pancake
nevermore
fudgemeister
8 posters
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

Where Are You On The Scale? Empty
PostSubject: Where Are You On The Scale?   Where Are You On The Scale? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:30 am

UH-OH!!!

Where Are You On The Scale? Image

http://drmarkgriffiths.wordpress.com/tag/celebrity-attitude-scale/

What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face 
Back to top Go down
nevermore

nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Where Are You On The Scale?   Where Are You On The Scale? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 11:02 am

I am low level CWS. I don't have anything above low level according to that site.
Back to top Go down
whisper

whisper

PostSubject: Re: Where Are You On The Scale?   Where Are You On The Scale? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 12:44 pm

nevermore wrote:
I am low level CWS.  I don't have anything above low level according to that site.

I too have a low level CWS......Des that make me a real fan..... scratch 
Back to top Go down
pancake

pancake

PostSubject: Re: Where Are You On The Scale?   Where Are You On The Scale? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 12:51 pm

I am low-level too. I guess it's better than no level. However, if we were no level, we wouldn't bother with a fan forum, right.
Back to top Go down
whisper

whisper

PostSubject: Re: Where Are You On The Scale?   Where Are You On The Scale? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 1:50 pm

pancake wrote:
I am low-level too. I guess it's better than no level. However, if we were no level, we wouldn't bother with a fan forum, right.

So true..... LOLflag hairpull 
Back to top Go down
tonnie_rocca

tonnie_rocca

PostSubject: Re: Where Are You On The Scale?   Where Are You On The Scale? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 3:11 pm

pancake wrote:

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.digiter.it/albaen.htm
bernicer

bernicer

PostSubject: Re: Where Are You On The Scale?   Where Are You On The Scale? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 3:17 pm

Low-level CWS for me.  Wink 
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Where Are You On The Scale?   Where Are You On The Scale? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 5:44 pm

SUBO-WORSHIPPER ANONYMOUS MEETING

"My name is fudgemeister. I am a Subo worshipper. I have been off SUBO websites for 2 hours."

"Hello fudgemeister."

"It started in April, 2009. I saw the BGT audition and I was hooked. I watched it 347 times that week. Then the semi and the finals. The CDs. The appearances, the documentaries, the musical, the tweets, the forum, the family dramas, the commercials, the newspaper articles. I feel I am getting better."

"That is good fudgemeister."

"Well, that is it. BTW.......I have to go.....does anyone know where the closest WiFi spot is?"
 LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag 
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: Where Are You On The Scale?   Where Are You On The Scale? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:44 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
SUBO-WORSHIPPER ANONYMOUS MEETING

"My name is fudgemeister. I am a Subo worshipper. I have been off SUBO websites for 2 hours."

"Hello fudgemeister."

"It started in April, 2009. I saw the BGT audition and I was hooked. I watched it 347 times that week. Then the semi and the finals. The CDs. The appearances, the documentaries, the musical, the tweets, the forum, the family dramas, the commercials, the newspaper articles. I feel I am getting better."

"That is good fudgemeister."

"Well, that is it. BTW.......I have to go.....does anyone know where the closest WiFi spot is?"
 LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag LOLflag 

laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor  laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor laughcry laughfloor
Back to top Go down
kakariki

kakariki

PostSubject: Re: Where Are You On The Scale?   Where Are You On The Scale? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 8:49 pm

Most of the people with a serious case wouldn't answer honestly or have the self-awareness to recognize it even if it is pointed out to them.  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Are You On The Scale?   Where Are You On The Scale? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where Are You On The Scale?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Humor & General-
Jump to: