+2
janakimack
fudgemeister
6 posters
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

Was Twinky Right Or Wrong? Empty
PostSubject: Was Twinky Right Or Wrong?   Was Twinky Right Or Wrong? EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:09 pm

Now Susan is being nominated for an honorary degree. They are claiming at SBFII that she will not know who nominated her ( laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor laughfloor ). BUT, for 2 years now Twinky has been warning everybody that they have to watch what they say because Susan might be lurking there since she IS a member!!!! So was Twinky right or wrong? You cannot make this stuff up!!! LOLflag ROFL LOLflag ROFL LOLflag ROFL LOLflag ROFL LOLflag ROFL LOLflag ROFL LOLflag ROFL LOLflag
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Was Twinky Right Or Wrong?   Was Twinky Right Or Wrong? EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:13 pm

Speaking about Twinky---she is acting more like an admin. NOW than before!!
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: Was Twinky Right Or Wrong?   Was Twinky Right Or Wrong? EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:00 pm

I had understood that Twinky is ALWAYS right - no matter what!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was Twinky Right Or Wrong?   Was Twinky Right Or Wrong? EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:03 pm

janakimack wrote:
I had understood that Twinky is ALWAYS right - no matter what!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I thought that applies to all women! Twisted2 hiding Hey, I'm turning into Krapoola! affraid
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Was Twinky Right Or Wrong?   Was Twinky Right Or Wrong? EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:05 pm

Admin wrote:
janakimack wrote:

I thought that applies to all women! Twisted2 hiding Hey, I'm turning into Krapoola! affraid
Speaking of Krapoola......that must have been SOME earthquake. It is not in the news but it just must have hit his house. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Was Twinky Right Or Wrong?   Was Twinky Right Or Wrong? EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:42 pm

You can take the title away from PickledTwinky, but you cannot take PickledTwinky away from the title. She has given up being the admin. like I have given up liking chocolate! Has anyone READ her posts??!! Another thing. Notice the cult mentality---beware of the enemies infiltrating the forum. According to her they are all over the place. As an aside to the subject of her tirade, how long CAN you stay in that place and accept the injustices that go on there?? Exactly 6 weeks before they were ripping Dyebat and LChris to shreds, they were giving them honorary memberships and lauding them to the nth degree! Look it up--it is still there--something they have missed in their massive destabilizing deletions!
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Was Twinky Right Or Wrong?   Was Twinky Right Or Wrong? EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:32 pm

Now she is saying that place is diverse!!!!!!! laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Was Twinky Right Or Wrong?   Was Twinky Right Or Wrong? EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:37 pm

Diverse???? Go back to threads from mid to late 2009. It seems almost one third of the posters have either "guest" or "banned" after their usernames. THEN there was diversity--not now!!!
Back to top Go down
TxTammy

TxTammy

PostSubject: Re: Was Twinky Right Or Wrong?   Was Twinky Right Or Wrong? EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:55 pm

Admin wrote:
janakimack wrote:

Watch it.....you may have a mutiny on your hands because you are outnumbered! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: Was Twinky Right Or Wrong?   Was Twinky Right Or Wrong? EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:28 pm

It's pretty apparent that the latest attempt to quell fan criticism comes just before Susan's birthday. Of course we all know that something has been planned and that a select group of fans will be meeting with Susan to present a load of "gifts" and probably get a load of stuff signed, in the process. So to head off any comments that are sure to be made about this, it is to their advantage to set up a barrage of protest right now and make sure everyone is properly cowed and submissive "before-the-fact." Pretty clever tactic, actually. Wonder how it will work over there. If past experience is any indication, most will buy it.

Wasforgas apparently commented, regarding opinions fans have expressed, that it takes only ONE negative comment from the fans back home to undo the joy of their experiences over there. Really?? Are they really so thin-skinned that they can't countenance even one opinion that isn't a glowingly affirmative tribute to the traveling fans?? How sad. They're happy only when they have everyone either praising one another to the hilt or tripping over themselves, apologizing for expressing even the slightest doubt or concern about ANYthing. Notice how no one is even mentioning the name "Kalua" anymore. The super-censors have done their job!!
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Was Twinky Right Or Wrong?   Was Twinky Right Or Wrong? EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:32 pm

WAMcKinley wrote:
It's pretty apparent that the latest attempt to quell fan criticism comes just before Susan's birthday. Of course we all know that something has been planned and that a select group of fans will be meeting with Susan to present a load of "gifts" and probably get a load of stuff signed, in the process. So to head off any comments that are sure to be made about this, it is to their advantage to set up a barrage of protest right now and make sure everyone is properly cowed and submissive "before-the-fact." Pretty clever tactic, actually. Wonder how it will work over there. If past experience is any indication, most will buy it.

Wasforgas apparently commented, regarding opinions fans have expressed, that it takes only ONE negative comment from the fans back home to undo the joy of their experiences over there. Really?? Are they really so thin-skinned that they can't countenance even one opinion that isn't a glowingly affirmative tribute to the traveling fans?? How sad. They're happy only when they have everyone either praising one another to the hilt or tripping over themselves, apologizing for expressing even the slightest doubt or concern about ANYthing. Notice how no one is even mentioning the name "Kalua" anymore. The super-censors have done their job!!
WAM--all of their criticism is still directed at THIS forum. Notice what Wasforgas said. She was quoting things said on this forum; NOT what has been said on their own forum. They must protect the cult from ALL their perceived enemies--no matter where they are.
Back to top Go down
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

PostSubject: Re: Was Twinky Right Or Wrong?   Was Twinky Right Or Wrong? EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:40 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
WAMcKinley wrote:

WAM--all of their criticism is still directed at THIS forum. Notice what Wasforgas said. She was quoting things said on this forum; NOT what has been said on their own forum. They must protect the cult from ALL their perceived enemies--no matter where they are.

Seems to me they've been going after a few of their own, too, if comments coming to me are any indication. Seems they'll never be satisfied until and unless there is a consistent group-think mentality,---no questions/no alternative opinions/no coloring outside the lines.
From the way they seem to regard us,---you'd think we were over here excoriating their every move, 24/7. At least that's the perception they seem to want the members over there to have. But what has been said negatively of the Newcastle trip,---beyond our observations of the few whose main objective was obviously to push their own selfish agenda?? (And they know who they are!)

We've raved about every fan review of the musical, each one a bit different with unique bits of information. I know I've gone back and read several of them over again, particularly counic's and chook's detailed and colorful accounts. And the pictures are wonderful! It's not the fans we've had our troubles with, but the administration that has a history of mistreating and repressing it's members,---a practice that continues unchecked, despite their insistence to the contrary.

Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: Was Twinky Right Or Wrong?   Was Twinky Right Or Wrong? EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:05 am

I don't forget the past... Suspect

Was Twinky Right Or Wrong? 38107510
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was Twinky Right Or Wrong?   Was Twinky Right Or Wrong? Empty

Back to top Go down

Was Twinky Right Or Wrong?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Revelations-