HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Susan says hi to all...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tonnie_rocca

avatar

Posts : 8986
Points : 10042
Join date : 2009-09-20
Location : Rome, Italy

PostSubject: Susan says hi to all...   Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:21 am



It was my pleasure to meet Susan in Rome yesterday, she says hi to all...

Tonnie_Rocca
Rome
Italy
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
janakimack

avatar

Posts : 10858
Points : 11455
Join date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Susan says hi to all...   Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:22 am

Aaah, that's fantastic Tonnie!!! Glad you got to see her.
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

avatar

Posts : 8986
Points : 10042
Join date : 2009-09-20
Location : Rome, Italy

PostSubject: Re: Susan says hi to all...   Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:23 am

janakimack wrote:
Aaah, that's fantastic Tonnie!!! Glad you got to see her.
We just met casually, no pics as requested...
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
janakimack

avatar

Posts : 10858
Points : 11455
Join date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Susan says hi to all...   Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:25 am

tonnie_rocca wrote:
janakimack wrote:
Aaah, that's fantastic Tonnie!!! Glad you got to see her.
We just met casually, no pics as requested...

Disappointing but fair enough!?!
Back to top Go down
toplass

avatar

Posts : 4288
Points : 4868
Join date : 2009-09-20
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Susan says hi to all...   Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:32 am

Nice one Tonnie. I know you would have shown her the utmost respect and refrained from draping yourself over her Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Susan says hi to all...   Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:39 am

hahah that's so awesome. How weird that you just happened by chance and met her on the streets. I saw the photo of her in that beautiful new dress, she looks happy and very relaxed. She did say at one point that she wanted to visit Italy again.
Back to top Go down
TxTammy

avatar

Posts : 9788
Points : 10523
Join date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Susan says hi to all...   Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:37 am

tonnie_rocca wrote:


It was my pleasure to meet Susan in Rome yesterday, she says hi to all...

Tonnie_Rocca
Rome
Italy
How lucky you are to have met her twice! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Susan says hi to all...   Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:23 pm

Was the second time as good as the first one?

dancin dancingcat dancin dancingcat dancin
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

avatar

Posts : 51776
Points : 53089
Join date : 2009-10-11
Location : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: Susan says hi to all...   Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:35 pm

tonnie_rocca wrote:


It was my pleasure to meet Susan in Rome yesterday, she says hi to all...

Tonnie_Rocca
Rome
Italy

Wow Tonnie, that is awesome. I hope you had a good time.Smile

Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

avatar

Posts : 19741
Points : 19979
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 73
Location : Concord, New Hampshire

PostSubject: Re: Susan says hi to all...   Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:33 pm

I'm SO JEALOUS!!! What did she say How did she look Who was she with How long were you with her Did you get her number Are you her BFF now When are you invited to her house Can I go alooooooooong????????) No No No
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

avatar

Posts : 8986
Points : 10042
Join date : 2009-09-20
Location : Rome, Italy

PostSubject: Re: Susan says hi to all...   Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:14 am



ew erratum corrige.

On the pic with the guy, Susan is standing on the left (South) side of St. Peters square, not far from the entrance to the church (ca. 70 m), and facing that entrance.
Time of the day: late afternoon (shadow!) but probably before 7 pm (closing time of the basilica for visitors).
That she will visit/has visited the church is given away by the stola (sp), apparently she was - rightly - informed that visitors with uncovered shoulders are not allowed to enter.
sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
tonnie_rocca

avatar

Posts : 8986
Points : 10042
Join date : 2009-09-20
Location : Rome, Italy

PostSubject: Re: Susan says hi to all...   Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:35 am

WAMcKinley wrote:
I'm SO JEALOUS!!! What did she say How did she look Who was she with How long were you with her Did you get her number Are you her BFF now When are you invited to her house Can I go alooooooooong????????) No No No
i would laughcry laughcry laughcry if it were not so serious...

Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
WAMcKinley

avatar

Posts : 19741
Points : 19979
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 73
Location : Concord, New Hampshire

PostSubject: Re: Susan says hi to all...   Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:36 am

tonnie_rocca wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:
I'm SO JEALOUS!!! What did she say How did she look Who was she with How long were you with her Did you get her number Are you her BFF now When are you invited to her house Can I go alooooooooong????????) No No No
i would laughcry laughcry laughcry if it were not so serious...

______________________________________________________

I KNOW you'd never be so cruel to someone as forlorn as I!! Especially when you have had such good fortune!! Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

avatar

Posts : 51776
Points : 53089
Join date : 2009-10-11
Location : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: Susan says hi to all...   Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:46 am

I was in Rome once but I didn't see Susan but I did see Kenny Rogers , singer. Does that count. ?? Smile

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Susan says hi to all...   Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:36 pm

tonnie_rocca wrote:


ew erratum corrige.

On the pic with the guy, Susan is standing on the left (South) side of St. Peters square, not far from the entrance to the church (ca. 70 m), and facing that entrance.
Time of the day: late afternoon (shadow!) but probably before 7 pm (closing time of the basilica for visitors).
That she will visit/has visited the church is given away by the stola (sp), apparently she was - rightly - informed that visitors with uncovered shoulders are not allowed to enter.
sunny sunny sunny

I would like to thank you for this information. I had no idea how strict the rules are, yet that makes perfect sense. I sure hope she had a great time visiting the church and getting her spiritual needs met.

Also, thank you for respecting her privacy and not photographing her.
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

avatar

Posts : 8986
Points : 10042
Join date : 2009-09-20
Location : Rome, Italy

PostSubject: Re: Susan says hi to all...   Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:28 am



Avoiding pre-mod delays...pirat pirat


Interesting tweet:

@adeery
Anny Deery
First night in Rome,staying just beyond walls of Vatican City.Susan Boyle was in the trattoria below.You can take the girl out of Glasgow...


If true, it means she is with people who know Rome, good for her... sunny sunny sunny

Rather sure, the tweeter means the densily constructed area just north of the vatican walls, visible on Google Earth as a kind of triangle between Castel San Angelo and the colonnade of Bernini (look e.g. for Borgo Vittorio), which is one of the most interesting areas for eating out, full of good small restaurants.

The zone is what remains of the Borgo, a very characteristic zone and the formerly landing area for the pelgrims from the northern countries; it was partly destroyed in the thirties of the XXth century.
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
tonnie_rocca

avatar

Posts : 8986
Points : 10042
Join date : 2009-09-20
Location : Rome, Italy

PostSubject: Re: Susan says hi to all...   Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:44 am



To whom it may concern, about dresses and so... the pic of Susan in the peter's square was taken in the late afternoon (repeat: shadows), thus for sure the day BEFORE any audience.
dancin
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Susan says hi to all...   

Back to top Go down
 
Susan says hi to all...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» What WE would like Susan to sing!
» DJGers Gift To Susan
» Susan sings Paper Roses in 1988
» Susan sings with Susan!
» Wanna See Susan? Try A Costume! LOL!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Revelations-
Jump to: