tonnie_rocca
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

technical update Empty
PostSubject: technical update   technical update EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:25 pm

I would not call adding a few new icons a "Tech Update" lol! , it requires exactly 1 or 2 minutes, but apparently most people don't realize how easy and quick it is...
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
Admin
Admin
Admin

technical update Empty
PostSubject: Re: technical update   technical update EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:21 pm

That would be at the illustrious SBFII alleged fansite would it? I thought they were too busy 'designing' more crappy attempts at banners at the moment? Or working out yet more ways of getting into Susan's house? Or working out how to extract more money from the members to pay for the visits to Susan's house? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
nevermore

nevermore

technical update Empty
PostSubject: Re: technical update   technical update EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:52 pm

Admin wrote:
That would be at the illustrious SBFII alleged fansite would it? I thought they were too busy 'designing' more crappy attempts at banners at the moment? Or working out yet more ways of getting into Susan's house? Or working out how to extract more money from the members to pay for the visits to Susan's house? Rolling Eyes
Yes, Boss. I would say you are spot on with that.
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

technical update Empty
PostSubject: Re: technical update   technical update EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:45 am

The "illustrious SBFII alleged fansite", visitors over the last month... top = 69 Rolling Eyes

technical update Untitl61
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

technical update Empty
PostSubject: Re: technical update   technical update EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:12 am

Captain on deck!!!

technical update Italy-cruise-ship-sunk-picture
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

technical update Empty
PostSubject: Re: technical update   technical update EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:59 am

For once the yearly stats updated... pirat pirat

technical update Untitl65
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

technical update Empty
PostSubject: Re: technical update   technical update EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:41 pm

Trouble at SBFII with tech problems on the first preview night of IDAD. Maybe this is divine punishment for the new admin. there!
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

technical update Empty
PostSubject: Re: technical update   technical update EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:46 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Trouble at SBFII with tech problems on the first preview night of IDAD. Maybe this is divine punishment for the new admin. there!

And for the many other wrongdoings!! Tech problems isn't nearly justice enough!!
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

technical update Empty
PostSubject: Re: technical update   technical update EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:49 pm

WAMcKinley wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:

And for the many other wrongdoings!! Tech problems isn't nearly justice enough!!
Anyone know where dyebat is? It must be her fault. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
nevermore

nevermore

technical update Empty
PostSubject: Re: technical update   technical update EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:52 pm

Well, I have seen Devine Retribution before, as well as having been a victim of it (I'm no angel). And this may be it....
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

technical update Empty
PostSubject: Re: technical update   technical update EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:01 pm

nevermore wrote:
Well, I have seen Devine Retribution before, as well as having been a victim of it (I'm no angel). And this may be it....

Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch!!-------- Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 clapping clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
nevermore

nevermore

technical update Empty
PostSubject: Re: technical update   technical update EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:07 pm

WAMcKinley wrote:
nevermore wrote:

Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch!!-------- Twisted2 Twisted2 Twisted2 clapping clapping clapping
Well, they're back up but the technical update thread is mysteriously down

Actually, half the threads are down
Back to top Go down

technical update Empty
PostSubject: Re: technical update   technical update EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:47 am

Well, they could be smart and just upgrade their database and pay for more usage, that's what intelligent people would do, even Hostgator has other options besides free.

Back to top Go down
pancake

pancake

technical update Empty
PostSubject: Re: technical update   technical update EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:57 am

Sassyone wrote:
Well, they could be smart and just upgrade their database and pay for more usage, that's what intelligent people would do, even Hostgator has other options besides free.

All they really need is an administrator with half a brain. Oh, wait, they already have that. Maybe they need a really good tech person with integrity.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

technical update Empty
PostSubject: Re: technical update   technical update EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:21 pm

Now they are blaming too much traffic for their problems. Yeah, right! I was there in the early days when there was far more traffic and far more members. Because they had to get rid of all the intelligent and progressive members, which meant mass deletions of threads and posts, it caused great instability in their database. NOW, they come up with cockamamie excuses! No No No No No
Back to top Go down
nevermore

nevermore

technical update Empty
PostSubject: Re: technical update   technical update EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:32 pm

They're calling it a "table crash". Anybody know what that is? Boss?
Back to top Go down

technical update Empty
PostSubject: Re: technical update   technical update EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:08 pm

The database crashed, it's structure is unstable. The database is MySQL....Gerald is out at the moment, but he's going to come home and explain what he knows (and he just pasted the database course with 100%...)

Last edited by Sassyone on Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

technical update Empty
PostSubject: Re: technical update   technical update EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:13 pm

I am still asking--WHERE is the big Kahuna???
Back to top Go down
bernicer

bernicer

technical update Empty
PostSubject: Re: technical update   technical update EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:15 pm

fudgemeister wrote:

Traveling? Popcorn Popcorn
Back to top Go down

technical update Empty
PostSubject: Re: technical update   technical update EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:20 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Well, well, looks like he didn't make it after all, I thought he was supposed to be there opening night -- which was yesterday.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

technical update Empty
PostSubject: Re: technical update   technical update EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:32 pm

Sassyone wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Well, well, looks like he didn't make it after all, I thought he was supposed to be there opening night -- which was yesterday.
Opening night is tuesday.
Back to top Go down

technical update Empty
PostSubject: Re: technical update   technical update EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:51 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Sassyone wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Opening night is tuesday.
It is? LOL that's how much I haven't paid attention. Geez, I have a life. lol
ROFL
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

technical update Empty
PostSubject: Re: technical update   technical update EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:34 am

The first Preview was last night......the official Opening Night is not until Tuesday, March 27th, which, understandably, leads to confusion......
Back to top Go down
bernicer

bernicer

technical update Empty
PostSubject: Re: technical update   technical update EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:37 am

Clix Pix wrote:
The first Preview was last night......the official Opening Night is not until Tuesday, March 27th, which, understandably, leads to confusion......

Very confusing, it seems like "opening" night should be the first performance.
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

technical update Empty
PostSubject: Re: technical update   technical update EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:10 am

I agree. Here in the US, usually shows do out-of-town tryouts/previews before they ever get to Broadway and then the opening night on Broadway is just that, "the" opening night. A very different situation here with this musical, having the previews in Newcastle and then having the official opening night also in Newcastle is what is throwing things off here as far as this show s concerned. It's not yet a production destined for the West End, might not ever make it there, so it's not as though they could do tryouts/previews in Newcastle and then move right into a theatre in the West End for their actual run. This isn't like that at all, it's more of a regional theatre thing, a touring theatre thing.....

We'll see how things go......

Back to top Go down

technical update Empty
PostSubject: Re: technical update   technical update EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Ok, so I wasn't wrong, Special K never showed up. Why are we surprised?
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

technical update Empty
PostSubject: Re: technical update   technical update EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:10 pm

Sassyone wrote:
Ok, so I wasn't wrong, Special K never showed up. Why are we surprised?
No one here is surprised. In fact, in a poll we predicted it.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

technical update Empty
PostSubject: Re: technical update   technical update EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:07 pm

At SBFII, they get 100 people on a thread and "Internal Error" shows up. Just too many deletions in their database. Censorship has many costs! No No No No No Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

technical update Empty
PostSubject: Re: technical update   technical update EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:19 pm

Judy, Judy, Judy!! laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry
Back to top Go down
nevermore

nevermore

technical update Empty
PostSubject: Re: technical update   technical update EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:05 am

This is the message right now:

Service Unavailable

Server currently undergoing maintenance. Webmaster: please contact support.
Back to top Go down
bernicer

bernicer

technical update Empty
PostSubject: Re: technical update   technical update EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:12 am

nevermore wrote:
This is the message right now:

Service Unavailable

Server currently undergoing maintenance. Webmaster: please contact support.

Yup, me too. Popcorn Popcorn If you listen, you can hear the screams of panic. pale
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

technical update Empty
PostSubject: Re: technical update   technical update EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:23 am

Someone I know got this message:
Service Unavailable.

G*d is punishing us for the terrible treatment of many members in the past.

Back to top Go down
nevermore

nevermore

technical update Empty
PostSubject: Re: technical update   technical update EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:28 am

Holy fecking quilt. It's still down.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

technical update Empty
PostSubject: Re: technical update   technical update EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:48 am

Have they blamed us yet? That's their usual technique! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
Emmylou

Emmylou

technical update Empty
PostSubject: Re: technical update   technical update EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:49 am

The site has had so many deletions and dodgy manipulations, it's like trying to maintain a building on a frame of tooth-picks! When there's too much member activity on the site (and I'm not talking about the few thousand FAKE members) like the extra one hundred or so who come to view a special event, it crashes. That's probably why it goes down when there is a big event members want to see.

And that's a real shame for members who have never done anything wrong and just want to follow Susans career.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

technical update Empty
PostSubject: Re: technical update   technical update Empty

Back to top Go down

technical update
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Revelations-
Jump to: