Lovin' Every Minute
toplass
Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LMiller4Susan

The gig is up Pickles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:03 pm

Lovin' Every Minute wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:
Lovin' Every Minute wrote:

Have to disagree with you re: Texas. I know some perfectly nice people from Texas. And some of the most intrusive members not only are not Texans - they're not even Merikans. (Yeah I know . . . . imagine that! Wink ) Twattiness knows no borders. Rolling Eyes

Oooops,----did I say something against Texas?? I don't think I did,---but I'll go back and re-read. I have a number of friends and relatives in TX--and I wouldn't want anyone to think I was bad-mouthing their adopted state!--- Shocked What a Face What a Face Embarassed Embarassed

Looking back it was actually LMiller . . . . guess I got overzealous in avoiding mega-post-quote-gasm. Embarassed

I thought you were talking to me. I said that because most of the M&Gs are all about Texas. No one line dances in NY unless everyone wants to act like a bunch of cowboys and where are cowboys from?

Last edited by LMiller4Susan on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:39 pm

I just posted a comment on that blog. What do you think my chances are that it will be accepted?? I wanted to set the record straight about a few of the misconceptions they obviously have about this site. Although my record for trying to set the record straight with anyone over there hasn't been awfully successful. Seems that few want to hear the truth,---they prefer their fantasies. My ban resulted in just such an attempt to provide someone with the truth who obviously didn't want to hear it. So opposed were they to hearing the facts that they reported me,----I guess in order to shut me up. They could have chosen the adult way and simply advised me that they didn't wish to communicate with me any longer. But no,----they ran crying to Papa Kalua to get him to fix it. Poor baby. Well, it's okay. I have posted my exact PMs to this person so everyone could read what I'd written to her. I challenge anyone to find an abusive or bullying tone in anything I wrote. It remains to be seen whether the blog writer can "man-up" to allowing the truth to stand.

Just returned to that blog to check on the status of my comment. Nope,---it hasn't been posted. What a surprise, huh??!! It states there have been "0" comments made. They lie,-----as usual!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
andyp

andyp

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:04 pm

WAMcKinley wrote:
I just posted a comment on that blog. What do you think my chances are that it will be accepted?? I wanted to set the record straight about a few of the misconceptions they obviously have about this site. Although my record for trying to set the record straight with anyone over there hasn't been awfully successful. Seems that few want to hear the truth,---they prefer their fantasies. My ban resulted in just such an attempt to provide someone with the truth who obviously didn't want to hear it. So opposed were they to hearing the facts that they reported me,----I guess in order to shut me up. They could have chosen the adult way and simply advised me that they didn't wish to communicate with me any longer. But no,----they ran crying to Papa Kalua to get him to fix it. Poor baby. Well, it's okay. I have posted my exact PMs to this person so everyone could read what I'd written to her. I challenge anyone to find an abusive or bullying tone in anything I wrote. It remains to be seen whether the blog writer can "man-up" to allowing the truth to stand.

Just returned to that blog to check on the status of my comment. Nope,---it hasn't been posted. What a surprise, huh??!! It states there have been "0" comments made. They lie,-----as usual!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

We'll keep our eye on it WAM. I had a comment to make but saw the 0 number as well.
Back to top Go down
LMiller4Susan

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:33 pm

They won't post your comments because they know they embarrassed themselves with that piece of work
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:56 pm

LMiller4Susan wrote:
They won't post your comments because they know they embarrassed themselves with that piece of work
__________________________________________________________________________________

The comments section there is a joke! They are censoring comments in order to reflect only they're own point of view! Now what forum does that remind you of,-------hmmmmmm?? Some things never change. But what did we expect??
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:05 pm

WAMcKinley wrote:
LMiller4Susan wrote:
__________________________________________________________________________________

The comments section there is a joke! They are censoring comments in order to reflect only they're own point of view! Now what forum does that remind you of,-------hmmmmmm?? Some things never change. But what did we expect??
If they would not allow your appeal then they will not let you have your say on an open blog for all to read. At least anyone can read your posts on the GF here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:19 pm

WAMcKinley wrote:
LMiller4Susan wrote:

I once belonged on one of the biggest Harry Potter Role Playing games forums. It was fun until they switched hands and the second owner went all gun-crazy with creating new characters with guns and started to shoot the shit out of everything and people. She wrote the rules, but was above them and if you stepped out of line she would ban your ass without notice. That killed the fun fast. I wasn't shocked how fast people left and let her swinging in the breeze. She still runs that forum, only two people are in it and I think she is one of them.

One thing SBFII doesn't do is follow their own set rules. It's there to protect the staff and special members - Cnd Bill should be the one banned. He stepped over that line...but no did he get warned or told off? NO he gets a freaking pat on the back and a special title to his freaking name.

I guess if you lick their boots enough, you will get special treatment.
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:22 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:
LMiller4Susan wrote:

If they would not allow your appeal then they will not let you have your say on an open blog for all to read. At least anyone can read your posts on the GF here.

That's the point I was making with my comment. They try and make it seem as though they're open to comments,---when all the time it's still the same repressive old system. "Comments are welcome only as long as they agree with US!" What a joke!
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:27 pm

Sassyone wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:
LMiller4Susan wrote:

I once belonged on one of the biggest Harry Potter Role Playing games forums. It was fun until they switched hands and the second owner went all gun-crazy with creating new characters with guns and started to shoot the shit out of everything and people. She wrote the rules, but was above them and if you stepped out of line she would ban your ass without notice. That killed the fun fast. I wasn't shocked how fast people left and let her swinging in the breeze. She still runs that forum, only two people are in it and I think she is one of them.

One thing SBFII doesn't do is follow their own set rules. It's there to protect the staff and special members - Cnd Bill should be the one banned. He stepped over that line...but no did he get warned or told off? NO he gets a freaking pat on the back and a special title to his freaking name.

We're not asking for special treatment. Just equal treatment for all would be sufficient. Even that's apparently too much to expect.
Back to top Go down
andyp

andyp

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:34 pm

Sassyone wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:
LMiller4Susan wrote:

Sassy, do you know where the thread is that CBill was spouting off on? I have been looking for it.
Back to top Go down
andyp

andyp

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:36 pm

WAMcKinley wrote:
Sassyone wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:
LMiller4Susan wrote:

We're not asking for special treatment. Just equal treatment for all would be sufficient. Even that's apparently too much to expect.

It's too bad their lie wasn't exposed for all to see. Your email said you could appeal and then they say they consulted their legal people and they don't have to give you an appeal. However, they said they would and therefore their word is worth nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:51 pm

andyp wrote:
Sassyone wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:
LMiller4Susan wrote:

Sassy, do you know where the thread is that CBill was spouting off on? I have been looking for it.

NO, I mean in the past when he attacked CL.
sorry I am upset right now and I didn't finish my thought...
Back to top Go down
LMiller4Susan

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:19 am

Sassyone wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:
andyp wrote:
Whoever it is doesn't make us seem like a fun group, anyhow.

Well, that shows how much THEY know, doesn't it,---or rather, how much they don't. If humor exists at that site, one would be hard-pressed to find it, so what do they know of humor?? One of their M&Gs is fun only if you like to watch a bunch of middle-age ladies in cowboy hats yee-hawing and stomping about,-----or if you want to see the procession past Susan as she signs piles and piles of things for them,---or if it tickles your fancy to watch Susan have to sit through yet another "presentation" of some repetitious gift or another and try not to look bored. Susan deserves an Academy Award for acting honored and grateful for the mountains of "gifts" bestowed on her at each of these gatherings. And afterwards, when they see her in the car with her head in her hands, they convince themselves she's merely "overcome with excitement and gratitude." Right. I'm sure that's what it is,-----aren't you?? Especially as most of these gifts carry obligations with them. Susan is often asked by the giver where the given item resides in her home,----and of course feels obligated to say something in response. Just as that frightful Skype call pointed out so clearly: "Susan, did you get my,....?"---"Susan I hope you enjoyed my,....?" "Susan, where did you put my,...?" Me, me, me, me, me. It's become all about the fans, not Susan. And I think Susan has begun to understand this, ----as she drags home a packed suitcase of yet another load of unnecessary, un-asked-for,---and repetitious crap. How could any thinking person look upon a scene like that and not be appalled??

But of course we DJGers are just bitter, so we're blinded to the truth. Yeah,---for sure. THAT'S what it is. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Yep, you pretty much nailed it Wam. A perfect example of their self serving needs: Grits wrote an article for her own local paper about how she got the 20 fans together for a meet and greet. How is this newsworthy for their own city. How does this effect them? Well it doesn't. But it does boost her freaking ego and she can share it on line.

These people need to create gifts to see Susan. "Here Susan I have a gift for you, but you must meet me, or you don't get it"

They remind me of kids, the world revolves around them.

There is a name for people who give gifts and wait for something in return. I think it's called co-dependence. My sister did that to me all the time. She would give me the most useless gifts and then she would do something cruel and expect forgiveness because of her gifts. After awhile I caught on and started refusing her gifts. These EWers are the same. They give Susan useless gifts and use Susan in some way to their advantage knowing Susan will forgive their mistakes. Like Grits with the Skype thing. She was forgiven because she is such a generous woman to Susan, or so it looks that way to anyone who doesn't recognize that type of issue. So Andy gets her to organize a meet and greet for him and she rewards herself by bragging about it in her local newspaper. That's what co-dependence is. Co-dependents are care takers. They will cut off their right arm to protect the person they are looking out for. Co-dependents have to look out for someone. They can't function in the real world without doing so. They did it to their children and when their children are grown and gone they move on to someone else. But watch out because even though they are caretakers, they are toxic. They are users and abusers.

Last edited by LMiller4Susan on Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:05 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The gig is up Pickles   The gig is up Pickles - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The gig is up Pickles
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Revelations-
Jump to: