Admin
janakimack
fudgemeister
13 posters
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

Ponylady Will Never Work! Empty
PostSubject: Ponylady Will Never Work!   Ponylady Will Never Work! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:42 am

Now that SBFII has made a joke out of their appeals process, Ponylady will probably NEVER chair an appeal by a member. In case you have not heard by now, long time SBFII member, WAMcKinley, was denied her right to appeal. The administration found a convenient loophole as to why she had no right to appeal her banning. You see, the rule states that a member can only appeal a banning after 4 warnings. WAM NEVER received 4 warnings!

Now think about it, anytime the administration wants to get rid of a member, they just have to ban that person before giving him/her a 4th warning! As Dana Carvey's Church Lady might say, "How conveeeeenient!" This is reaching a new all-time low! Doing this, when the cards are stacked against any member going into the appeal process ANY WAY! What is the matter Tink and Kalua, did you think WAM was going to win her appeal??!! After all, one of you plus a staff member would be on the jury, with 2 picked by WAM. The deciding vote would be Ponylady.

So, in one fell swoop, the administration has made a sham of the appeals process. This done to WAM. You all KNOW WAM! WAM is a kind, wonderful person with a strong moral character. Her ethics are stellar. When she was a moderator at SBFII, you all KNOW that she was the best and fairest one they had. WAM did not deserve to be treated this shabbily! You, the members there who know in your gut that there has been unfairness and injustice there, it is time to find your moral compass and say, as your administrator is so fond of saying, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Ponylady Will Never Work! 6bkcx0x[/quote]

Last edited by fudgemeister on Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: Ponylady Will Never Work!   Ponylady Will Never Work! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:31 am

Fudge: ***Excellent Post***

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ponylady Will Never Work!   Ponylady Will Never Work! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:13 am

Oh well, no day in the SBFII Court then! Wink

Ponylady Will Never Work! Sbfiic11
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
TxTammy

TxTammy

PostSubject: Re: Ponylady Will Never Work!   Ponylady Will Never Work! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:15 pm

Reality Check....WAM must have committed the most horrendous crime!
Shame on you WAM! You should hire LEM to appeal the appeal.

Earth to SBFII!
You should be ashamed of getting rid of members that way!
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Ponylady Will Never Work!   Ponylady Will Never Work! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:38 pm

A Donkey on the court..... Donkey's never play fair. They always kick people around. Looks like it rubbed off on others on the court too but maybe it was the other way round.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Ponylady Will Never Work!   Ponylady Will Never Work! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:52 pm

Wabbit wrote:
A Donkey on the court..... Donkey's never play fair. They always kick people around. Looks like it rubbed off on others on the court too but maybe it was the other way round.
Does the Donkey have a last name of Hotay?? lol! ROFL lol! ROFL lol! ROFL lol!
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Ponylady Will Never Work!   Ponylady Will Never Work! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:56 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Wabbit wrote:
Does the Donkey have a last name of Hotay?? lol! ROFL lol! ROFL lol! ROFL lol!

The Donkey is stubborn and doesn't speak to me. But.. I don't care. What goes around comes around. Smile

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
bajaraquel

bajaraquel

PostSubject: Re: Ponylady Will Never Work!   Ponylady Will Never Work! EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:19 am

Donkey? Who took my Donkey?

The treatment of WAM is only a reflection of everything wrong with that cult.
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: Ponylady Will Never Work!   Ponylady Will Never Work! EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:26 am

fudgemeister wrote:
Now that SBFII has made a joke out of their appeals process, Ponylady will probably NEVER chair an appeal by a member. In case you have not heard by now, long time SBFII member, WAMcKinley, was denied her right to appeal. The administration found a convenient loophole as to why she had no right to appeal her banning. You see, the rule states that a member can only appeal a banning after 4 warnings. WAM NEVER received 4 warnings!

Now think about it, anytime the administration wants to get rid of a member, they just have to ban that person before giving him/her a 4th warning! As Dana Carvey's Church Lady might say, "How conveeeeenient!" This is reaching a new all-time low! Doing this, when the cards are stacked against any member going into the appeal process ANY WAY! What is the matter Tink and Kalua, did you think WAM was going to win her appeal??!! After all, one of you plus a staff member would be on the jury, with 2 picked by WAM. The deciding vote would be Ponylady.

So, in one fell swoop, the administration has made a sham of the appeals process. This done to WAM. You all KNOW WAM! WAM is a kind, wonderful person with a strong moral character. Her ethics are stellar. When she was a moderator at SBFII, you all KNOW that she was the best and fairest one they had. WAM did not deserve to be treated this shabbily! You, the members there who know in your gut that there has been unfairness and injustice there, it is time to find your moral compass and say, as your administrator is so fond of saying, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Truly ingenious loopholes are never really found . . . they're created. Which is what happened here. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LMiller4Susan

PostSubject: Re: Ponylady Will Never Work!   Ponylady Will Never Work! EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:13 am

Admin wrote:
Oh well, no day in the SBFII Court then! Wink

Ponylady Will Never Work! Sbfiic11

OMG that is so funny. You are a funny guy Mr Boss
Back to top Go down
LMiller4Susan

PostSubject: Re: Ponylady Will Never Work!   Ponylady Will Never Work! EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:21 am

Wait a minute. Are you guys talking about EW or the US Supreme court?
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: Ponylady Will Never Work!   Ponylady Will Never Work! EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 4:15 am

[quote="TxTammy"]Reality Check....WAM must have committed the most horrendous crime!

Yes, certainly I must have. I wonder what it could have been. No one seems to want to talk with me about it. Kalua informed me at one point that when Paul Wood, the original owner of the forum, found out I had become a member at DJG's, he wanted me banned, then and there. I found that interesting as I had declared my intent in the staff room originally before I visited the first time-----and no one told me not to go. Equally mysterious is that Kalua was a member at DJG's for a while------and no one at the OF threatened HIM with a punishment. That no doubt had to do with a service he was providing there for the forum,---spying and reporting back. It all depends on who you are when it comes to what you can get away with---and if you're willing to engage in nefarious activities for "the cause." Maybe I wasn't ENOUGH of a criminal! Could that be it??
Back to top Go down
andyp

andyp

PostSubject: Re: Ponylady Will Never Work!   Ponylady Will Never Work! EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:19 am

fudgemeister wrote:

Good for you, Fudge, for stating it so clearly.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Ponylady Will Never Work!   Ponylady Will Never Work! EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:49 am

Isn't it just too bad. I know a lot of us were looking forward to the actual hearing just to see what a sham it was going to be. As it turns out, this is the sham. I have a suggestion, since it does not appear that there will EVER be an appeal, I believe that Ponylady should be replaced by her pony on the appellate board.
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: Ponylady Will Never Work!   Ponylady Will Never Work! EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:07 pm

[quote="WAMcKinley"]
TxTammy wrote:

Yes, certainly I must have. I wonder what it could have been. No one seems to want to talk with me about it. Kalua informed me at one point that when Paul Wood, the original owner of the forum, found out I had become a member at DJG's, he wanted me banned, then and there. I found that interesting as I had declared my intent in the staff room originally before I visited the first time-----and no one told me not to go. Equally mysterious is that Kalua was a member at DJG's for a while------and no one at the OF threatened HIM with a punishment. That no doubt had to do with a service he was providing there for the forum,---spying and reporting back. It all depends on who you are when it comes to what you can get away with---and if you're willing to engage in nefarious activities for "the cause." Maybe I wasn't ENOUGH of a criminal! Could that be it??

I highly doubt that Paul Wood gave a steaming lump of fecal matter over who the mods of the site were. He was too busy looking for the highest bidder to get the whole mess off of his hands! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Ponylady Will Never Work!   Ponylady Will Never Work! EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:10 pm

Will we ever experience "The Bossy Cow, Tweety, And Pony Show"? lol! ROFL lol! ROFL lol! ROFL lol! ROFL lol! ROFL lol!
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Ponylady Will Never Work!   Ponylady Will Never Work! EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:25 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Will we ever experience "The Bossy Cow, Tweety, And Pony Show"? lol! ROFL lol! ROFL lol! ROFL lol! ROFL lol! ROFL lol!
Ponylady Will Never Work! Bossy%20CowPonylady Will Never Work! A-tweety-ePonylady Will Never Work! 1290639079413
Back to top Go down
LMiller4Susan

PostSubject: Re: Ponylady Will Never Work!   Ponylady Will Never Work! EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:35 pm

Anyone who says Susan Boyle has to be married before she can sing romantic songs is a moron right there.
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: Ponylady Will Never Work!   Ponylady Will Never Work! EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:00 pm

LMiller4Susan wrote:
Anyone who says Susan Boyle has to be married before she can sing romantic songs is a moron right there.

Who said that?? Shocked confused
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Ponylady Will Never Work!   Ponylady Will Never Work! EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:47 am

WAMcKinley wrote:
LMiller4Susan wrote:

It has been reported that Ponylady posted that.
Back to top Go down
LMiller4Susan

PostSubject: Re: Ponylady Will Never Work!   Ponylady Will Never Work! EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:58 am

fudgemeister wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:
LMiller4Susan wrote:

Right out of the horses a@@ mouth
she needs a rabbit and then maybe she'll grow up
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: Ponylady Will Never Work!   Ponylady Will Never Work! EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:15 am

[quote="WAMcKinley"]
TxTammy wrote:

The more I learn about Kalua, the more I dislike him. WAM, I think Kalua was threatened by you. You're a strong woman, and you speak your mind. You didn't defer to him or cajole him or flirt with him. Some men can't relate to women who don't fit into some sort of gender based relationship--mommy, confidant, flirt, whatever--and each provides some form of flattery and ego stroking. I think Kalua requires a lot of both from women. I'm guessing you just weren't deferential enough for him, which meant you were a threat to his authority, and feeling threatened probably offended his manhood. And then you took up with DJG's. Yes, well, he did too, but he's quite sure he didn't like it. But you liked it, and stayed, and they liked you. And his suck-up little moles (all women, betcha!) came back with stories about how we made fun of him, which was somehow your fault. He knew he'd lose any confrontation with you, so he wouldn't let it come to that, so you were allowed no appeal. I think Kalua behaves like a spoiled, suspicious bully with a very small penis. Cowardly men like that are responsible for most of the wars and strife in this world. I really don't like that guy.
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: Ponylady Will Never Work!   Ponylady Will Never Work! EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:30 am

skywriter wrote:
The more I learn about Kalua, the more I dislike him. WAM, I think Kalua was threatened by you. You're a strong woman, and you speak your mind. You didn't defer to him or cajole him or flirt with him. Some men can't relate to women who don't fit into some sort of gender based relationship--mommy, confidant, flirt, whatever--and each provides some form of flattery and ego stroking. I think Kalua requires a lot of both from women. I'm guessing you just weren't deferential enough for him, which meant you were a threat to his authority, and feeling threatened probably offended his manhood. And then you took up with DJG's. Yes, well, he did too, but he's quite sure he didn't like it. But you liked it, and stayed, and they liked you. And his suck-up little moles (all women, betcha!) came back with stories about how we made fun of him, which was somehow your fault. He knew he'd lose any confrontation with you, so he wouldn't let it come to that, so you were allowed no appeal. I think Kalua behaves like a spoiled, suspicious bully with a very small penis. Cowardly men like that are responsible for most of the wars and strife in this world. I really don't like that guy.
Sky, you know how I love your writing... hug

Beware of the anger of a woman.
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: Ponylady Will Never Work!   Ponylady Will Never Work! EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:04 pm

[quote="skywriter"]
WAMcKinley wrote:
TxTammy wrote:

I think this is true. My recollection of Staff dynamics during my brief period as a mod over there was exactly what you describe - several of the mods were in a semi-flirtatious relationship (all tongue in cheek, but flirtatious nonetheless) - and at least one was like a maternal figure. LEM didn't play that game - and for some reason that I never fully understood, WAM was never included at all. confused They maintained that she wasn't a 'team player' - and/or that her responses to things were inappropriate - despite the fact that others responded to similar situations in similar ways. I never quite 'got' it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ponylady Will Never Work!   Ponylady Will Never Work! EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:30 pm

Lovin' Every Minute wrote:

I think this is true. My recollection of Staff dynamics during my brief period as a mod over there was exactly what you describe - several of the mods were in a semi-flirtatious relationship (all tongue in cheek, but flirtatious nonetheless) - and at least one was like a maternal figure. LEM didn't play that game - and for some reason that I never fully understood, WAM was never included at all. confused They maintained that she wasn't a 'team player' - and/or that her responses to things were inappropriate - despite the fact that others responded to similar situations in similar ways. I never quite 'got' it.

Yes, they all have be of one mind - the admin's! Wink

Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com

PostSubject: Re: Ponylady Will Never Work!   Ponylady Will Never Work! EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:39 pm

TxTammy wrote:

Earth to SBFII!

They are cowards. Nuff Said!
Back to top Go down
johnnycake

johnnycake

PostSubject: Re: Ponylady Will Never Work!   Ponylady Will Never Work! EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:34 am

They certainly aren't worth the effort it takes to fart after a plate of beans. Fart
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: Ponylady Will Never Work!   Ponylady Will Never Work! EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:01 pm

Sassyone wrote:
TxTammy wrote:

Earth to SBFII!

They should come back and fight like a man!!! (if they can find one on the site)

johnnycake wrote:
They certainly aren't worth the effort it takes to fart after a plate of beans. Fart
LOL!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
johnnycake

johnnycake

PostSubject: Re: Ponylady Will Never Work!   Ponylady Will Never Work! EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:46 pm

Lovin' Every Minute wrote:
Sassyone wrote:
TxTammy wrote:

Earth to SBFII!

They should come back and fight like a man!!! (if they can find one on the site)

johnnycake wrote:
LOL!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

One of the best Monty Python vignettes ever. clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
LMiller4Susan

PostSubject: Re: Ponylady Will Never Work!   Ponylady Will Never Work! EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:24 pm

Who is Bossy Cow?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ponylady Will Never Work!   Ponylady Will Never Work! EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:04 am

fudgemeister wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:
LMiller4Susan wrote:

A lot of fans have said that she can't sing about falling ln love, or having songs about love or romance in them until she's experienced it.
they are all hypocrites when it comes to CMAR, she sings that full of lust and it's sexy.
But when she sings about romance, they call it her little girl voice.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Ponylady Will Never Work!   Ponylady Will Never Work! EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:30 pm

STILL the biggest no-show job that there is! NEVER a need for the cavalry! No No No No No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ponylady Will Never Work!   Ponylady Will Never Work! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ponylady Will Never Work!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Revelations-
Jump to: