toplass
tonnie_rocca
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
janakimack

janakimack

permanent pre-moderation means also... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: permanent pre-moderation means also...   permanent pre-moderation means also... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:53 am

Good one, Tonnie!!!
Back to top Go down
bernicer

bernicer

PostSubject: Re: permanent pre-moderation means also...   permanent pre-moderation means also... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:48 pm

WOOHOO Tonnie, Freethinkers Anonymous. I'm Bernice and I'm a freethinker. cheers cheers cheers ROFL ROFL
Thanks DJG!!
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: permanent pre-moderation means also...   permanent pre-moderation means also... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:15 pm

bernicer wrote:
WOOHOO Tonnie, Freethinkers Anonymous. I'm Bernice and I'm a freethinker. cheers cheers cheers ROFL ROFL
Thanks DJG!!

Ooooh shoot, B, you just let the cat out of the bag!!! Dang... affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
pipechanter

PostSubject: Re: permanent pre-moderation means also...   permanent pre-moderation means also... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:20 pm

I dream a dream that Susan reaches a point, say yesterday, where she retains a public relations outfit that actually understands that her appeal is worldwide and crosses generations. The possibilities would be boundless...
Back to top Go down
bernicer

bernicer

PostSubject: Re: permanent pre-moderation means also...   permanent pre-moderation means also... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:36 pm

pipechanter wrote:
I dream a dream that Susan reaches a point, say yesterday, where she retains a public relations outfit that actually understands that her appeal is worldwide and crosses generations. The possibilities would be boundless...

Dreams do come true and here's hoping this one does. Wink
Back to top Go down
nevermore

nevermore

PostSubject: Re: permanent pre-moderation means also...   permanent pre-moderation means also... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:27 pm

bernicer wrote:
Thanks DJG!!
Yes you are Bernice, and I admire you for that
Back to top Go down
bernicer

bernicer

PostSubject: Re: permanent pre-moderation means also...   permanent pre-moderation means also... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:41 pm

nevermore wrote:
bernicer wrote:
Thanks DJG!!
Yes you are Bernice, and I admire you for that

Thank you Nevermore, the admiration is mutual.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: permanent pre-moderation means also...   permanent pre-moderation means also... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:19 pm

permanent pre-moderation means also... - Page 2 Ewadmi11
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: permanent pre-moderation means also...   permanent pre-moderation means also... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:41 pm

Board requirement: INTEGRITY!!!!!
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: permanent pre-moderation means also...   permanent pre-moderation means also... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:51 pm

it's good that you post this, boss, just a year after the mass-premoderation, and what else... Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
TxTammy

TxTammy

PostSubject: Re: permanent pre-moderation means also...   permanent pre-moderation means also... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:07 pm

tonnie_rocca wrote:

Next week the ew group-pre-mod-throw-out has been a year ago... that's definitely not the way to manage a forum, unless - for some reason - you prefer to stimulate group-thinking and behaviour...
permanent pre-moderation means also... - Page 2 Ovejas10 permanent pre-moderation means also... - Page 2 Ovejas10

Thanks to DJG who created on time this funny - and at the same time d*mned serious - place for freethinkers... Very Happy

permanent pre-moderation means also... - Page 2 42316210

I wonder why they are so scared of us that they have to put us on permanent premoderation! We are quite harmless!

Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: permanent pre-moderation means also...   permanent pre-moderation means also... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:16 pm

TxTammy wrote:
I wonder why they are so scared of us that they have to put us on permanent premoderation! We are quite harmless!
The point is: harmless, but not brainless, that's what scares them... pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
nevermore

nevermore

PostSubject: Re: permanent pre-moderation means also...   permanent pre-moderation means also... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:25 pm

tonnie_rocca wrote:
TxTammy wrote:
The point is: harmless, but not brainless, that's what scares them... pirat pirat
That's a fact. They don't want anyone there who can question them at all. I get warned for telling the truth. Others are held in high regard for lying.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: permanent pre-moderation means also...   permanent pre-moderation means also... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:29 pm

nevermore wrote:
tonnie_rocca wrote:
TxTammy wrote:
That's a fact. They don't want anyone there who can question them at all. I get warned for telling the truth. Others are held in high regard for lying.
Also, some CAN break the rules, while others CANNOT! No No No No No Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: permanent pre-moderation means also...   permanent pre-moderation means also... - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:30 pm

"Length of time unknown", I heard that before from the same authorities... Suspect
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: permanent pre-moderation means also...   permanent pre-moderation means also... - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:51 am

For people who want to know the truth (candidate board members and so...)

When the indefinite premod wave happened on the 17th of Febrary 2011, such a sanction was not in the rules, by then the maximum premod time was 7 days.
The following extra rule was added afterwards by ew admin K. on the 28th of April 2011:

6. At the discretion of the Administrators, those who continuously disrupt the forum or violate Rule #3 persistenly may be put on indefinite pre-mod

So be aware that in the past the rules have been adapted to the measures already executed.
It's all a big farce... Rulez Rulez Rulez

And let us never forget how they refused to let WAM appeal for her banning. This was and is the rule:

Note: You can appeal the decision to the Appeal Panel as of the 4th warning. Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: permanent pre-moderation means also...   permanent pre-moderation means also... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

permanent pre-moderation means also...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2