+2
Admin
fudgemeister
6 posters
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

Australian M&G contest Empty
PostSubject: Australian M&G contest   Australian M&G contest EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:05 pm

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/winners-medibank-international-speedgun-competition/story-e6frf0b0-1226173106085

Postal officials in New South Wales cannot understand the overnight spike in Post office box applications! Many of the telegram requests had pictures of red scarves on them! A bossy cow just became post master general of N.S.W. laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Australian M&G contest   Australian M&G contest EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:34 pm

SuBo fanatics pretend to be Australian!

Susan Boyle red scarf wearing fanatical loonies have resorted to pretending to be Australian in an attempt to win tickets to see SuBo in Australia.

An Australian newspaper is giving away tickets to see SuBo at an exclusive event while she’s in Australia, but only to residents of New South Wales.

“G’day mate, yeah throw another shrimp on the barbie mate!” rambled fanatic ‘Crocodile Yeehaw’ in a bizarre Texan/Aussie accent. “I’m a true Aussie, mate. Lived here all m’life! It’s all bonzer it is! Now give me those bloody tickets mate!” she continued to ramble while wearing a cork hat.

“This is a monumental catastrophe. Only we, her true fanatics, are allowed near her. We can’t allow any old riff-raff who won a newspaper competition to talk to her. I want nothing to do with Susan Boyle anymore!” stormed another fanatic.

Entrants are expected to write 25 words about what SuBo means to them.

“That’s not fair! They should know us fanatics can’t write very proper and it all comes up crap sounding and crap,” rambled a chief fanatic.

“We’re not changing the rules, no matter how many bloody red scarves they send us!” moaned a newspaper executive.

The competition is expected to run for a week before the winners are decided.

“That’s no good for me! That’s right in the middle of my nap time!” sobbed some old dear in a red scarf.
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: Australian M&G contest   Australian M&G contest EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 6:30 pm

great DJG, thanks, I'm so glad that things for once are rightly available to all (OK there is a lottery), a great improvement over the exclusiveness for people who have the time, money and contacts, always the same same old...

It's very good to leave some space to others, as has been said... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
Emmylou

Emmylou

PostSubject: Re: Australian M&G contest   Australian M&G contest EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:34 am

Well! I think that anyone who is a true fan of Susan Boyle would be a member of her fansites and everyone who does not have the time for Susan should not be allowed to see her! It does not matter if they have bought all her albums and anonymously follow her, for how can we, her true fans then know she is being seen by those who truly love and appreciate her?

I think the Ozzie fans who are members of the fansites should automatically get tickets to this Sydney Harbour event and then they can send us pics and videos. After all, it is her true fans who have made her NINE quilts to lay beneath, matching cushions for her lounge room, made countless videos and posters, flown to wherever she is performing; even over to Scotland, and we bought presents for her that she had to come and collect and we put on parties for her and do lovely line dancing and make cut out life sized Susans, which shows how much we love her!

Susan would want this for our Ozzie sisters and brothers because she loves us! She wanted us for her NYC Meet and Greet - we were chosen by her so we should get to choose who sees her in Australia because we know what's best for Susan and the fans who she would get on with best. We don't want her to feel alone in Australia - when she sees her true fans holding up her dear face and wearing red scarves, she will know that she's 'home away from home.' She won't feel lonely when she sees them, even if Joanne, Andy and Annette are with her. We are even going to track her flight over to Australia so that she arrives safe and sound.

Surely it is our friends, the ones we know and regard as true susafans who should be rewarded? Surely, when we have invested soo much, we are at least entitled to go with her on the Sydney Harbour cruise? I urge everyone who can, to write to The Telegraph urging them to reconsider the terms of this very unfair so-called 'Competition'!

Firing Rulez
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: Australian M&G contest   Australian M&G contest EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:31 am

Emmylou wrote:
Well! I think that anyone who is a true fan of Susan Boyle would be a member of her fansites and everyone who does not have the time for Susan should not be allowed to see her! It does not matter if they have bought all her albums and anonymously follow her, for how can we, her true fans then know she is being seen by those who truly love and appreciate her?

I think the Ozzie fans who are members of the fansites should automatically get tickets to this Sydney Harbour event and then they can send us pics and videos. After all, it is her true fans who have made her NINE quilts to lay beneath, matching cushions for her lounge room, made countless videos and posters, flown to wherever she is performing; even over to Scotland, and we bought presents for her that she had to come and collect and we put on parties for her and do lovely line dancing and make cut out life sized Susans, which shows how much we love her!

Susan would want this for our Ozzie sisters and brothers because she loves us! She wanted us for her NYC Meet and Greet - we were chosen by her so we should get to choose who sees her in Australia because we know what's best for Susan and the fans who she would get on with best. We don't want her to feel alone in Australia - when she sees her true fans holding up her dear face and wearing red scarves, she will know that she's 'home away from home.' She won't feel lonely when she sees them, even if Joanne, Andy and Annette are with her. We are even going to track her flight over to Australia so that she arrives safe and sound.

Surely it is our friends, the ones we know and regard as true susafans who should be rewarded? Surely, when we have invested soo much, we are at least entitled to go with her on the Sydney Harbour cruise? I urge everyone who can, to write to The Telegraph urging them to reconsider the terms of this very unfair so-called 'Competition'!

Firing Rulez

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Australian M&G contest   Australian M&G contest EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:21 am

Emmylou wrote:

Firing Rulez

Just to make it clear to the loonies, because they're basically a bit thick, that she's being sarcastic here! Look it up, or go ask your wealthy husband what it means!
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
andyp

andyp

PostSubject: Re: Australian M&G contest   Australian M&G contest EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:49 am

tonnie_rocca wrote:

great DJG, thanks, I'm so glad that things for once are rightly available to all (OK there is a lottery), a great improvement over the exclusiveness for people who have the time, money and contacts, always the same same old...

It's very good to leave some space to others, as has been said... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

My only critique is that I think the contest should be available to the entire country - and New Zealand maybe.
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: Australian M&G contest   Australian M&G contest EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:57 pm

Admin wrote:
Emmylou wrote:

Firing Rulez

Just to make it clear to the loonies, because they're basically a bit thick, that she's being sarcastic here! Look it up, or go ask your wealthy husband what it means!

Was my clue ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL a bit too subtle for them then?
Back to top Go down
andyp

andyp

PostSubject: Re: Australian M&G contest   Australian M&G contest EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:09 pm

Deleted by Sandy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Australian M&G contest   Australian M&G contest Empty

Back to top Go down

Australian M&G contest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Humor & General-
Jump to: