WAMcKinley
janakimack
fudgemeister
Admin
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who do you love the most?!
Susan Boyle
GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 12 ]
DJG-Scotland
GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 24 ]
Kermit The Frog
GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 31% [ 20 ]
The Flu Virus!
GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 64

AuthorMessage
Zaney

Zaney

GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?!   GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:09 pm

I have voted just once as I already have RSI after years of programming in the days before workstation assessments!
It was a very hard decision and I'm keeping it a secret! DJG, you must be bwave if you don't win - remember it's the taking part that counts!
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?!   GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:09 pm

CALLING DANILEO AND JUDYOKLA---WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?!   GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:10 pm

Zaney wrote:
I have voted just once as I already have RSI after years of programming in the days before workstation assessments!
It was a very hard decision and I'm keeping it a secret! DJG, you must be bwave if you don't win - remember it's the taking part that counts!

But nobody loves me! Bawl Bawl Bawl Bawl Bawl
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?!   GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:16 pm

GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 1fc70dbe0a2310b6fb4e6d4076b4bac0
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?!   GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:32 pm

Admin wrote:
This woman has now been BANNED at SBFII!
Back to top Go down
pancake

pancake

PostSubject: Re: GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?!   GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:36 pm

The stress level is just toooo high. I am running screaming from the forum. AIIIIIIEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Let me know who wins!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?!   GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:52 pm

Boss...I don't like this Poll...How come we can only vote once and at other sites they can vote all day. It just isn't fair. How do you expect to win if we can only vote once. Bawl Bawl Bawl Bawl
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?!   GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:03 am

DJG is 3 votes ahead of Kermit. This is really a horserace right down to the wire. Smile

LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?!   GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:16 am

feistyfilly wrote:
Boss...I don't like this Poll...How come we can only vote once and at other sites they can vote all day. It just isn't fair. How do you expect to win if we can only vote once. Bawl Bawl Bawl Bawl

I don't know! Bawl Bawl
Back to top Go down
johnnycake

johnnycake

PostSubject: Re: GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?!   GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 4:29 am

Krapula should be able to show you how to rig a poll, enable multiple voting, chain a platoon of village idiots to their mouse, and not let them pee until the desired candidate (Kermit), being the only amphibian among the top vote-getters, leaps ahead.
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?!   GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 4:34 am

Kermit, BAH!!! Why, he's not even a Christian!! You're all just a bunch of heathen!! I KNEW it!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?!   GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:05 am

I deleted my cookies and voted again--but then I couldn't do it a third time. WTF? Why aren't my numerous votes being counted? Why doesn't bribery work anymore? Why isn't this election properly rigged?
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?!   GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:09 am

DJG just isn't shifty and conniving enough!! I demand a shifty administrator!! Some OTHER forums have them,----why can't WE??!! rant
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?!   GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:26 am

skywriter wrote:
I deleted my cookies and voted again--but then I couldn't do it a third time. WTF? Why aren't my numerous votes being counted? Why doesn't bribery work anymore? Why isn't this election properly rigged?
I am starting to believe that it is NOT one potato, one vote. Hey boss, did you ever enroll in the Charlie Krapoola School of Vote Counting? Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?!   GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:48 am

Fudgie, I think it's one dollar, one vote, but that was before inflation. Back in the thirties, a headline from a mountain newspaper was, "Polls close in Kentucky, 11 dead." It used to be that voting right would get a new load of gravel on your road. When I lived there, payment was getting the road paved.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?!   GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:11 am

skywriter wrote:
Fudgie, I think it's one dollar, one vote, but that was before inflation. Back in the thirties, a headline from a mountain newspaper was, "Polls close in Kentucky, 11 dead." It used to be that voting right would get a new load of gravel on your road. When I lived there, payment was getting the road paved.
I think the boss deals in potatoes. For a guy who is supposedly hated and despised, he sure is getting a lot of votes on the guest forum. Have votes been bought with inventory from the crappy tacky gift shop? CALLING Annie Vender--YOU MUST RUN THE DJG MALL!!
Back to top Go down
dyebat

dyebat

PostSubject: Re: GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?!   GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:20 am

One potato, two potato, three potato, four.
Five potato, six potato, seven potato more!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?!   GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:38 am

Oh well, it looks like the loonies are still too busy voting against a nun in a closed poll! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?!   GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:57 pm

Admin wrote:
I think I need a prayer to win this one! Twisted Evil

Papa Devil, there are many in this forum who haven't voted for me in this poll. Although we know that DJG-Scotland's name won't make it to the top, we know from the last poll we never had that he got endless death threats. Devilbabes, I don't pray that I slip down from the 10th place I currently hold until the last voting day, which is never. I don't pray that the hard work of many loonies in this forum will pay off, and that they will be robbed of the fruit of their labour. I don't pray that it will be made known to the world that DJG-Scotland is the only certified loony whose name appears in the top 5 names of the poll results.

I know I can take this request to Your pit of fire and torture for you couldn't give a bollocks over little details of our lives. May this failure have bugger all influence on anything. Thanks babe!

Sorry, Boss, I voted Green, for Kermie. I was in love with him long before I'd ever heard of you. Alas, it seems I am not, after all, in league with the Devil. Twisted2 Great prayer, though. You should start writing your own Book of Uncommon Prayer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?!   GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:58 pm

Admin wrote:

Why does this woman have a Cheeto on her finger?? confused
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?!   GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:59 pm

BohemianSpirit wrote:
Admin wrote:

She's suffering from "voter's finger"! Keep up babe! Rolling Eyes Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?!   GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:59 pm

skywriter wrote:

Try going to the library. And to a coffeehouse. And to another coffeehouse. And maybe a local hotel. And ask a friend with an office job to vote from work. And....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?!   GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:00 pm

Admin wrote:
BohemianSpirit wrote:
Admin wrote:

She's suffering from "voter's finger"! Keep up babe! Rolling Eyes Wink

Well, if my finger's gonna turn into a Cheeto, I'm not voting any more!!! Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?!   GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:14 pm

P.S. "Babe" - On the subject of "keeping up," some of us have jobs, you know. We don't all have time to do nothing but sit at the computer voting on polls and reading the latest idiocies in this fandom! Terrible, isn't it.

P.P.S. - BTW, I already read the story about voter's finger, and it didn't say jack shit about fingers turning into Cheetos. Must be a late-breaking development.

P.P.P.S. - Speaking of work, I guess I'd better get ready to go do just that. I'm scheduled, so I guess they're expecting me to show up.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?!   GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:16 pm

BohemianSpirit wrote:
P.S. "Babe" - On the subject of "keeping up," some of us have jobs, you know. We don't all have time to do nothing but sit at the computer voting on polls and reading the latest idiocies in this fandom! Terrible, isn't it.

P.P.S. - BTW, I already read the story about voter's finger, and it didn't say jack shit about fingers turning into Cheetos. Must be a late-breaking development.

P.P.P.S. - Speaking of work, I guess I'd better get ready to go do just that. I'm scheduled, so I guess they're expecting me to show up.

I was waiting for you to post something like this! Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?!   GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:19 pm

Admin wrote:
BohemianSpirit wrote:

I was waiting for you to post something like this! Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2

Why use five words when five hundred will do? cheering cheering cheering
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?!   GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:20 pm

There are 1061 views, but ONLY 50 votes?!?! Time for an investigation by the Federal Election Commission! Red scarved loonies are up in arms!! confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?!   GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:29 pm

I LOVE MATZOH BABY!!!!!

GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 Matzoh10 GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 Matzoh10 GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 Matzoh10

I WANT TO CAST A WRITE-IN VOTE FOR MATZOH BABY!!!
Back to top Go down
LMiller4Susan

PostSubject: Re: GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?!   GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:04 am

I had flu virus and he wasn't that good . Don't vote for flu. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?!   GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:10 am

LMiller4Susan wrote:
I had the flu virus and he wasn't that good . Don't vote for flu. Embarassed

Ooooo. Thanks for the warning. I think I'll forego that pleasure,-------indefinitely, if possible! pale pale drunken
Back to top Go down
bernicer

bernicer

PostSubject: Re: GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?!   GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:23 am

LMiller4Susan wrote:
I had flu virus and he wasn't that good . Don't vote for flu. Embarassed

No to flu!! My vote is for Kermit, It's not easy being green. Razz
Back to top Go down
Haak

Haak

PostSubject: Re: GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?!   GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:03 am

I really wanted to help out DJG...had my laptop in the car and was all set to drive around looking for hotspots so I could keep voting and then it hit me........gas is 4 bucks a gallon affraid I had to make a choice....sorry boss No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?!   GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:16 am

I still love Matzoh Baby. I love you
Back to top Go down
bajaraquel

bajaraquel

PostSubject: Re: GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?!   GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 6:48 am

I had to follow BOH's line of thought. I voted Kermit, he's been around much longer. Think Fudge is on to something, it should have been Mr. Potato Head because he's been around a long time. All that said, I'm taking lessons from BOH, while I adore Susan, DJG, not so much the flu virus it is still Kermit who has been in my heart the longest. Bet Susan would vote for Kermit too.

Maybe Susan could duet with Kermit

My favorite:

Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?!   GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:26 pm

[quote="bajaraquel"] Bet Susan would vote for Kermit too.

Maybe Susan could duet with Kermit

Can't you just hear the giggling that would accompany that performance??! That would be one for the books!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?!   GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

GUEST POLL: Who do you love more?!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next