fudgemeister
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

SBFII Dress Code Empty
PostSubject: SBFII Dress Code   SBFII Dress Code EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:38 am

You have always had to be careful what you post at SBFII. There are moderators coming out of the woodwork there. Now, there is an imposed dress code. Please do not show up at the IDAD musical in Newcastle wearing a red scarf. This, according to Stevieboy is the wish of Susan. Does anyone else find it strange that all supposed utterances and posts made by Susan ONLY come through Stevieboy?

Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

SBFII Dress Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Dress Code   SBFII Dress Code EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:50 am

One question. An SBFII member claimed that putting pressure on people to wear a red scarf was tantamount to bullying. Well, if that is true, isn't the act of pressuring people NOT to wear red scarves tantamount to bullying also?
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

SBFII Dress Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Dress Code   SBFII Dress Code EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:21 am

They already try to control what members think, say, and do. NOW they're telling them how to dress. Honestly, don't people find it insulting to be treated as little children?? It's such a relief to be away from all of that endless control! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

SBFII Dress Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Dress Code   SBFII Dress Code EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:39 am

Well, the only compromise is to show up butt naked! In fact, I'm laying down the law. All members of SBFII attending the show must be completely naked, with not even a red scarf to cover up any dangly or droopy bits! Oh crap, I won't be able to stomach breakfast now thinking about that! Sick
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
janakimack

janakimack

SBFII Dress Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Dress Code   SBFII Dress Code EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:46 am

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
Emmylou

Emmylou

SBFII Dress Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Dress Code   SBFII Dress Code EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:22 am

So what would happen to me if I dared to wear a red scarf? I guess I'd be banned. Is it ok if I wore a scarf other than red, I have to wonder. Ridiculous.Surprised
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

SBFII Dress Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Dress Code   SBFII Dress Code EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:29 pm

Cult talk: don't dare to be different from the others, otherwise you are not a good disciple... Sick Sick Sick Sick

O my dear, how did the PTB slowly slowly destroy that once-so-good site... now just awaiting the next predictable moves. Wanna bet? pirat
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
nevermore

nevermore

SBFII Dress Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Dress Code   SBFII Dress Code EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:50 pm

Well folks, I do believe that Susan said no to the scarves , although it was no doubt AFTER steevieboy  brought up the subject. 
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

SBFII Dress Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Dress Code   SBFII Dress Code EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:51 pm

Susan has had some personal experience with red-scarf behavior, and maybe she felt it wasn't the sort of thing that would be appropriate on the night. Unfortunately, it's the most raucous fans who get noticed. Maybe she just doesn't want to be embarrassed. And maybe it's a case of "been there, done that" too many times. Those scarfs are sooo three years ago.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

SBFII Dress Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Dress Code   SBFII Dress Code EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:57 pm

skywriter wrote:
Susan has had some personal experience with red-scarf behavior, and maybe she felt it wasn't the sort of thing that would be appropriate on the night. Unfortunately, it's the most raucous fans who get noticed. Maybe she just doesn't want to be embarrassed. And maybe it's a case of "been there, done that" too many times. Those scarfs are sooo three years ago.
Sky, you dare go against group think here!?!? I think DJG should put you on pre-moderation!! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
terijay

terijay

SBFII Dress Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Dress Code   SBFII Dress Code EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:07 pm

nevermore wrote:
Well folks, I do believe that Susan said no to the scarves , although it was no doubt AFTER steevieboy  brought up the subject. 

Exactly. I am sure he made a remark like, "watch for the sea of red scarves."
I have no doubt Miss B gently made the remark, but did not bring up the subject herself.
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

SBFII Dress Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Dress Code   SBFII Dress Code EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:27 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
...Sky, you dare go against group think here!?!? I think DJG should put you on pre-moderation!! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Thanks for that, Fudge! It's probably happening as we speak. Popcorn

I forget which Today show appearance it was, might have been the first, there was a big discussion at EW about what song the red scarfers should sing to Susan as she left the stage! At first I thought it was a bad joke, but no! They were actually planning to do it. I didn't endear myself by posting that one doesn't wear a white dress to someone else's wedding, or take one's sketches to someone else's art show, or sing at someone else's concert, and if they did that, I wouldn't be caught dead anywhere near them. Maybe that's when I first set foot on the slippery slope that led me here.

So Fudgie, if you're so good at group think, why haven't you been made a MOD on this site, huh? HUH? Could it be because you like to take off all your clothes and run around in only your red scarf? Could it be because you post all those sicko videos? Could it be because you're a TROUBLEMAKER? Hey, just askin'. Twisted2
Back to top Go down
bernicer

bernicer

SBFII Dress Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Dress Code   SBFII Dress Code EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:59 pm

skywriter wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
...Sky, you dare go against group think here!?!? I think DJG should put you on pre-moderation!! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I forget which Today show appearance it was, might have been the first, there was a big discussion at EW about what song the red scarfers should sing to Susan as she left the stage! At first I thought it was a bad joke, but no! They were actually planning to do it. I didn't endear myself by posting that one doesn't wear a white dress to someone else's wedding, or take one's sketches to someone else's art show, or sing at someone else's concert, and if they did that, I wouldn't be caught dead anywhere near them. Maybe that's when I first set foot on the slippery slope that led me here.

So Fudgie, if you're so good at group think, why haven't you been made a MOD on this site, huh? HUH? Could it be because you like to take off all your clothes and run around in only your red scarf? Could it be because you post all those sicko videos? Could it be because you're a TROUBLEMAKER? Hey, just askin'. Twisted2

We have mods here?? Where?? LOLflag
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

SBFII Dress Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Dress Code   SBFII Dress Code EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:23 pm

bernicer wrote:
skywriter wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:

We have mods here?? Where?? LOLflag
Here is one of the DJG mods.
SBFII Dress Code Lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1SBFII Dress Code Moderators-mods-demotivational-poster-1270670953
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

SBFII Dress Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Dress Code   SBFII Dress Code EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:26 am

fudgemeister wrote:
...Here is one of the DJG mods.
SBFII Dress Code Lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1SBFII Dress Code Moderators-mods-demotivational-poster-1270670953
Love moderator kitteh! Touché!
Back to top Go down
Emmylou

Emmylou

SBFII Dress Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Dress Code   SBFII Dress Code EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:53 am

Admin wrote:
Well, the only compromise is to show up butt naked! In fact, I'm laying down the law. All members of SBFII attending the show must be completely naked, with not even a red scarf to cover up any dangly or droopy bits! Oh crap, I won't be able to stomach breakfast now thinking about that! Sick

Hahaha, I just noticed your avatar! lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

SBFII Dress Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Dress Code   SBFII Dress Code EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:28 pm

The alleged l**nies have tonight announced that they will actually be attending in fancy dress, specifically as an Eskimo, in a chicken suit, in a black plastic bin bag, and in a Celtic strip. Oh look, here they are! Don't they look very fetching!? Wink

SBFII Dress Code Loonie11
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

SBFII Dress Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Dress Code   SBFII Dress Code EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:50 pm

*Sigh* I don't see no none red roses????
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

SBFII Dress Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Dress Code   SBFII Dress Code EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:25 pm

Chicken suit???!!! Why NOT a Tweety costume?? Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Jemina

Jemina

SBFII Dress Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Dress Code   SBFII Dress Code EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:15 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Chicken suit???!!! Why NOT a Tweety costume?? Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Yikes duh fudge, one Tweety is bad enough Shocked That's it, I QUIT. I'm handing in my resignation as of last week and please beg me to come back. Sick
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

SBFII Dress Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Dress Code   SBFII Dress Code EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:23 pm

Jemina wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Yikes duh fudge, one Tweety is bad enough Shocked That's it, I QUIT. I'm handing in my resignation as of last week and please beg me to come back. Sick
Yes, all those supposed staunch fans over there, quit at the drop of a hat! And then they wait for the begging to begin. Why not?? It works EVERY time!
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

SBFII Dress Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Dress Code   SBFII Dress Code EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:23 pm

Jemina wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:

Oh, Jemina,-------DOOOOOOOOOON'T GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! PUH-LEEEEEEEEZE! This place would be NOTHING without you!! NOTHING!!! Bawl Bawl Bawl Bawl Bawl Bawl Bawl
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

SBFII Dress Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Dress Code   SBFII Dress Code EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:48 pm

This is a popular thread at the moment! Can't think why? It can't be the alleged l**nies, because of course they never read anything here! Wink
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

SBFII Dress Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Dress Code   SBFII Dress Code EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:18 am

Admin wrote:
This is a popular thread at the moment! Can't think why? It can't be the alleged l**nies, because of course they never read anything here! Wink
I know why they come here. Because there is free speech going on over here. The ONLY way that they can find out what is REALLY happening over there, is to come over here to read about it! Threads get closed and posts get deleted there so fast, that most of their membership could miss momentous news if they so much as sneeze! Strange when you think about it.
Back to top Go down
pipechanter

SBFII Dress Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Dress Code   SBFII Dress Code EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:47 am

fudgemeister wrote:
Admin wrote:
I know why they come here. Because there is free speech going on over here. The ONLY way that they can find out what is REALLY happening over there, is to come over here to read about it! Threads get closed and posts get deleted there so fast, that most of their membership could miss momentous news if they so much as sneeze! Strange when you think about it.

What's really strange is that Susan's "team" has apparently chosen to subject her to this bunch on an ongoing basis. Scary if she believes these people are representative of her fan base.
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

SBFII Dress Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Dress Code   SBFII Dress Code EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 4:46 am

pipechanter wrote:
...What's really strange is that Susan's "team" has apparently chosen to subject her to this bunch on an ongoing basis. Scary if she believes these people are representative of her fan base.
Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Back to top Go down
Jemina

Jemina

SBFII Dress Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Dress Code   SBFII Dress Code EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:13 am

I called the 'team' today to ask permission to wear red lipstick to the musical. Okay everyone, don't sweat, red lipstick is allowed. What colour lipstick will everybody be wearing?

SBFII Dress Code Images12
Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

SBFII Dress Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Dress Code   SBFII Dress Code EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:26 am

SBFII Dress Code Purple10
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

SBFII Dress Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Dress Code   SBFII Dress Code EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:29 am

skywriter wrote:
a good laugh in the early morning... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
Emmylou

Emmylou

SBFII Dress Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Dress Code   SBFII Dress Code EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:44 pm

Jemina wrote:
I called the 'team' today to ask permission to wear red lipstick to the musical. Okay everyone, don't sweat, red lipstick is allowed. What colour lipstick will everybody be wearing?

SBFII Dress Code Images12

Haha. Better ask Sadie to ask Susan if it's okay!
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

SBFII Dress Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Dress Code   SBFII Dress Code EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:12 pm

You ladies are a HOOT! My morning chuckle!! (My choice would be black! Give 'em a good ol' gothic fright!!)
Back to top Go down
bernicer

bernicer

SBFII Dress Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Dress Code   SBFII Dress Code EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 4:48 pm

They need glow in the dark lipstick, then they would be noticed. Smile
[img]SBFII Dress Code Glowinthedarklips[/img]

Last edited by bernicer on Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

SBFII Dress Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Dress Code   SBFII Dress Code EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:54 pm

bernicer wrote:
They need glow in the dark lipstick, then they would be noticed. Rolling Eyes
[img]SBFII Dress Code Glowinthedarklips[/img]

Looks like when she speaks, you'd want to stand back!------ affraid pale
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

SBFII Dress Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Dress Code   SBFII Dress Code EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:06 pm

Do not give ME any ideas. She will have glow in the dark toenails!
Back to top Go down

SBFII Dress Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Dress Code   SBFII Dress Code EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:22 pm

Jemina wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:

Well, good to see you came back and to your senses, don't let them pressure you, man! LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SBFII Dress Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBFII Dress Code   SBFII Dress Code Empty

Back to top Go down

SBFII Dress Code
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next