SusaHumor Raffle!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

SusaHumor Raffle! Empty
PostSubject: SusaHumor Raffle!   SusaHumor Raffle! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:41 pm

Yes, it's raffle time here at SusaHumor with no end of crappy 'prizes' up for grabs!

Entering is easy.

You need to have posted no fewer than 8 million 'tribute videos' in the past 3 days, or 12 million 'Excellent Post' posts, or told me how much you love me and can't live without me at least 300 times a day over the past 6 months.

A number of random posts will then be chosen, and whoever made the post will win a prize, unless you happen to be somebody I don't like, in which case I'll award the prize to somebody who has kissed my ass more.

I won't tell you what the prizes are, but I can assure you they're as crappy as hell.

On winning a prize, you will have to give me your real name, home address, social security number, date of birth, mother's maiden name, a DNA sample, your credit card number, and bank account details. We promise not to give these to anyone, except maybe the raffle administrator, Mr. Harry '3 fingers' Dodgybastard, who promises not to run off with your details as soon as he finishes his jail sentence.

Oh, and no joining the forum just to enter our crappy raffle! We don't want any riff-raff here!

Good luck! Wink

(Warning: this is all a load of crap!)
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

SusaHumor Raffle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SusaHumor Raffle!   SusaHumor Raffle! EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:22 am

We have our first winner! E.W.R. Loonizz has won a bag of my toenail clippings! I told you they were crappy prizes! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
janakimack

janakimack

SusaHumor Raffle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SusaHumor Raffle!   SusaHumor Raffle! EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:57 am

Admin wrote:
We have our first winner! E.W.R. Loonizz has won a bag of my toenail clippings! I told you they were crappy prizes! Wink

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

SusaHumor Raffle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SusaHumor Raffle!   SusaHumor Raffle! EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:55 am

Okay, Boss,---I understand we're a TRUE non-profit forum here (as opposed to some I wont name),---but I think you're going to have to find some way to up the ante considerably if you expect to get anybody to play this phony-baloney game! We might not have much,-----but we DO have our pride!!------ Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad geek geek
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

SusaHumor Raffle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SusaHumor Raffle!   SusaHumor Raffle! EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:45 am

WAMcKinley wrote:
Okay, Boss,---I understand we're a TRUE non-profit forum here (as opposed to some I wont name),---but I think you're going to have to find some way to up the ante considerably if you expect to get anybody to play this phony-baloney game! We might not have much,-----but we DO have our pride!!------ Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad geek geek
Two bags of clippings? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

SusaHumor Raffle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SusaHumor Raffle!   SusaHumor Raffle! EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:40 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:
Two bags of clippings? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hold the clippings and substitute a batch of fudge (the dark, grainy kind)---and I'm in!! Shocked Popcorn Popcorn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SusaHumor Raffle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SusaHumor Raffle!   SusaHumor Raffle! Empty

Back to top Go down

SusaHumor Raffle!
Page 1 of 1