HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For First Time, Majority of Americans Favor Legal Gay Marriage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

For First Time, Majority of Americans Favor Legal Gay Marriage Empty
PostSubject: For First Time, Majority of Americans Favor Legal Gay Marriage   For First Time, Majority of Americans Favor Legal Gay Marriage EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:59 pm

New Gallup poll, released today:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/147662/First-Time-Majority-Americans-Favor-Legal-Gay-Marriage.aspx

Slowly but surely, the human race is making progress in the area of human rights, respect, and equality. Cool
Back to top Go down
toplass

toplass

PostSubject: Re: For First Time, Majority of Americans Favor Legal Gay Marriage   For First Time, Majority of Americans Favor Legal Gay Marriage EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:08 pm

And I'll say hooray to that cheers
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: For First Time, Majority of Americans Favor Legal Gay Marriage   For First Time, Majority of Americans Favor Legal Gay Marriage EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:48 pm

This is very good news!!
Back to top Go down
nevermore

nevermore

PostSubject: Re: For First Time, Majority of Americans Favor Legal Gay Marriage   For First Time, Majority of Americans Favor Legal Gay Marriage EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:52 pm

FINALLY!
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: For First Time, Majority of Americans Favor Legal Gay Marriage   For First Time, Majority of Americans Favor Legal Gay Marriage EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:25 pm

Why not just move the original thread concerning this subject here?? Easier than to have us all responding a second time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For First Time, Majority of Americans Favor Legal Gay Marriage   For First Time, Majority of Americans Favor Legal Gay Marriage EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:25 am

WAMcKinley wrote:
Why not just move the original thread concerning this subject here?? Easier than to have us all responding a second time.

I posted originally in the main forum for the members to read and/or discuss. Afterwards, I decided this would be a good item to post on the guest section, so I created a post here for the benefit of our guest readers. As I see it, the main forum is for member discussion, and the guest forum is to post things for guests to read. If I have something I think would be of interest in both places, I'll post it in both places, sometimes essentially the same content but with different audiences and purposes. There's no need to comment in both places unless you really want to. Wink
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: For First Time, Majority of Americans Favor Legal Gay Marriage   For First Time, Majority of Americans Favor Legal Gay Marriage EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:29 am

BohemianSpirit wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:

I posted originally in the main forum for the members to read and/or discuss. Afterwards, I decided this would be a good item to post on the guest section, so I created a post here for the benefit of our guest readers. As I see it, the main forum is for member discussion, and the guest forum is to post things for guests to read. If I have something I think would be of interest in both places, I'll post it in both places, sometimes essentially the same content but with different audiences and purposes. There's no need to comment in both places unless you really want to. Wink

But Geeze,-----some of our comments in the other thread were so darned GOOD!!---------- Very Happy Very Happy Twisted2 Twisted2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For First Time, Majority of Americans Favor Legal Gay Marriage   For First Time, Majority of Americans Favor Legal Gay Marriage EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:57 am

WAMcKinley wrote:
BohemianSpirit wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:

But Geeze,-----some of our comments in the other thread were so darned GOOD!!---------- Very Happy Very Happy Twisted2 Twisted2

The Guests will just have to join to read them, then, won't they? Wink
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: For First Time, Majority of Americans Favor Legal Gay Marriage   For First Time, Majority of Americans Favor Legal Gay Marriage EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:04 am

Gee,..........you're STRICT!! What a Face What a Face Neutral silent silent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For First Time, Majority of Americans Favor Legal Gay Marriage   For First Time, Majority of Americans Favor Legal Gay Marriage Empty

Back to top Go down

For First Time, Majority of Americans Favor Legal Gay Marriage
Page 1 of 1