HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Billboard Awards & Calif. M &G??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

Billboard Awards & Calif. M &G?? Empty
PostSubject: Billboard Awards & Calif. M &G??   Billboard Awards & Calif. M &G?? EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:56 pm

The California Meet and Greet is the same weekend as the Billboard Awards. Makes one wonder since a lot of the "in crowd" will be there; including Mr. and Mrs. Stevieboy. Maybe they know something?????? confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
nevermore

nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Billboard Awards & Calif. M &G??   Billboard Awards & Calif. M &G?? EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:24 am

fudgemeister wrote:
The California Meet and Greet is the same weekend as the Billboard Awards. Makes one wonder since a lot of the "in crowd" will be there; including Mr. and Mrs. Stevieboy. Maybe they know something?????? confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused
Whaddaya mean maybe??
Back to top Go down
pancake

pancake

PostSubject: Re: Billboard Awards & Calif. M &G??   Billboard Awards & Calif. M &G?? EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:56 am

I knew it!!!!!!!!!!! Must mean that Susan will be sneaking in under the radar. Why does this not surprise me in the least.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Billboard Awards & Calif. M &G??   Billboard Awards & Calif. M &G?? EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:14 am

pancake wrote:
I knew it!!!!!!!!!!! Must mean that Susan will be sneaking in under the radar. Why does this not surprise me in the least.
I am just guessing, have NO knowledge. Maybe they thought that IF Susan showed up, they would be in the right place at the right time. Or maybe they were able to get tickets, since they are such good friends of important people. Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: Billboard Awards & Calif. M &G??   Billboard Awards & Calif. M &G?? EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:34 am

Anyone know if Billboard tips off the winners in advance? Some awards do, many don't. If Susan knows she's won something, she might show up to collect it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Billboard Awards & Calif. M &G??   Billboard Awards & Calif. M &G?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Billboard Awards & Calif. M &G??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Revelations-
Jump to: