued to make jokes after the allowed time was over, thus indeed a fool (more here: link).

That may explain why a certain person from Italian origin continues to use this word of which he doesn’t know the meaning, let alone the negative meaning…

Although this cannot be an excuse for continuing to use the term (written backwards) to indicate a beloved one: the negativity of the word must be clear even to someone with a limited knowledge of English.

And Susan is too nice a person not to say she likes it.


So, just to stress for Italians and Dutchies who maybe do not realize it: April Fool (even written backward) is an offensive title. No No

And this remark is also valid for the originally English speakers, who should know even better...

Tonnie, you are absolutely right, and I have been wrong. If there is a language problem then Mauro can and should be excused. The fault lies with Tink and Kalua ONLY. They have the power to ban the name as a violation of rule #1. From hereon in, whenever Mauro opens a LL thread, I will remind PT-K that it is wrong and leave him alone.

BAN THE NAME?? Those turkeys INVENTED the name themselves when they tried to fool us on April Fool's day by making people EW think that Susan was actually posting. It was a stupid, lying horses ass trick that now they can't get rid of without admitting culpability.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 57899
Points : 62659
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 67
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:50 pm

Very smart. SBFII is getting all sorts of guests, and the admin. there keeps allowing the thread to be opened! Great advertising for Susan....... NOT!!!!
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 57899
Points : 62659
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 67
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:56 pm

Please, Mauro, please!! You just HAVE to. Please!! Come back,come back!!

Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

avatar

Posts : 19458
Points : 19696
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 73
Location : Concord, New Hampshire

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:16 am

That whole, "Please come back!" routine is as nauseating as Mauro's videos and his constant departures! Somebody, play him a verse of Susan's "Return!" and get it over with! GEEZE!! No Sick
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 57899
Points : 62659
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 67
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:50 pm

Mauro--every day you open one of the Lirpa Loof threads (there ARE 5 of them!!!!!). It has been 3 days......isn't it time for you to resign again? Wouldn't it be about the 134th resignation??
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 57899
Points : 62659
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 67
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:02 pm

Hey Mauro---don't you find it a bit strange that with all your posts to "lirpa loof" (after all, 1 thread isn't enough, you NEED 5 threads), that she has NEVER answered you even once? This with the bossy cow swearing that Susan reads the forum all the time! No No No No No No No No No No
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 57899
Points : 62659
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 67
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:49 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Hey Mauro---don't you find it a bit strange that with all your posts to "lirpa loof" (after all, 1 thread isn't enough, you NEED 5 threads), that she has NEVER answered you even once? This with the bossy cow swearing that Susan reads the forum all the time! No No No No No No No No No No
Plus, now that I think about it, Susan has met numerous forum members who post prolifically, one, in fact, has posted over 10,000 times, and Susan did not know any of them. I am starting to wonder about the "Susan reads the forum all the time" claim!!
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

avatar

Posts : 19458
Points : 19696
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 73
Location : Concord, New Hampshire

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:00 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Hey Mauro---don't you find it a bit strange that with all your posts to "lirpa loof" (after all, 1 thread isn't enough, you NEED 5 threads), that she has NEVER answered you even once? This with the bossy cow swearing that Susan reads the forum all the time! No No No No No No No No No No
Plus, now that I think about it, Susan has met numerous forum members who post prolifically, one, in fact, has posted over 10,000 times, and Susan did not know any of them. I am starting to wonder about the "Susan reads the forum all the time" claim!!
____________________________________________________________________

Well, people post comments to Susan on the OS and her Facebook page as if she's going to be reading them.-- scratch confused
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 57899
Points : 62659
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 67
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:12 pm

The evidence shows that Susan is FAR more interested in shopping than in going on the internet!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

avatar

Posts : 19458
Points : 19696
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 73
Location : Concord, New Hampshire

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:19 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
The evidence shows that Susan is FAR more interested in shopping than in going on the internet!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
_________________________________________________________________

Better that she doesn't spend time hovering over a computer like the rest of us! I should log as many miles per week as Susan does. She must be in great cardiovascular shape with all the walking she does!! Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:32 am

WAMcKinley wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Hey Mauro---don't you find it a bit strange that with all your posts to "lirpa loof" (after all, 1 thread isn't enough, you NEED 5 threads), that she has NEVER answered you even once? This with the bossy cow swearing that Susan reads the forum all the time! No No No No No No No No No No
Plus, now that I think about it, Susan has met numerous forum members who post prolifically, one, in fact, has posted over 10,000 times, and Susan did not know any of them. I am starting to wonder about the "Susan reads the forum all the time" claim!!
____________________________________________________________________

Well, people post comments to Susan on the OS and her Facebook page as if she's going to be reading them.-- scratch confused

Even if she doesn't it's still nice to read them. Seeing how many people truly do enjoy her music and voice.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:36 am

fudgemeister wrote:
The evidence shows that Susan is FAR more interested in shopping than in going on the internet!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I walk every single day, I also walk to and from my kid's school often (not all the time) but the trip one way is about 1.5 miles, which takes my daughter and I 40 minutes. Its a rather long walk for a kid so we ride the bus first thing in the morning then we walk home after school. However, I walk home after I drop her off and walk to pick her up. So in all I walk over 4 miles per day. It's very good for your heart. I bet that's why Susan can take those deep breaths and hold it for a long time before she needs to take in more air while she sings.

Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 57899
Points : 62659
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 67
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:25 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Hey Mauro---don't you find it a bit strange that with all your posts to "lirpa loof" (after all, 1 thread isn't enough, you NEED 5 threads), that she has NEVER answered you even once? This with the bossy cow swearing that Susan reads the forum all the time! No No No No No No No No No No
Check out the youtube video of the Today Show appearance of 10/18. Susan says she has seen the BGT audition video--ONCE OR TWICE!!! YET, the powers that be at SBFII claim she reads their forum all the time. Yeah, right!!!

Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 57899
Points : 62659
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 67
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:00 pm

Well, Happy New Year! I see that Lirpa Loof is back ! Tributes to her plus we get assurances from her constant visitor that she likes the name. Why not call her Lirpa Loof on the Official Site?? JEEEEESH!!


Last edited by fudgemeister on Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 57899
Points : 62659
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 67
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:23 pm

Hey, SBFII, you all get in an uproar when she is called "spinster"! But April Fool backwards is OK????!!!!! No No No No No
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 57899
Points : 62659
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 67
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:36 pm

People must think I am obsessed over this name "Lirpa Loof". I admit that I am. I am TOTALLY disgusted that people who claim that they love and respect Susan Boyle, would denigrate her by using this name. This should not be done, EVEN IF SUSAN BOYLE SAYS IT IS OK!! This is bullying, plain and simple. And it is done on a forum that constantly rails AGAINST bullying.

Also, what is truly incredible is that this is all done on threads that CAN BE VIEWED BY THE PUBLIC!!! Do the powers that be of that forum really think that this is a good or nice way to refer to her??!! There are CONSTANT complaints on that forum about the malicious comments about Susan that are made on youtube and online articles! Well, how is this ANY DIFFERENT????!!!
Back to top Go down
raggy

avatar

Posts : 5110
Points : 5281
Join date : 2011-03-03
Location : Northeast USA

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:03 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
People must think I am obsessed over this name "Lirpa Loof". I admit that I am. I am TOTALLY disgusted that people who claim that they love and respect Susan Boyle, would denigrate her by using this name. This should not be done, EVEN IF SUSAN BOYLE SAYS IT IS OK!! This is bullying, plain and simple. And it is done on a forum that constantly rails AGAINST bullying.

Also, what is truly incredible is that this is all done on threads that CAN BE VIEWED BY THE PUBLIC!!! Do the powers that be of that forum really think that this is a good or nice way to refer to her??!! There are CONSTANT complaints on that forum about the malicious comments about Susan that are made on youtube and online articles! Well, how is this ANY DIFFERENT????!!!

Fudge, I agree completely. Can you actually imagine, sweet, humble Susan, who supposedly really appreciates her fans, actually telling Stevie to his face, "Oh, I really am offended by that name." No, of course she wouldn't. It IS a demeaning name whether or not Susan really likes it or just says she likes it to not alienate her fans. Since it's a public thread it can be viewed by others who may not know that Susan, ahem, "approves" of the name, and so it can be PERCEIVED by others as demeaning, so it should not be used. Imagine if someone were a so-so fan, and came upon this and thought "Sheesh, even her devoted fan base thinks Susan is a fool, or thinks Susan is too dumb to realize it's April fool spelled backwards." What would that say about her fans and Susan? I don't understand why they are so stubborn about that name!!!!
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 57899
Points : 62659
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 67
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:10 pm

raggy wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
People must think I am obsessed over this name "Lirpa Loof". I admit that I am. I am TOTALLY disgusted that people who claim that they love and respect Susan Boyle, would denigrate her by using this name. This should not be done, EVEN IF SUSAN BOYLE SAYS IT IS OK!! This is bullying, plain and simple. And it is done on a forum that constantly rails AGAINST bullying.

Also, what is truly incredible is that this is all done on threads that CAN BE VIEWED BY THE PUBLIC!!! Do the powers that be of that forum really think that this is a good or nice way to refer to her??!! There are CONSTANT complaints on that forum about the malicious comments about Susan that are made on youtube and online articles! Well, how is this ANY DIFFERENT????!!!

Fudge, I agree completely. Can you actually imagine, sweet, humble Susan, who supposedly really appreciates her fans, actually telling Stevie to his face, "Oh, I really am offended by that name." No, of course she wouldn't. It IS a demeaning name whether or not Susan really likes it or just says she likes it to not alienate her fans. Since it's a public thread it can be viewed by others who may not know that Susan, ahem, "approves" of the name, and so it can be PERCEIVED by others as demeaning, so it should not be used. Imagine if someone were a so-so fan, and came upon this and thought "Sheesh, even her devoted fan base thinks Susan is a fool, or thinks Susan is too dumb to realize it's April fool spelled backwards." What would that say about her fans and Susan? I don't understand why they are so stubborn about that name!!!!
Raggy, I am CONVINCED that their stubbornness is due to the fact that I am the one railing against it. They obviously feel that if they ban the name, that it will be a victory for me. However, that should not matter at all. Caring fans of Susan KNOW that I am right about this!!
Back to top Go down
nevermore

avatar

Posts : 7498
Points : 7537
Join date : 2011-02-16
Location : near New York City

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:17 pm

I doubt that they're that much invested in preventing a victory for you.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 57899
Points : 62659
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 67
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:23 pm

nevermore wrote:
I doubt that they're that much invested in preventing a victory for you.
It has stuck in their craw that I was the one who made it into their staff chat room by their own error, and then I revealed the garbage that was going on in there.
Back to top Go down
Jemina

avatar

Posts : 776
Points : 784
Join date : 2011-12-08

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:57 pm

raggy wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
People must think I am obsessed over this name "Lirpa Loof". I admit that I am. I am TOTALLY disgusted that people who claim that they love and respect Susan Boyle, would denigrate her by using this name. This should not be done, EVEN IF SUSAN BOYLE SAYS IT IS OK!! This is bullying, plain and simple. And it is done on a forum that constantly rails AGAINST bullying.

Also, what is truly incredible is that this is all done on threads that CAN BE VIEWED BY THE PUBLIC!!! Do the powers that be of that forum really think that this is a good or nice way to refer to her??!! There are CONSTANT complaints on that forum about the malicious comments about Susan that are made on youtube and online articles! Well, how is this ANY DIFFERENT????!!!

Fudge, I agree completely. Can you actually imagine, sweet, humble Susan, who supposedly really appreciates her fans, actually telling Stevie to his face, "Oh, I really am offended by that name." No, of course she wouldn't. It IS a demeaning name whether or not Susan really likes it or just says she likes it to not alienate her fans. Since it's a public thread it can be viewed by others who may not know that Susan, ahem, "approves" of the name, and so it can be PERCEIVED by others as demeaning, so it should not be used. Imagine if someone were a so-so fan, and came upon this and thought "Sheesh, even her devoted fan base thinks Susan is a fool, or thinks Susan is too dumb to realize it's April fool spelled backwards." What would that say about her fans and Susan? I don't understand why they are so stubborn about that name!!!!
Lipras Loof means April's Fool? OMG that is soooo disgusting. I'm totally confused what they tolerate and what they don't it's making my head spin.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 57899
Points : 62659
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 67
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:50 pm

Hey Mauro, how come Susan NEVER responds to all your posts to her?? And the powers that be over there ALWAYS warning that she drops in all the time. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jemina

avatar

Posts : 776
Points : 784
Join date : 2011-12-08

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:04 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Hey Mauro, how come Susan NEVER responds to all your posts to her?? And the powers that be over there ALWAYS warning that she drops in all the time. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Is Mauro calling for Susan to drop in just for him?
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 57899
Points : 62659
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 67
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:23 pm

Jemina wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Hey Mauro, how come Susan NEVER responds to all your posts to her?? And the powers that be over there ALWAYS warning that she drops in all the time. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Is Mauro calling for Susan to drop in just for him?
According to Pickles, Susan drops in all the time. I would think that Mauro would find it strange that she has NEVER once acknowledged his hundreds of tribute videos.
Back to top Go down
Jemina

avatar

Posts : 776
Points : 784
Join date : 2011-12-08

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:07 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Jemina wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Hey Mauro, how come Susan NEVER responds to all your posts to her?? And the powers that be over there ALWAYS warning that she drops in all the time. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Is Mauro calling for Susan to drop in just for him?
According to Pickles, Susan drops in all the time. I would think that Mauro would find it strange that she has NEVER once acknowledged his hundreds of tribute videos.
Mauro must be heartbroken
Back to top Go down
Emmylou

avatar

Posts : 2626
Points : 2785
Join date : 2011-07-06
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:08 am

Jemina wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Jemina wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Hey Mauro, how come Susan NEVER responds to all your posts to her?? And the powers that be over there ALWAYS warning that she drops in all the time. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Is Mauro calling for Susan to drop in just for him?
According to Pickles, Susan drops in all the time. I would think that Mauro would find it strange that she has NEVER once acknowledged his hundreds of tribute videos.
Mauro must be heartbroken

Mauros daily (and multi site) proclamations of his love and support for Susan, his numerous tribute videos and posters have sadly not resulted in his most ardent wish - that Susan will contact him personally and that a relationship will develop between them! Mauro should try and develop a relationship with a woman where he lives - he lives in a fantasy. It's a shame, since he looks to be quite a young guy.
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

avatar

Posts : 19458
Points : 19696
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 73
Location : Concord, New Hampshire

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:12 am

Emmylou wrote:
Jemina wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Jemina wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Hey Mauro, how come Susan NEVER responds to all your posts to her?? And the powers that be over there ALWAYS warning that she drops in all the time. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Is Mauro calling for Susan to drop in just for him?
According to Pickles, Susan drops in all the time. I would think that Mauro would find it strange that she has NEVER once acknowledged his hundreds of tribute videos.
Mauro must be heartbroken

Mauros daily (and multi site) proclamations of his love and support for Susan, his numerous tribute videos and posters have sadly not resulted in his most ardent wish - that Susan will contact him personally and that a relationship will develop between them! Mauro should try and develop a relationship with a woman where he lives - he lives in a fantasy. It's a shame, since he looks to be quite a young guy.
____________________________________________________________

I think a lot of fans are hoping for a response from Susan, judging from the messages they write to her at the OS and at other places. They seem to believe that Susan comes on and reads their comments. Kind of sad, in a way, and quite naive.
Back to top Go down
Emmylou

avatar

Posts : 2626
Points : 2785
Join date : 2011-07-06
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:56 am

WAMcKinley wrote:
Emmylou wrote:
Jemina wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Jemina wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Hey Mauro, how come Susan NEVER responds to all your posts to her?? And the powers that be over there ALWAYS warning that she drops in all the time. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Is Mauro calling for Susan to drop in just for him?
According to Pickles, Susan drops in all the time. I would think that Mauro would find it strange that she has NEVER once acknowledged his hundreds of tribute videos.
Mauro must be heartbroken

Mauros daily (and multi site) proclamations of his love and support for Susan, his numerous tribute videos and posters have sadly not resulted in his most ardent wish - that Susan will contact him personally and that a relationship will develop between them! Mauro should try and develop a relationship with a woman where he lives - he lives in a fantasy. It's a shame, since he looks to be quite a young guy.
____________________________________________________________

I think a lot of fans are hoping for a response from Susan, judging from the messages they write to her at the OS and at other places. They seem to believe that Susan comes on and reads their comments. Kind of sad, in a way, and quite naive.

The problem is partly that they get just a little bit of Susan every now and then like when she agreed to skype or the time Stevie asked questions for her on line when he visited her and that's just enough to give them hope that she will reply one day. EW also give her that ridiculous name so the fans think she's actually does drop in and browse! Note the flood of personal reply messages whenever Susan posts a personal message on the OS - people really want her to get their messages. I think they'd be better off sending her a letter - no doubt Mauro's done that a lot too. Sometimes I wonder when she makes a reference to some kooky fan-mail, whether it's fans we know!
Back to top Go down
firststate

avatar

Posts : 1254
Points : 1258
Join date : 2011-09-10
Location : Delaware

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:01 pm

The possibility of Susan browsing SBII aside Rolling Eyes , I don't believe that Susan will ever respond to any posts on her own for the simple reason that she would have to use the "hunt and peck" method to type out the simplest message and respond in kind - time-consuming. I could be wrong but I doubt Susan has ever taking any typing courses.
Back to top Go down
Jemina

avatar

Posts : 776
Points : 784
Join date : 2011-12-08

PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY   Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:13 pm

Emmylou wrote:
Jemina wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Jemina wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Hey Mauro, how come Susan NEVER responds to all your posts to her?? And the powers that be over there ALWAYS warning that she drops in all the time. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Is Mauro calling for Susan to drop in just for him?
According to Pickles, Susan drops in all the time. I would think that Mauro would find it strange that she has NEVER once acknowledged his hundreds of tribute videos.
Mauro must be heartbroken

Mauros daily (and multi site) proclamations of his love and support for Susan, his numerous tribute videos and posters have sadly not resulted in his most ardent wish - that Susan will contact him personally and that a relationship will develop between them! Mauro should try and develop a relationship with a woman where he lives - he lives in a fantasy. It's a shame, since he looks to be quite a young guy.
Okay, so Susan is Mauro's fantasy woman? So what? He looks harmless to me. And he can have a relationship and a fantasy too. Makes life interesting and fun sometimes.
Back to top Go down
 
ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» ENOUGH OF LIRPA LOOF ALREADY

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Revelations-
Jump to: