Important revelation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Important revelation Empty
PostSubject: Important revelation   Important revelation EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:24 pm

Well, not really, but I made ya look! Anyway, how are you all m'loonies?! Read any good newspaper articles recently? Are you all shook up?! Wink How's the plumbing going?! Laughing

Important revelation 92e89fdfdae7229788bd24500cca8e7b

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Important revelation   Important revelation EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:37 pm

Hey Boss--did you know that during Watergate here in the early 70s, Nixon had plumbers to deal with his problems? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Important revelation   Important revelation EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:39 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Hey Boss--did you know that during Watergate here in the early 70s, Nixon had plumbers to deal with his problems? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing

Yeah, Watergate - that was me! I was also on the grassy knoll too! Wink
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Important revelation   Important revelation EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:15 pm

Admin wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:

AHA! I have always said that Oswald was a patsy! Where were you when Lincoln was shot at the Ford Theater?? confused confused confused confused confused Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Important revelation   Important revelation EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:41 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Admin wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:

AHA! I have always said that Oswald was a patsy! Where were you when Lincoln was shot at the Ford Theater?? confused confused confused confused confused Rolling Eyes

Busted! Yup, that was me too. Oh, and I must admit to that volcano eruption in Iceland! Wink
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: Important revelation   Important revelation EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:31 am

Dontcha think it's a bit personal to inquire as to the condition of a lady's plumbing . . . ???? Important revelation 190
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: Important revelation   Important revelation EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:21 am

[quote="Lovin' Every Minute"]Dontcha think it's a bit personal to inquire as to the condition of a lady's plumbing . . . ???? [

"Just fine, thank you," she answered, indelicately. Wink Embarassed Cool
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: Important revelation   Important revelation EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:33 am

What lady? scratch Okay, I got here late...
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Important revelation   Important revelation EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:41 am

LEM--I think you might be confused about the plumbing reference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important revelation   Important revelation Empty

Back to top Go down

Important revelation
Page 1 of 1