HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 What Is Tweety Bird?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Clix Pix

avatar

Posts : 46337
Points : 47576
Join date : 2009-09-25
Location : ɐsn `ɐʌ ɟo ɥʇlɐǝʍuoɯɯoɔ

PostSubject: Re: What Is Tweety Bird?   Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:50 pm

I'll bet he's met with some people secretly and privately and then will attend the musical without revealing himself to the rest of the gang there..... Just a hunch.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 59612
Points : 64474
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 68
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: What Is Tweety Bird?   Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:52 pm

It seems that PT still ACTS like an administrator!! She is still busy scolding members.
Back to top Go down
janakimack

avatar

Posts : 10858
Points : 11455
Join date : 2009-10-09

PostSubject: Re: What Is Tweety Bird?   Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:52 pm

Nope he's about as real as Tweety Bird... a total cartoon character, a figment of the imagination, anything but a real live person...
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 59612
Points : 64474
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 68
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: What Is Tweety Bird?   Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:54 pm

Clix Pix wrote:
I'll bet he's met with some people secretly and privately and then will attend the musical without revealing himself to the rest of the gang there..... Just a hunch.
Funny the announcement came through PT and NOT the organizers of the event. I think there was NO meeting with anybody.
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

avatar

Posts : 46337
Points : 47576
Join date : 2009-09-25
Location : ɐsn `ɐʌ ɟo ɥʇlɐǝʍuoɯɯoɔ

PostSubject: Re: What Is Tweety Bird?   Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:23 pm

Well, of course there is the possibility that "Kalua" is not real, that "he" never was, so of course "he" couldn't show up for the musical. So why the elaborate announcement that he was planning to attend? Why the farce? Who was "he" (that is, the real person behind that user name) trying to deceive, and for what purpose?

The mysterious disappearance of "Kalua" sure bears an uncanny resemblance to the mysterious disappearance of "DocRobbie," doesn't it?

Isn't it interesting how just a short time ago Pickled Tink suddenly stepped down from her position as an administrator and now "Kalua" has disappeared?
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

avatar

Posts : 50240
Points : 51543
Join date : 2009-10-10
Location : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: What Is Tweety Bird?   Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:36 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
It seems that PT still ACTS like an administrator!! She is still busy scolding members.

It is called...... OBSESSION.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 15120
Points : 17850
Join date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: What Is Tweety Bird?   Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:16 pm

Based on his own published itinerary, he would have left Chile on March 11. Why would an earthquake two weeks after that cause him any problems, when he had supposedly left two weeks before?
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
bernicer

avatar

Posts : 12289
Points : 12921
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 72
Location : Missouri, USA

PostSubject: Re: What Is Tweety Bird?   Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:21 pm

He must have caught a quick flight back home? Question
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 59612
Points : 64474
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 68
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: What Is Tweety Bird?   Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:04 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
It seems that PT still ACTS like an administrator!! She is still busy scolding members.
OMG!!! I have posted about PT on the Tweety Bird thread!!! The sky will come falling down!!! This is SOOOO off topic!! DJG, I am sooo sorry!! Please do not put me in the timeout corner!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 59612
Points : 64474
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 68
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: What Is Tweety Bird?   Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:21 pm

Is he still behind the curtain? (Acknowledgement goes to W for the idea) lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

avatar

Posts : 19624
Points : 19862
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 73
Location : Concord, New Hampshire

PostSubject: Re: What Is Tweety Bird?   Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:28 pm

Poifeck, Fudgie! Just POIFEK!!!--------The man who isn't there!!!---------- LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag (And never WAS????)
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 59612
Points : 64474
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 68
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: What Is Tweety Bird?   Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:38 pm

WAMcKinley wrote:
Poifeck, Fudgie! Just POIFEK!!!--------The man who isn't there!!!---------- LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag (And never WAS????)
Sorta like this---
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

avatar

Posts : 19624
Points : 19862
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 73
Location : Concord, New Hampshire

PostSubject: Re: What Is Tweety Bird?   Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:59 pm

Or this:

Back to top Go down
Jemina

avatar

Posts : 776
Points : 784
Join date : 2011-12-08

PostSubject: Re: What Is Tweety Bird?   Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:53 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Jemina wrote:
Admin wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Admin wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
TxTammy wrote:
He probably was not in Chile when the earthquake happened! Did he quickly fly back there? Evil or Very Mad
The quake was 2 days ago--funny the announcement was not made till today.

It was also around 134 miles away from where he claims to live.
Maybe he was needed to captain one of the naval ships. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Nah, he'd have boasted about that to get some more lovin' from his 'harem'. Rolling Eyes
Oh he's there. He doesn't miss a trick.
Don't be so sure!
Oh yeah. He's disguised as Granny now.

Back to top Go down
Emmylou

avatar

Posts : 2626
Points : 2785
Join date : 2011-07-06
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: What Is Tweety Bird?   Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:02 pm

Although I am sorry the quake happened to the Chleans, it didn't do too much damage as this CNN report describes:

7.1-magnitude earthquake strikes central Chile



March 25, 2012|By the CNN Wire Staff




A 7.1-magnitude earthquake hit central Chile on Sunday, injuring three people and prompting emergency officials to order an evacuation along parts of the coast.

There were no immediate reports of major damage.

The earthquake was at a depth of 21.6 miles (34.8 km) and struck 16 miles (27 km) north-northwest of Talca, the U.S. Geological Survey said. It had originally reported the quake was offshore and had a magnitude of 7.2.

No tsunami warning was issued and authorities initially canceled an evacuation order that had been issued for parts of the coast. They reissued that order late Sunday as a preventative measure.

So why does Tweety need to be with his family and throw out all those long standing plans to see the musical????

Maybe because he never intended to go?

Maybe because he does not exist as the person he describes at the fan site?

Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 59612
Points : 64474
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 68
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: What Is Tweety Bird?   Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:13 pm

Emmylou wrote:
Although I am sorry the quake happened to the Chleans, it didn't do too much damage as this CNN report describes:

7.1-magnitude earthquake strikes central Chile



March 25, 2012|By the CNN Wire Staff




A 7.1-magnitude earthquake hit central Chile on Sunday, injuring three people and prompting emergency officials to order an evacuation along parts of the coast.

There were no immediate reports of major damage.

The earthquake was at a depth of 21.6 miles (34.8 km) and struck 16 miles (27 km) north-northwest of Talca, the U.S. Geological Survey said. It had originally reported the quake was offshore and had a magnitude of 7.2.

No tsunami warning was issued and authorities initially canceled an evacuation order that had been issued for parts of the coast. They reissued that order late Sunday as a preventative measure.

So why does Tweety need to be with his family and throw out all those long standing plans to see the musical????

Maybe because he never intended to go?

Maybe because he does not exist as the person he describes at the fan site?

http://susahumor.forumotion.com/t3930-kalua-found-fountain-of-youth
Back to top Go down
bajaraquel

avatar

Posts : 2225
Points : 2330
Join date : 2009-11-16
Location : Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico

PostSubject: Re: What Is Tweety Bird?   Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:35 pm

Admin wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
6-7 days of no posts and no tweets! Now, no word of any Tweety sighting in Newcastle!

WHERE IS TWEETY BIRD????

Perhaps he's giving Billy Batsh*t spelling lessons? Wink

Dang, I needed a screen cleaning after that one!
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 59612
Points : 64474
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 68
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: What Is Tweety Bird?   Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:51 pm

Maybe Tweety is visiting with DocRobbie. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

avatar

Posts : 46337
Points : 47576
Join date : 2009-09-25
Location : ɐsn `ɐʌ ɟo ɥʇlɐǝʍuoɯɯoɔ

PostSubject: Re: What Is Tweety Bird?   Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:17 pm

Maybe they're sharing the same jail cell...... or matching cement kimonos.......
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 59612
Points : 64474
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 68
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: What Is Tweety Bird?   Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:46 pm

Maybe Tweety has morphed into his cohort and now you have PickledTwinky! laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

avatar

Posts : 19624
Points : 19862
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 73
Location : Concord, New Hampshire

PostSubject: Re: What Is Tweety Bird?   Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:28 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Maybe Tweety has morphed into his cohort and now you have PickledTwinky! laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry
__________________________________________________

EEEWWWWWWWWW!!! That doesn't sound good at ALL!!!!!! Sick Sick
Back to top Go down
janakimack

avatar

Posts : 10858
Points : 11455
Join date : 2009-10-09

PostSubject: Re: What Is Tweety Bird?   Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:15 am

WAMcKinley wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
Maybe Tweety has morphed into his cohort and now you have PickledTwinky! laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry
__________________________________________________

EEEWWWWWWWWW!!! That doesn't sound good at ALL!!!!!! Sick Sick

Or TickledPwinky ... laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 59612
Points : 64474
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 68
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: What Is Tweety Bird?   Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:22 pm

Awful lot of secrecy concerning kahuna tweety bird. No word and no questioning at SBFII. I am starting to think maybe he is an 00 agent in Her Majesty's Secret Service. Move over 007. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 59612
Points : 64474
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 68
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: What Is Tweety Bird?   Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:37 pm



MY NAME IS BIRD. TWEETY BIRD!!
Back to top Go down
janakimack

avatar

Posts : 10858
Points : 11455
Join date : 2009-10-09

PostSubject: Re: What Is Tweety Bird?   Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:45 pm

Good one, Fudgie. The guy doesn't exist - I keep telling you!!! He's a cartoon character in more ways than one.
Back to top Go down
pipechanter



Posts : 4190
Points : 4235
Join date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: What Is Tweety Bird?   Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:51 pm

It's becoming pretty evident that this character is a figment of someone's imagination, and that someone is less than competent at covering her/his tracks. No surprise with that lot lol!

Curious that the sheeple have clammed up about hilsita's paramour.
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

avatar

Posts : 19624
Points : 19862
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 73
Location : Concord, New Hampshire

PostSubject: Re: What Is Tweety Bird?   Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:16 pm

pipechanter wrote:
It's becoming pretty evident that this character is a figment of someone's imagination, and that someone is less than competent at covering her/his tracks. No surprise with that lot lol!

Curious that the sheeple have clammed up about hilsita's paramour.
_________________________________________________

Ya have to do what you're told EW,----or your days are numbered. (You, TOO, could end up like that infamous ex-administrator Doc Robbie!!!) silent silent silent silent


Last edited by WAMcKinley on Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 59612
Points : 64474
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 68
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: What Is Tweety Bird?   Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:32 pm

Really strange goings-on. No members even asking how Tweety and his family are doing at SBFII. How on earth can this be explained?? No posts from Tweety in 10 or 11 days. Maybe there is a separate chat room there to discuss these matters. Hey members of SBFII, aren't you concerned about your Captain?
Back to top Go down
Emmylou

avatar

Posts : 2626
Points : 2785
Join date : 2011-07-06
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: What Is Tweety Bird?   Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:30 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Really strange goings-on. No members even asking how Tweety and his family are doing at SBFII. How on earth can this be explained?? No posts from Tweety in 10 or 11 days. Maybe there is a separate chat room there to discuss these matters. Hey members of SBFII, aren't you concerned about your Captain?

Yeah, where are the pages of posts wishing Tweety and his family well in the aftermath of the earthquake? Even though it did minimal damage and only slightly injured a few people, Tweetys family must be traumatised for him not to go to Newcastle for the show!

Velly interesting... but stinky! Suspect
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 59612
Points : 64474
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 68
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: What Is Tweety Bird?   Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:23 am

Finally a thread about missing Tweety has been opened at SBFII. Yet the silence is deafening from the staff and admin. Why all the secrecy?
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 59612
Points : 64474
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 68
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: What Is Tweety Bird?   Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 15120
Points : 17850
Join date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: What Is Tweety Bird?   Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:15 pm

I like this section, because the alleged loonies don't bother reading it. You can say pretty much anything you like about them and they'd never know! They've missed a lot! Laughing Twisted2


Last edited by Admin on Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
WAMcKinley

avatar

Posts : 19624
Points : 19862
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 73
Location : Concord, New Hampshire

PostSubject: Re: What Is Tweety Bird?   Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:54 pm

Admin wrote:
I like this section, because the alleged loonies don't bother reading it. You can say pretty much anything you like about them and they'd never know! They've missed a lot! Laughing Twisted2
_______________________________________________________________

Yes,---I'm absolutely sure that the new "Kalua" thread over there had nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that we'd just been discussing his whereabouts over here--------and wondering why none of the fans there were even asking about him. It was just one of those amazing coincidences. I'm convinced of that.----- Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

avatar

Posts : 59612
Points : 64474
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 68
Location : NYS

PostSubject: Re: What Is Tweety Bird?   Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:02 pm

It sure seems as if mum is the word on tweety bird.
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

avatar

Posts : 46337
Points : 47576
Join date : 2009-09-25
Location : ɐsn `ɐʌ ɟo ɥʇlɐǝʍuoɯɯoɔ

PostSubject: Re: What Is Tweety Bird?   Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:11 pm

But...but...but..... Tweety's a canary! Shouldn't we be hearing some singing?!
Back to top Go down
 
What Is Tweety Bird?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» What Is Tweety Bird?
» Ponylady Will Never Work!
» Guns still blazing, playing the music he loves with a new band
» Brand New Inner Conflicts CD $219.95

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Humor & General-
Jump to: