fudgemeister
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Susan via Social Media Empty
PostSubject: Susan via Social Media   Susan via Social Media EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 1:44 pm

"@nikkkkkkks" says via Twitter: Susan what you doing here? #susanboyle #bestpals http://pic.twitter.com/uitoNNuinR

Original Twitter link: https://twitter.com/nikkkkkkks/status/342722183845515264

Photo (nikkkkkkks/Twitter,Inc.):

Susan via Social Media BMGYAqkCEAEWFhs
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susan via Social Media   Susan via Social Media EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 1:55 pm

"@5sisterszoo" says via Twitter: Hello Susan! Delighted to welcome Susan Boyle back to the Zoo today, thanks for your support.

http://www.fivesisterszoo.co.uk/news/entry/hello-susan.html
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Susan via Social Media   Susan via Social Media EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 3:18 pm

Candace Lee says via twitter--

Screened a work in progress. My favorite reaction: As a person of no faith whatsoever, I loved the goodness of the film. #TheChristmasCandle

Candace Lee is one of the screenplay writers and a co-producer
Back to top Go down
Robert the Bruce

Robert the Bruce

PostSubject: Re: Susan via Social Media   Susan via Social Media EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:41 pm

fudgemeister wrote:

Screened a work in progress. My favorite reaction: As a person of no faith whatsoever, I loved the goodness of the film. #TheChristmasCandle

How 'bout that! They like their own work!
Back to top Go down
kakariki

kakariki

PostSubject: Re: Susan via Social Media   Susan via Social Media EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:07 pm

Robert the Bruce wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:

But it is interesting to see, that while some have tried to characterize this project as 'religious' , someone very involved in its production admits to being "a person of no faith whatsoever." Very Happy
Back to top Go down
terijay

terijay

PostSubject: Re: Susan via Social Media   Susan via Social Media EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:10 pm

kakariki wrote:
Robert the Bruce wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:

But it is interesting to see, that while some have tried to characterize this project as 'religious' , someone very involved in its production admits to being "a person of no faith whatsoever." Very Happy

I have thought this would be almost a magical kind of movie-- one for people of all beliefs to embrace. I am glad to hear that is sounds like this may be true. It will sell more tickets, and hopefully, Miss Boyle makes a terrific showing and gets her MORE movie roles in the future. If that is what SHE wants, of course.
Back to top Go down
kakariki

kakariki

PostSubject: Re: Susan via Social Media   Susan via Social Media EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:12 pm

terijay wrote:

I have thought this would be almost a magical kind of movie-- one for people of all beliefs to embrace. I am glad to hear that is sounds like this may be true. It will sell more tickets, and hopefully, Miss Boyle makes a terrific showing and gets her MORE movie roles in the future. If that is what SHE wants, of course.

Yes, that is what I am expecting and hoping.
Back to top Go down
trennie

PostSubject: Re: Susan via Social Media   Susan via Social Media EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:28 pm

terijay wrote:
kakariki wrote:
Robert the Bruce wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:

From what she said later, though, I don't think she's up for anymore Victorian films. She said the corset was so tight, she was turning blue.
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Susan via Social Media   Susan via Social Media EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:28 pm

Odd that Candace Lee, who claims to have "no faith whatsoever," is associated with an organization which is very much faith-based.

From their website:

Impact Productions is a not-for-profit motion picture and television production company committed to creating innovative, faith-filled entertainment in order to reach a sight and sound generation.

Over the last twenty years Impact Productions has had the great pleasure of working alongside many mission-minded people and organizations to bring you quality programming for the entire family.

David Barton, Jordan Rubin
John Bevere, Kerry Shook
Mark Crow, Feed the Children
Billy Joe Daugherty, Oral Roberts university
Max Lucado, Teen Mania Ministries
Joyce Meyer, Trinity Broadcast Network
John Osteen, Celebrate Recovery
Joel Osteen, Saddleback Church

We continue to operate as a full service production house for stage, film, television, and live events, offering support from completion to exhibition.

Impact’s projects have garnered a long list of awards including several Addy Awards, Telly Awards, Crown Awards, Dove Awards, Angel Awards, and more.
Back to top Go down
Robert the Bruce

Robert the Bruce

PostSubject: Re: Susan via Social Media   Susan via Social Media EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:36 pm

I werna fooled.
Back to top Go down
trennie

PostSubject: Re: Susan via Social Media   Susan via Social Media EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:07 pm

Clix Pix wrote:
Odd that Candace Lee, who claims to have "no faith whatsoever," is associated with an organization which is very much faith-based.

From their website:

Impact Productions is a not-for-profit motion picture and television production company committed to creating innovative, faith-filled entertainment in order to reach a sight and sound generation.

Over the last twenty years Impact Productions has had the great pleasure of working alongside many mission-minded people and organizations to bring you quality programming for the entire family.

John Bevere, Kerry Shook

We continue to operate as a full service production house for stage, film, television, and live events, offering support from completion to exhibition.

Impact’s projects have garnered a long list of awards including several Addy Awards, Telly Awards, Crown Awards, Dove Awards, Angel Awards, and more.

I think Candace Lee was quoting a bystander at the screening of the "work-in-progress" movie. Perhaps, someone connected with Pinewood Studios.
Back to top Go down
trennie

PostSubject: Re: Susan via Social Media   Susan via Social Media EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:10 pm

terijay wrote:
kakariki wrote:
Robert the Bruce wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:

Susan may not have long to wait for another film gig, although this appears to be cable.

New Saturday night Nickelodeon series wants to book Betty White and Susan Boyle for cameos.
Ariana Grande, Jennette McCurdy To Babysit Lil Wayne? http://on.mtv.com/14GeAMd via @MTVNews
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Susan via Social Media   Susan via Social Media EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:26 pm

trennie wrote:
Clix Pix wrote:

From their website:

John Bevere, Kerry Shook

I think Candace Lee was quoting a bystander at the screening of the "work-in-progress" movie. Perhaps, someone connected with Pinewood Studios.

Ah, gotcha! Sometimes I read too quickly...... Smile I re-read the original tweet and I see what you mean. It does sound rather that way, and as such makes more sense. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
terijay

terijay

PostSubject: Re: Susan via Social Media   Susan via Social Media EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:40 pm

Susan is a wonder as a singer and could do movies if that is what she wants to- i would love to see her in a role where she played a lead.

i think she can do anything she wants to do. I could see her in movie like

Shirley Valentine !
Back to top Go down
kakariki

kakariki

PostSubject: Re: Susan via Social Media   Susan via Social Media EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:42 pm

terijay wrote:
Susan is a wonder as a singer and could do movies if that is what she wants to- i would love to see her in a role where she played a lead.

Shirley Valentine !

Or Calendar Girls. hiding
Back to top Go down
trennie

PostSubject: Re: Susan via Social Media   Susan via Social Media EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:12 am

terijay wrote:

Shirley Valentine !

Don't think this shout out just happened. I think Andy has had Susan's US agent deployed since before the MW commercial, checking out opportunities. She'll start small and work up, as she becomes more familiar with movie sets and TV studios. Familiarity seems to be everything to Susan. She has reason to be apprehensive of the unknown.
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Susan via Social Media   Susan via Social Media EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:20 am

I think before anyone gets too excited about Susan and a future acting career in film or on TV that we all wait to see just how well she does in "The Christmas Candle."
Back to top Go down
trennie

PostSubject: Re: Susan via Social Media   Susan via Social Media EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:02 am

Clix Pix wrote:
I think before anyone gets too excited about Susan and a future acting career in film or on TV that we all wait to see just how well she does in "The Christmas Candle."

I hear no excitement, CP, but interest about the feelers Andy has out in many areas. It's all about expanding Susan's career into as many fields as she is comfortable with. I remind you, by all accounts from many sources, Susan is a very rich woman, who lives modestly by celebrity standards, so she doesn't have to do anything she doesn't enjoy.
Back to top Go down
terijay

terijay

PostSubject: Re: Susan via Social Media   Susan via Social Media EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:05 am

trennie wrote:
Clix Pix wrote:

I hear no excitement, CP, but interest about the feelers Andy has out in many areas. It's all about expanding Susan's career into as many fields as she is comfortable with. I remind you, by all accounts from many sources, Susan is a very rich woman, who lives modestly by celebrity standards, so she doesn't have to do anything she doesn't enjoy.

Oh and he has said it. He wants her to enjoy. I think she might want to act and if so, no one would stop her. Of course, it would have to be a GOOD role for her. At age 52, it might be a little tough.. but certainly NOT impossible
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Susan via Social Media   Susan via Social Media EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:25 am

Just because someone might want to do something doesn't mean that he or she is going to be good at it......or that appropriate roles or appropriate opportunities will become available. And, yes, Susan's wealth means that she can retire tomorrow if she so chooses......
Back to top Go down
Robert the Bruce

Robert the Bruce

PostSubject: Re: Susan via Social Media   Susan via Social Media EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:58 am

terijay wrote:

Oh and he has said it. He wants her to enjoy. I think she might want to act and if so, no one would stop her. Of course, it would have to be a GOOD role for her. At age 52, it might be a little tough.. but certainly NOT impossible

There are a lot of minor character roles in Brit films she could do.
Back to top Go down
trennie

PostSubject: Re: Susan via Social Media   Susan via Social Media EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:10 am

Robert the Bruce wrote:

There are a lot of minor character roles in Brit films she could do.

Exactly. I don't really see Susan becoming a film star at this late date (although some male stars started late). If she wants to, and she comes across on film, I think you're quite right about the possibility of minor character roles in British films or at least films shot in Britain. Doubt she'd want to spend any length of time shooting a film in Hollywood.
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Susan via Social Media   Susan via Social Media EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:24 am

Hee, hee, I know -- you want Susan to have major visibility in the UK AND the US and probably a few other countries, too? Simple: give her a minor role on "Downton Abbey!" ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Too late for Season 4, though, as famed opera singer Dame Kiri Te Kanawha will be appearing and singing on the show then......
Back to top Go down
trennie

PostSubject: Re: Susan via Social Media   Susan via Social Media EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 11:01 am

Clix Pix wrote:
Hee, hee, I know -- you want Susan to have major visibility in the UK AND the US and probably a few other countries, too? Simple: give her a minor role on "Downton Abbey!" ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Too late for Season 4, though, as famed opera singer Dame Kiri Te Kanawha will be appearing and singing on the show then......

Or similar.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susan via Social Media   Susan via Social Media EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:47 pm

"@SammyDelight71" via Twitter says: I met Subo! XD #yasmate! http://pic.twitter.com/XlzThqyIIR

Photo (SammyDelight71/Twitter,Inc.):

Susan via Social Media BMOvVePCEAEiBrw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Susan via Social Media   Susan via Social Media Empty

Back to top Go down

Susan via Social Media
Page 1 of 1