HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Notice To SB Fan Sites

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

Notice To SB Fan Sites Empty
PostSubject: Notice To SB Fan Sites   Notice To SB Fan Sites EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:16 pm

An open post to ALL SB fan sites:
In case you have not noticed there has been something going on at numerous sites (Amazon, B&N, and blog sites) in regard to troll activity. The troll and/or trolls are posting things as if they are someone else. This is a blatant attempt to stir up MORE controversy between the fan sites (as if there is not enough strife already). Please realize this before you readily assume that the posts are coming from a particular site. There is an obvious established pattern now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Notice To SB Fan Sites   Notice To SB Fan Sites EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:09 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
An open post to ALL SB fan sites:
In case you have not noticed there has been something going on at numerous sites (Amazon, B&N, and blog sites) in regard to troll activity. The troll and/or trolls are posting things as if they are someone else. This is a blatant attempt to stir up MORE controversy between the fan sites (as if there is not enough strife already). Please realize this before you readily assume that the posts are coming from a particular site. There is an obvious established pattern now!

Yep, I've been a victim of that crime as well. It is a crime to impersonate someone else. SADLY this happens on all types of forums, for all subjects. Please be aware that this isn't just a Susan Boyle thing as this has happened to me in the past. I ROTFLMAO for hours with this one. Come to think about it someone I know notified me, and so I ignored it and commented on the blog with my real name, since people know who I am, I might as well use my real name.
Back to top Go down
LMiller4Susan

PostSubject: Re: Notice To SB Fan Sites   Notice To SB Fan Sites EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:30 pm

IMO the anger over the NYC meet and greet should have never gone public. That seems to be where all the trouble started. Just my two cents worth for what it's worth.
Back to top Go down
pipechanter

PostSubject: Re: Notice To SB Fan Sites   Notice To SB Fan Sites EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:36 pm

LMiller4Susan wrote:
IMO the anger over the NYC meet and greet should have never gone public. That seems to be where all the trouble started. Just my two cents worth for what it's worth.

What do you mean by "public?"
Back to top Go down
LMiller4Susan

PostSubject: Re: Notice To SB Fan Sites   Notice To SB Fan Sites EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:44 pm

pipechanter wrote:
LMiller4Susan wrote:

What do you mean by "public?"

That Matt site is public isn't it?
Back to top Go down
pipechanter

PostSubject: Re: Notice To SB Fan Sites   Notice To SB Fan Sites EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:50 pm

If the event had been properly handled to begin with, "public" wouldn't have been an issue.
Back to top Go down
LMiller4Susan

PostSubject: Re: Notice To SB Fan Sites   Notice To SB Fan Sites EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:04 pm

pipechanter wrote:
If the event had been properly handled to begin with, "public" wouldn't have been an issue.

Again, just my two cent worth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Notice To SB Fan Sites   Notice To SB Fan Sites Empty

Back to top Go down

Notice To SB Fan Sites
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Revelations-
Jump to: