HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Contentious Troublemakers???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

Contentious Troublemakers??? Empty
PostSubject: Contentious Troublemakers???   Contentious Troublemakers??? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:30 am

Here is a list I have compiled of as many of the recent members, that I can recall, who have either been banned, or pre-moderated for an indefinite time. Almost all have been members of SBFII from the very beginning. I believe the statistical numbers are staggering in what they reveal. You decide for yourselves.

Knudt- 695 posts, 321 thanks in 8 posts. Banned for life

tonnie_rocca-567 posts, 496 thanks in 10 posts. Pre-moderated indefinitely

txtammy-865 posts, 64 thanks in 1 post. Pre-moderated indefinitely

pontelle-1074 posts,517 thanks in 21 posts. Banned for life

xeno-2777 posts, 1181 thanks in 25 posts. Pre-moderated indefinitely

fudgemeister-3302 posts, 792 thanks in 21 posts. Banned for life

WAMcKinley- 4252 posts, 267 thanks in 12 posts. Pre-moderation indefinitely

Monkeytech- 5997 posts, 10,783 thanks in 230 posts. Pre-moderation

Sassyone-No statistics available. Banned for life..

Could they have been members THAT LONG, with the statistics that they have piled up, and have been contentious troublemakers all that time? I sincerely doubt it. No, there was and is nothing wrong with these members. The problem MUST be ElseWhere!

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Contentious Troublemakers???   Contentious Troublemakers??? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:53 am

I must comment on these two loads of crap posted at SBFII:

"No one is being banned or being put on pre-mod for simply posting a dissenting opinion..... if someone states a differing opinion in a respectful way, we all need to be tolerant of the views of another."

Tolerant?! No one being banned or put on pre-mod?! What freakin' planet are these loonies living on? Rolling Eyes

"To my knowledge no one has ever been sanctioned for expressing an opinion.... If one feels that they have been given a sanction unfairly they should contact an administrator."

Well you've obviously got your head buried firmly in the sand. I refer you to the list above for starters. Oh yeah, contact an Admin so they can post your complaint in the private staff room where they'll take the piss out of you. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
xeno

xeno

PostSubject: Re: Contentious Troublemakers???   Contentious Troublemakers??? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:34 pm

If anyone wants to know what a website would be like with trolls running it, look no further than SBFII. When the original owner selected his mods, he chose the nastiest, most churlish people he could find, gave them dictatorial powers and checked out. They have run that place like a virtual gulag ever since.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Contentious Troublemakers???   Contentious Troublemakers??? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:00 pm

Contentious Troublemakers??? Cliff110
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: Contentious Troublemakers???   Contentious Troublemakers??? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:43 pm

Admin wrote:
I must comment on these two loads of crap posted at SBFII:

"No one is being banned or being put on pre-mod for simply posting a dissenting opinion..... if someone states a differing opinion in a respectful way, we all need to be tolerant of the views of another."

Tolerant?! No one being banned or put on pre-mod?! What freakin' planet are these loonies living on? Rolling Eyes

"To my knowledge no one has ever been sanctioned for expressing an opinion.... If one feels that they have been given a sanction unfairly they should contact an administrator."

Well you've obviously got your head buried firmly in the sand. I refer you to the list above for starters. Oh yeah, contact an Admin so they can post your complaint in the private staff room where they'll take the piss out of you. Evil or Very Mad

I was put on 'pre-mod' in February, after not having posted for over two months. The stated reason - that I was 'provocative' (or some such thing). Which I find utterly baffling, as I point out above, I'd posted nothing whatsoever on the site in over two months. In fact I'd probably only signed in a few times during that thime frame as I'd basically lost interest in the site. (I know, I know, I sound like a broken record, everyone has heard all of this before. Rolling Eyes )

Never did find out what I - and the others who received the same rationale for their pre-mod status at about the same time - ever did that was considered so provocative as to justify this sanction, which flies in the face of their (granted, ever-changing) rules. Or provocative at all, for that matter.

Rolling Eyes
They bring to mind this great clip from The Witches of Eastwick: "You're not even interesting enough to make me sick." lol!

Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Contentious Troublemakers???   Contentious Troublemakers??? EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:43 am

It has been played here before, but it sums it up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contentious Troublemakers???   Contentious Troublemakers??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Contentious Troublemakers???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Revelations-
Jump to: