Clix Pix
bernicer
fudgemeister
10 posters
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII Empty
PostSubject: Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII   Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:44 pm

A video has been introduced by CanadianBill called "Never be Another Susan". It is about many reality show contestants that were all called "The next Susan Boyle". In the video each person is yanked off the stage by the neck with a cane. At SBFII there is a rule#6 which loosely states that the disrespecting of other artists is not allowed on the forum. Many members have received warnings for this violation. I am certain that CanadianBill is well aware of the rule, yet produced the video anyway. What is even more amazing is, that if you look at the thanks for the video, who is there but none other than Kalua, the administrator of the site. Apparently, rules can be broken by a select few.

Last edited by fudgemeister on Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bernicer

bernicer

PostSubject: Re: Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII   Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:53 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
A video has been introduced by CanadianBill called "Never be Another Susan". It is about many reality show contestants that were all called "The next Susan Boyle". In the video each person is yanked off the stage. At SBFII there is a rule#6 which loosely states that the disrespecting of other artists is not allowed on the forum. Many members have received warnings for this violation. I am certain that CanadianBill is well aware of the rule, yet produced the video anyway. What is even more amazing is, that if you look at the thanks for the video, who is there but none other than Kalua, the administrator of the site. Apparently, rules can be broken by a select few.

Don't you know, the rules are for the Mods/Admin when they WANT to use them.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII   Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:15 am

The reason that I am upset about this is due to the fact that, very early on I had received a warning for mentioning a rumor going around relating to the BGT phone poll and why Susan didn't win. That was a very popular rumor going around at the time because everyone was in shock that Susan had not won that vote. Within a few minutes I received a notification that since what I said was not based in fact, that the post was deleted.

Imagine, warned for THAT! Rules MUST be applied evenly, ACROSS THE BOARD! This has been the sad history at SBFII for TOO long! Membership ought to be fed-up already with the blatant "Animal Farm" philosophy of that bunch!
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII   Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:39 am

One other thing, CB, these people had NOTHING to do with the label, "the next Susan Boyle". That was given to them by others!
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII   Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:09 am

I wouldn't waste my time watching this video, whatever it is, even though the link was provided somewhere else on this site, but it seems to me from what I'm seeing here that, yeah, whatever the current set of rules are at EW that they are not being applied appropriately or equitably. As has been suggested before, the whole "Animal Farm" thing really applies to EW: some animals are more equal than others. Those who aren't as "equal" either need to live with that or go away. As we've seen, many actually have chosen to go away (even though now EW is tinkering with the numbers). Funny thing about that. I can't imagine why people might want and expect honesty and integity in a fan site in which they want to participate?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII   Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:01 am

And they accuse me of being 'disrespectful' to Susan because I have her flying around in a spaceship! Rolling Eyes In what way is poking fun at other artists, who have done no real harm to anyone, going to help Susan? It's just going to make the fanatics look idiots, which I admit isn't too hard! Wink The reason CB can break the 'rules' is because the 'staff' take pity on him because he's disabled. I know that for a fact because I've seen their discussions about him in their 'private' staff room threads.
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII   Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:38 pm

Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII 7c68b0f2c0357b6e2c0b4907d83425b0
Back to top Go down
nevermore

nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII   Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:43 pm

Admin wrote:
I love it!!
Back to top Go down
toplass

toplass

PostSubject: Re: Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII   Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:12 pm

Yay - well done boss cheers
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII   Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:57 pm

No harm done, all good... Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII   Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:02 pm

I have been told that CB has asked that the thread be closed. That does not change the fact that rule#6 was violated with the blessing of kalua!!
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII   Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:18 pm

Admin wrote:
clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII   Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:36 pm

Just a reminder to JudyO. Many members in the past received warnings AND sanctions for violating rule #1. Something you just did in your post about Susan's brother!!
Back to top Go down
nevermore

nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII   Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:56 pm

Rules at that site are ONLY to be used against people they don't like. I've seen it way too often.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII   Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:00 pm

BTW, JudyO, you did it ON A PUBLIC THREAD!!!!! That is why I was able to read it, since I AM BANNED at your site. Most who did get warnings at least did it on PRIVATE threads, not open to the public.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII   Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:08 pm

Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII Jpersona
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII   Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:19 am

WHAT? Are you saying that at EW, the one-and-only Official Susan Boyle International Fansite, the people in charge BREAK THE RULES?
I am shocked, shocked! What is the world coming to? Popcorn And why is "Send in the Clowns" always playing in the background? clown
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII   Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 5:24 am

And now the Pony person is lauding the fact that there have been 6.598 views of it on a PUBLIC thread!! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
grandmathora

grandmathora

PostSubject: Re: Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII   Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:18 am

fudgemeister wrote:
And now the Pony person is lauding the fact that there have been 6.598 views of it on a PUBLIC thread!! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

supposedly that suppose to be true. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII   Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 8:46 pm

And now Tru is warning about dissing Gerry on a public thread!!!! Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo HELLO!!!! Judy should be put on pre moderation!! ROFL ROFL ROFL LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII   Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:30 pm

I understand there is a thread at SBFII where the MOST adored member is discussing a 40 minute phone call from Susan. Problem is that this is on a thread regarding a different matter. How come he is allowed to get away with that while almost every other member would be told that is a no-no and it would be moved to the sandbox.

Oh, I forgot, there are different rules for the in crowd.
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII   Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:00 pm

Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII Photo-Woman-with-Banana-Phone

TOP BANANNA...........     NOT   !!!
Back to top Go down
nevermore

nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII   Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:34 pm

Well, now I see it plainly and clearly--he is allowed to hijack a thread but anyone else would be moved, moderated or deleted. The unfairness is what has sent so many people away from that site.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII   Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 2:34 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
I understand there is a thread at SBFII where the MOST adored member is discussing a 40 minute phone call from Susan. Problem is that this is on a thread regarding a different matter. How come he is allowed to get away with that while almost every other member would be told that is a no-no and it would be moved to the sandbox.

Oh, I forgot, there are different rules for the in crowd.

Well, we've obtained a copy of the real call! Wink 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII   Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules CAN Be Broken By Select Few At SBFII
Page 1 of 1