HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alleged SBFII Profile Manipulations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

Alleged SBFII Profile Manipulations Empty
PostSubject: Alleged SBFII Profile Manipulations   Alleged SBFII Profile Manipulations EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:02 pm

Why are member profiles at SBFII seemingly being manipulated to NOT tell the truth? As I have stated, I had an alias at SBFII named tomfinn. It was found out and I received a notice on login that tomfinn was banned due to it being an alias for me. Yet, if you look at the profile for tomfinn it says "Susan fan", their indication of a regular member with all rights. Why does it not say "banned". Believe me, tomfinn is TRULY banned because I cannot get into the private threads.

There is another old time member who was recently put on pre moderation for 30 days. Yet, if you look at her profile, it too says "Susan fan" and not "pre-moderation".

There is another member who the claim is that she has been banned. Yet, her profile says "read only".

So, the question is why is this being done? Another question--if tomfinn is listed as a regular member, why cannot he read the threads????
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: Alleged SBFII Profile Manipulations   Alleged SBFII Profile Manipulations EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:33 pm

My profile still says "premoderation" (after 1.5 years, worse than purgatory !!), and Fudge appears as banned... Suspect Suspect
Thank G*d there is still the bus in my profile. cheers cheers

Alleged SBFII Profile Manipulations Untitl84
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Alleged SBFII Profile Manipulations   Alleged SBFII Profile Manipulations EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:10 pm

And Tonnie, you were put on pre-mod STRICTLY for being a member of this site as I recall.
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: Alleged SBFII Profile Manipulations   Alleged SBFII Profile Manipulations EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:53 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
And Tonnie, you were put on pre-mod STRICTLY for being a member of this site as I recall.
More or less so I guess, though it was not declared, my ew posts were considered ... lemme think... will check... ahhh: provocative. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Well, they went slightly against the groupthink I suppose, but not more than that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Alleged SBFII Profile Manipulations   Alleged SBFII Profile Manipulations EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:57 pm

tonnie_rocca wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:
More or less so I guess, though it was not declared, my ew posts were considered ... lemme think... will check... ahhh: provocative. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Provocative!?!?! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! That is the case for at least 10 yapdogs and baiters over there. Yet......they are revered members! No No No No No Sick Sick
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Alleged SBFII Profile Manipulations   Alleged SBFII Profile Manipulations EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:52 pm

A thought.....membership is 5,559. Maybe it is a way to keep that number higher. After all, only the Lord knows how many they have banned!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alleged SBFII Profile Manipulations   Alleged SBFII Profile Manipulations Empty

Back to top Go down

Alleged SBFII Profile Manipulations
Page 1 of 1