HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

200 SuBo fanatics discovered ‘living’ in one house!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: 200 SuBo fanatics discovered ‘living’ in one house!   Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:45 pm

Two hundred Susan Boyle red scarf wearing fanatical loonies have been discovered allegedly living in a single house in Scotland.

It is thought the fanatics are using the address in order to become eligible to enter a prize draw to have a personal meet & greet with SuBo, which is only open to those with a UK address.

The house, thought to belong to a Scottish male SuBo fanatic, is also being used as the ‘Centre for Laughably Silly Scottish Accents’, offering ‘Scottish Accent’ courses for those who may win the prize draw.

“Och! Ken guid! Hoosie!” could be heard being chanted from the property earlier today.

“Och, yes, I’ve nae got this doon! I ken do a guid accent! I ken wen this prize! Och!” rambled a fanatic in her ‘Scottish accent’. However, her cover was soon blown when she started line dancing to a song on the radio while yelling ‘Yeehaw!’ in a Texan accent.

The local council has now decided to charge the house owner a £10,000 a year ‘loony tax’ on the property.

Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: 200 SuBo fanatics discovered ‘living’ in one house!   Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:58 pm

lol! ROFL lol! ROFL lol!
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1