HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 SBFII Board Homage To PT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 59092
Points : 63926
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 68
Location : NYS

PostSubject: SBFII Board Homage To PT   Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:32 am

Someone just showed me the SBFII Board post to PickledTink on her resignation. My reaction--
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag
Back to top Go down
bernicer

avatar

Posts : 12278
Points : 12910
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 72
Location : Missouri, USA

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:19 am

I must confess, I dreamed a dream. When I saw the title "Resignation Announcement, Passing The Baton on", I was hoping along with whomever was announcing their resignation, it would be conjunction with a reconciliation post. This post would have stated that they were reaching out to Dyebat, Lchris and all the others who also worked hard to create SBFII. That it would also have stated the doors would be open to welcome back all the banned folks for a new start, just as Susan got a new start on BGT. sunny Ah well, I can dream.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 59092
Points : 63926
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 68
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:31 am

bernicer wrote:
I must confess, I dreamed a dream. When I saw the title "Resignation Announcement, Passing The Baton on", I was hoping along with whomever was announcing their resignation, it would be conjunction with a reconciliation post. This post would have stated that they were reaching out to Dyebat, Lchris and all the others who also worked hard to create SBFII. That it would also have stated the doors would be open to welcome back all the banned folks for a new start, just as Susan got a new start on BGT. sunny Ah well, I can dream.
But, alas, they reach out to........... No Sad No Sad No JUDYOKLA!!!!!!!! So much for dreams, Bernice.
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

avatar

Posts : 19553
Points : 19791
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 73
Location : Concord, New Hampshire

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:59 am

JudyOkla. Now let's see,---wasn't it Chris that publicly accused Judy of tinkering with the controls that awful night in July 2010,---and Judy not only denied it but also blamed Chris for the chaos? And then Chris, et al, discovered it WAS Judy and Danileo after all?? I believe it's all recorded for posterity in Chris's blog,---or maybe in the blogs of all of the women who worked so hard to set up a decent forum for the members when the administration and the mods flew the coop and left the whole place stranded. The mods who were left tried to make everyone believe it was the members of DJG's who were at fault for the mess that was happening.

And now she's back at the controls once more, huh?? Wow. I guess that just goes to show the level of desperation of the admin. of SBFII. to have to resort to someone who lied, manipulated the inner workings of the system, and then tried to blame others for her treachery. What a sad place that forum has turned out to be. Delete, delete, delete. But you can't erase our memories and what many of us have on file as proof of your lies!! Run,----but you can't hide.
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

avatar

Posts : 49612
Points : 50907
Join date : 2009-10-11
Location : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:06 am

WAMcKinley wrote:
JudyOkla. Now let's see,---wasn't it Chris that publicly accused Judy of tinkering with the controls that awful night in July 2010,---and Judy not only denied it but also blamed Chris for the chaos? And then Chris, et al, discovered it WAS Judy and Danileo after all?? I believe it's all recorded for posterity in Chris's blog,---or maybe in the blogs of all of the women who worked so hard to set up a decent forum for the members when the administration and the mods flew the coop and left the whole place stranded. The mods who were left tried to make everyone believe it was the members of DJG's who were at fault for the mess that was happening.

And now she's back at the controls once more, huh?? Wow. I guess that just goes to show the level of desperation of the admin. of SBFII. to have to resort to someone who lied, manipulated the inner workings of the system, and then tried to blame others for her treachery. What a sad place that forum has turned out to be. Delete, delete, delete. But you can't erase our memories and what many of us have on file as proof of your lies!! Run,----but you can't hide.

Yup, HELLOOOOOOOOOOO night. I remember it very well. No Dream. Just a nightmare. Nope, they can't erase it from our memories. Did they really think they could.


“If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.”
Mark Twain


Back to top Go down
Haak

avatar

Posts : 1101
Points : 1130
Join date : 2010-08-06
Location : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:48 am

The staff on that site is just a revolving door of the same players, now you see them, now you don't, now you see them. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
janakimack

avatar

Posts : 10857
Points : 11454
Join date : 2009-10-09

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:05 am

... and now you don't!!!
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

avatar

Posts : 8982
Points : 10038
Join date : 2009-09-20
Location : Rome, Italy

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:02 am



It reminds me of this, they appear, play their game and then hide again, but at the end it's always the same players... laughfloor laughfloor

Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
skywriter

avatar

Posts : 4066
Points : 4183
Join date : 2010-05-09
Age : 71
Location : Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:29 am

Perfect comparison, Tonnie!
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 59092
Points : 63926
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 68
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:54 pm

So according to some at SBFII, PT is an angel. I guess Susan had sung this for her. ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
janakimack

avatar

Posts : 10857
Points : 11454
Join date : 2009-10-09

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:56 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
So according to some at SBFII, PT is an angel. I guess Susan had sung this for her. ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Oh, that is rich, Fudgie!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 15099
Points : 17815
Join date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:03 pm

It's a publicity stunt! She'll be back next week as Pickled Herring or something! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
TxTammy

avatar

Posts : 9788
Points : 10523
Join date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:18 pm

Admin wrote:
It's a publicity stunt! She'll be back next week as Pickled Herring or something! Wink
........ and Mauro will now make her a video! Smile
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

avatar

Posts : 8982
Points : 10038
Join date : 2009-09-20
Location : Rome, Italy

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:28 pm



My question is: can banned people still save their posts? pirat
In such an atmosphere of sacrifice, someone could offer to do it: a blind copy of course... laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 15099
Points : 17815
Join date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:47 pm

Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
janakimack

avatar

Posts : 10857
Points : 11454
Join date : 2009-10-09

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:53 pm

Flooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

avatar

Posts : 49612
Points : 50907
Join date : 2009-10-11
Location : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:58 pm

Admin wrote:

Wow !!! Those shoes were made for walking. In the door.. out the door.. never to come back anymore. Smile

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Back to top Go down
TxTammy

avatar

Posts : 9788
Points : 10523
Join date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:05 pm

Do those pink shoes have red soles? Smile
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

avatar

Posts : 19553
Points : 19791
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 73
Location : Concord, New Hampshire

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:11 pm

Admin wrote:
______________________________________________________________

Ahhhh, Dog!!! That's WONDERFUL!! There she is in her Louboutins, about to make the grand exit!! Back into the old pickle jar with YOU, Missy!!-------- ROFL ROFL clap clap laughfloor laughfloor
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

avatar

Posts : 49612
Points : 50907
Join date : 2009-10-11
Location : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:14 pm

WAMcKinley wrote:
Admin wrote:
______________________________________________________________

Ahhhh, Dog!!! That's WONDERFUL!! There she is in her Louboutins, about to make the grand exit!! Back into the old pickle jar with YOU, Missy!!-------- ROFL ROFL clap clap laughfloor laughfloor



ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
Emmylou

avatar

Posts : 2626
Points : 2785
Join date : 2011-07-06
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:16 am

Well, I wasn't involved with any of the HelloNight and other incidents, although I've been on the end of my fair share of cackling hyena attacks for expressing an opinion. I was just an ordinary member there who wanted to talk about the wonderful Susan with other members. Unfortunately, and very distressingly to be honest, it seems those who are in the inner circle of the administrators are allowed to beat down members they don't agree with and that is one reason why members have left in droves. Another reason is the blatant favoritism for the members who can see Susan in person time and again and relate their Susa-suckups via videos, blogs and pics. It appears to me the fan site has become a place where some quite disturbed people and behaviors are encouraged and supported; make a video a day, a poster or fifty, a cut out Susan and dance and talk with it – these activities may be fun for the people involved, but they are completely over the top for others who go to a fan site for information, not to see fans weird activities.

Then there are the meeting with Susan - it does not matter what you do during these visits, by the way - you can dance for her, touch her and invade her personal space, lure her to meets with presents and by telling her that fans have come a long way to see her. Others drive past her home, try to get sightings of her in Tesco, go to Fred O’Neill’s concerts in the hope she will be there and to get a picture of her, and one fan even got a copy of her Birth Certificate! Some extraordinarily pushy members make sure they're front and center next to Susan when pictures are taken with her, pretend they care about charities she endorses so they can visit her and have even used her name to promote an obscure religious organization!

Is it any wonder members are disgusted with such behaviour and have left in droves? The admins only have themselves to blame that there are so few members who post regularly and that the Site has lost it’s clout with certain PR people. They have bullied and banned, demeaned and deleted so that intelligent members, who could have provided interesting discussions, have left and all that remain (apart from some sensible regulars) are the sycophants and silly people.

It is very sad because all fans wanted to do was to know about Susan and discuss her amongst one another and respectfully meet with her, if that was her wish, without using bribes of any sort. The strange carryings on of many at the fan site has spoiled what used to be a pleasant interest of mine - but I am thankful I have this place for intelligent, honest and respectful discussion about Susan and her music.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 59092
Points : 63926
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 68
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:54 am

Good post, Emmylou. As far as this quote of yours--"but I am thankful I have this place for intelligent, honest and respectful discussion about Susan and her music." I totally agree. But I am also here for the humor the fun, the irreverence, the freedom, and the joy of almost NEVER EVER being deleted! But I have to say that I am REALLY here for one thing...............the Dancing Chimps!!!
laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry


Back to top Go down
bajaraquel

avatar

Posts : 2225
Points : 2330
Join date : 2009-11-16
Location : Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:14 am

Hmmmm this site is reported for being disrespectful? I was attacked by CanadianBill and it was sanctioned by the staff and admin. It has been proven repeatedly all the acusations against this site and Paulie's were false not to mention that the demon came from within their own site and has now been promoted.

Delete PMs? Erase posts? Purge and puke. Why don't they try ridding the site of members who haven't even been there in over a year like myself. Delete me please! Oh, deleted old members who are too disgusted to go there and resign would lower the numbers so that can't be done. Well the master is back on board and can manipulate all that is needed.

Dish it out but can't take it. Grow the hell up.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:06 am

fudgemeister wrote:
bernicer wrote:
I must confess, I dreamed a dream. When I saw the title "Resignation Announcement, Passing The Baton on", I was hoping along with whomever was announcing their resignation, it would be conjunction with a reconciliation post. This post would have stated that they were reaching out to Dyebat, Lchris and all the others who also worked hard to create SBFII. That it would also have stated the doors would be open to welcome back all the banned folks for a new start, just as Susan got a new start on BGT. sunny Ah well, I can dream.
But, alas, they reach out to........... No Sad No Sad No JUDYOKLA!!!!!!!! So much for dreams, Bernice.

So, let me get this straight: if you don't lie, tell the truth and ask for transparencies, you are banned.

But if you pretend to hack to make it look like DJG is hacking to gain access and ruin the forum through the admin panel, you get promoted and an honorary membership. Man what a big ole f*ck you to those who are honest hard working stiffs.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 15099
Points : 17815
Join date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:26 pm

bajaraquel wrote:
Hmmmm this site is reported for being disrespectful? I was attacked by CanadianBill and it was sanctioned by the staff and admin. It has been proven repeatedly all the acusations against this site and Paulie's were false not to mention that the demon came from within their own site and has now been promoted.

Delete PMs? Erase posts? Purge and puke. Why don't they try ridding the site of members who haven't even been there in over a year like myself. Delete me please! Oh, deleted old members who are too disgusted to go there and resign would lower the numbers so that can't be done. Well the master is back on board and can manipulate all that is needed.

Dish it out but can't take it. Grow the hell up.

They really do believe that they can go around saying what they want about innocent people, posting pages of libellous allegations about them, threatening and bullying them, deleting their posts, and banning them without anyone ever fighting back! When people do fight back the alleged loonies start complaining to anyone they think will listen. I'm still waiting for them to apologise to me for posting a page full of libellous allegations about me in September 2009. Think I'll get an apology any time soon?! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
nevermore

avatar

Posts : 7501
Points : 7544
Join date : 2011-02-16
Location : near New York City

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:41 pm

I'm still waiting for an apology for a libelous post in the mod room, as told to me by a mod. I have an effing copy of it and PT STILL denied writing it


Last edited by nevermore on Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

avatar

Posts : 8982
Points : 10038
Join date : 2009-09-20
Location : Rome, Italy

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:54 pm

nevermore wrote:
I'm still waiting for an apology for a libelous post in the mod room, as told to me by a mod.
And I am still waiting for an apology by CB for mentioning me (and others) as suspects in the story where he was actually cheated by the troll, just because I was a member of the "Real..." fansite. Rolling Eyes

We write august 2010...
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
janakimack

avatar

Posts : 10857
Points : 11454
Join date : 2009-10-09

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:24 pm

EXCELLENT POST Emmylou EXCELLENT POST Emmylou EXCELLENT POST Emmylou
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

avatar

Posts : 19553
Points : 19791
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 73
Location : Concord, New Hampshire

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:31 pm

I'm not waiting for ANYthing from that lot--------because I well know that nothing is what I can expect. They wouldn't even permit me the courtesy to appeal my banning, after telling me I was entitled, by their own rules, to do so. Looking back on that now, I should have known they would discover some convenient and never-before-stated "loophole" that would allow them to slither out of that promise. At SBFII, rules are made to be changed at the convenience of TPTB,---and members be damned.
Back to top Go down
janakimack

avatar

Posts : 10857
Points : 11454
Join date : 2009-10-09

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:22 pm

The goalposts have moved along with their whims and they have done precisely what they have pleased no matter what their own rules have stated. Not exactly conducive to running a fair and open fansite!!! Well their loss is our gain - we've got the best people now!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
Jemina

avatar

Posts : 776
Points : 784
Join date : 2011-12-08

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:03 pm

Where's ptkissass Grits 'Thank You So Much PT Farewell' card?
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 59092
Points : 63926
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 68
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:07 pm

PT is not leaving the forum, only her position.
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

avatar

Posts : 49612
Points : 50907
Join date : 2009-10-11
Location : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:17 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
PT is not leaving the forum, only her position.

Why am I NOT surprised.
Back to top Go down
janakimack

avatar

Posts : 10857
Points : 11454
Join date : 2009-10-09

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:20 pm

Wabbit wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
PT is not leaving the forum, only her position.

Why am I NOT surprised.

Probably for the same reason that I'm NOT!?!?!? Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo
Back to top Go down
Jemina

avatar

Posts : 776
Points : 784
Join date : 2011-12-08

PostSubject: Re: SBFII Board Homage To PT   Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:27 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
PT is not leaving the forum, only her position.
I can't picture Tink being one of us. Imagine her getting a warning LOL
Back to top Go down
 
SBFII Board Homage To PT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» SBFII Board Minutes
» SBFII: What they REALLY think of members!
» Yapdogs And Disrupters At SBFII
» SBFII Removes Active Members Number!
» Welcome bjtink to the board!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Revelations-
Jump to: