HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Jesus Praises Our Boss, DJG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 65557
Points : 70701
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 69
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Jesus Praises Our Boss, DJG   Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:58 pm


cheering cheering cheering clapping clapping clapping cheering cheering cheering clapping clapping clapping cheering cheering cheering
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

avatar

Posts : 20075
Points : 20315
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 74
Location : Concord, New Hampshire

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Praises Our Boss, DJG   Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:03 pm

Are we sure that's not an impostor??!------- Popcorn Shocked Shocked I mean,----he looks like the one in all those pictures,------but can you really be SURE??!


Last edited by WAMcKinley on Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 15570
Points : 18462
Join date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Praises Our Boss, DJG   Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:04 pm

They'll try and get us closed down again for this one! Wink That'll make at least 6 times this week I think! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
WAMcKinley

avatar

Posts : 20075
Points : 20315
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 74
Location : Concord, New Hampshire

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Praises Our Boss, DJG   Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:26 pm

Admin wrote:
They'll try and get us closed down again for this one! Wink That'll make at least 6 times this week I think! Rolling Eyes
_______________________________________________________________________

What other heinous crimes have you committed this week, Boss?? Cool Neutral confused
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 15570
Points : 18462
Join date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Praises Our Boss, DJG   Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:46 pm

WAMcKinley wrote:
Admin wrote:
They'll try and get us closed down again for this one! Wink That'll make at least 6 times this week I think! Rolling Eyes
_______________________________________________________________________

What other heinous crimes have you committed this week, Boss?? Cool Neutral confused

Oh, you know, just existing is a apparently a crime! scratch
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 65557
Points : 70701
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 69
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Praises Our Boss, DJG   Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:30 pm

Admin wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:
Admin wrote:
They'll try and get us closed down again for this one! Wink That'll make at least 6 times this week I think! Rolling Eyes
_______________________________________________________________________

What other heinous crimes have you committed this week, Boss?? Cool Neutral confused

Oh, you know, just existing is a apparently a crime! scratch
Yes, with them you cannot be contentious, even on ANOTHER site!
Back to top Go down
janakimack

avatar

Posts : 10859
Points : 11456
Join date : 2009-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Praises Our Boss, DJG   Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:12 am

Well, and don't forget, you don't delete all our posts!!! Another crime!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 15570
Points : 18462
Join date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Praises Our Boss, DJG   Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:29 am

janakimack wrote:
Well, and don't forget, you don't delete all our posts!!! Another crime!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Like this perhaps? Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 15570
Points : 18462
Join date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Praises Our Boss, DJG   Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:09 am

Actually, it seems like they're having plumbing problems over there today! Never fear, their expert has arrived! Wink

Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Jesus Praises Our Boss, DJG   

Back to top Go down
 
Jesus Praises Our Boss, DJG
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» What Would Jesus Do ?
» Jesus Freak Hideout - FREE compilation
» Pillar update/new song
» Pillar - Confessions - Sept. 22
» DJ GIB - Vocal UK Garage mix

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Humor & General-
Jump to: