Clix Pix
fudgemeister
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

America's Got Talent Champions Empty
PostSubject: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 9:48 pm

cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering

Last edited by fudgemeister on Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 10:35 pm

Best part of the whole darned show! Smile
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 10:55 pm

Nine years ago this sweet lady sang for us and the world took notice. We still take notice today and honor her for her extraordinary talent and voice and for who she is.  I was, and still am so thrilled that I got to see and hear her live when she came to the US.  I will never forget it. Thank you, Susan , for what you have shared with us. You have made the world a better place.  Smile
Back to top Go down
terijay

terijay

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 11:02 pm

Stunning-- moving-- see my comments on the other thread
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 11:17 pm

America's Got Talent Champions Agt-champions-susan-boyle

Last edited by Wabbit on Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 11:26 pm

Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 11:45 pm

Also lots of very favorable posts at the youtube sight.
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 12:17 am

America's Got Talent Champions Susan-Boyle-AGT
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 12:18 am

America's Got Talent Champions Susan-boyle-f3b9
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 12:21 am

Really, Susan was the most interesting and the best part of the entire show this evening, although of course the other performers each obviously had worked hard and strived to do their best, reaching for sometimes-elusive success.....

Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 12:37 am

I had the show on waiting for her. Honestly watched very little of the acts. Seriously, you've seen 1 sword swallower, or 1 dog act, or 1 boy's group & youve seen them all. Bianca Ryan obviously never got her voice back after her vocal chord problem. The show was Susans. It has been obvious over the last month with the promoting. Simon obviously knew it...he told her she was literally the symbol of the show.

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 2:33 am

America's Got Talent Champions DwMViIZVYAA4rI8?format=jpg&name=small
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 11:46 am

America's Got Talent Champions Susan-boyle-agt-champions
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 11:48 am

America's Got Talent Champions Susan-Boyle-696x327
Back to top Go down
trennie

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 12:06 pm

Here are excerpts from a comment on Susan's performance on AGT by a Jackie fan from her Forum.  It came up in the context of what Jackie has to do when she competes:

"Witness Susan Boyle. A wonderful performance of "Wild Horses" that was effectively "perfect" for the time, the situation, the expectations of the audience and judges.

Until we actually see Jackie's performance it is impossible to judge how we personally feel she did when compared to the others performing in her group.We will not know for awhile what song Jackie actually sung to determine first if she performed well and second if it was a good choice of a song to sing. By that I mean, both the audience and the judges most likely had some expectation based upon what they remember of her performances on AGT (and BGT as a guest). Few probably have seen her recently in concert nor listened to her albums.

I could have seen singing "The Music of the Night" from The Phantom of the Opera. Jackie usually gives a great performance with sensitivity and it is a song that many people in the audience probably would recognize. Plus, it has the history of why Jackie began to sing.

That is where Susan Boyle's choice of song was brilliant. She played into the expectations and surpassed them."
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 12:31 pm

America's Got Talent Champions Sddefault
Back to top Go down
bernicer

bernicer

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 12:35 pm

Awesome performance!! clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 12:50 pm

America's Got Talent Champions Susan
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 1:00 pm

Apparently whoever wrote that isn't aware that Susan has sung "Wild Horses" fairly frequently;  it along with "IDAD" is one of her "signature" songs, as well it should be. She actually sang it on AGT the first time she was on the show as a guest, if I recall correctly.  I don't recall seeing that post anywhere -- must not be a place where I hang out.  There are a couple of discussion forums on Proboards but neither of them is officially associated with Jackie, nor sanctioned by her team,  and many of her fans prefer to participate somewhere else.  There is no longer an official Jackie forum, hasn't been for quite some time now.  

As for Jackie, yes, her fans are curious to know what she sang on AGT but we won't know until the fifth episode of the show is aired, which is the one in which Jackie appeared.   My guess is that she sang one of the songs which she had originally performed when she first appeared on AGT at age ten; she still sings a couple of those today, as they are classic and timeless arias.  I'm betting on "O Mio Babbino Caro".  

Rumor has it that outside of the competition Jackie also makes an additional appearance on the finale show, and if that is the case it is possible that she will sing one of the contemporary  musical theatre songs from her upcoming new album;  she recently performed five songs in NYC at the Association of Performing Arts Professionals  Showcase Brunch, and sang "Burn" from "Hamilton" and "I'm Not That Girl" from "Wicked" in addition to other material from her concert repertoire, including two other songs, also from musical theatre:  "Somewhere" and "Once Upon a December."   "Music of the Night" was the song with which she wrapped things up.   Since "MOTN" is one which she frequently sings in concert and sang at the Showcase brunch as well, that would indeed be a good choice for her to perform on AGT, too.....  We won't know for a while yet!   At the brunch Jackie announced that her new album will be coming out in March.    

One thing is for sure:  the Jackie who walks out on that AGT stage to participate in "AGT: The Champions" is very different looking from the cute little ten-year-old in a red dress!  Jackie is now eighteen -- she will be nineteen in April -- and her elegant, form-fitting gown is flattering, stylish and contemporary.  Her voice has matured as well:  it is now richer, especially in the lower and mid-range, but hasn't lost that beautiful timbre.     I am already looking forward to a couple of concerts coming up in February, and to seeing and hearing at least a few of those new songs live.

Last edited by Clix Pix on Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 1:11 pm

America's Got Talent Champions Susan-Boyle-left-speechless-as-she-gets-the-Golden-Buzzer
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 1:18 pm

America's Got Talent Champions Susan-boyle-agt-champions-show-singing-today-inline-190108-03_828844114d979a1e043e9255f8a7d94b.fit-760w
Back to top Go down
trennie

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 2:01 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
I had the show on waiting for her. Honestly watched very little of the acts. Seriously, you've seen 1 sword swallower, or 1 dog act, or 1 boy's group & youve seen them all. Bianca Ryan obviously never got her voice back after her vocal chord problem. The show was Susans. It has been obvious over the last month with the promoting. Simon obviously knew it...he told her she was literally the symbol of the show.

Simon is looking older and unhealthy.
Back to top Go down
raggy

raggy

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 2:06 pm

I only watched it on YouTube as well, since Susan is the only one I was interested in. I've been trying to find one word that best describes her performance, but I'm still unsuccessful. It was a combination of magnificent and moving. Susan was confident, strong, humble, funny....a woman aware of her talent and comfortable in her own skin. Bravo, Susan!!
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 2:23 pm

I am always amazed at the audience reaction to her. There seemed to be tons of younger people in that audience & they genuinely seemed to like her & the song. And their reaction to the Golden Buzzer was just magnificent.
Back to top Go down
trennie

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 2:34 pm

raggy wrote:
I only watched it on YouTube as well, since Susan is the only one I was interested in.  I've been trying to find one word that best describes her performance, but I'm still unsuccessful.  It was a combination of magnificent and moving.  Susan was confident, strong, humble, funny....a woman aware of her talent and comfortable in her own skin.  Bravo, Susan!!
cheering cheering cheering
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 4:57 pm

Almost 8 hours since this video hit youtube & it is almost at 2 million views! And that does not include the many entertainment sites that are showing this same video.
Back to top Go down
donaha

donaha

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 5:35 pm

I can't really add anything here, but Susan as usual brought tears and and appreciation of that wonderful voice .I really think Simon has a true affection for Susan unlike anything he shows for other performers. I noticed he just threw his head back and laughed when she shimmied while approaching the microphone.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 6:22 pm

donaha wrote:
I can't really add anything here, but Susan as usual brought tears and and appreciation of that wonderful voice .I really think Simon has a true affection for Susan unlike anything he shows for other performers. I noticed he just threw his head back and laughed when she shimmied while approaching the microphone.
He lived through that after BGT breakdown she had & is so happy about how things eventually turned out for her. So, yes, he cares about her & is very proud about his part in the successful aftermath.
Back to top Go down
trennie

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 6:41 pm

donaha wrote:

Re: Simon's affection for Susan: I think he really does find her endearing now.  The way he took her face in both his hands was a really sweet gesture that I've never seen him do with anyone else, before.  Almost as though she were a younger sister.
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 7:42 pm

Yes, Simon definitely seems to have a soft spot in his heart for Susan! Smile
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 7:53 pm

It is almost 8 PM. This video is up for almost 24 hours. If you click on Youtube in the video, it will take you to the youtube site where it shows it is the 5th most trending video right now!cheerscheerscheers
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 8:47 pm

Vote on youtube--Approx 50,000 favorable to almost 1000 unfavorable. That is approx a vote of 98% for & 2% against.
Back to top Go down
trennie

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 9:08 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
Vote on youtube--Approx 50,000 favorable to almost 1000 unfavorable. That is approx a vote of 98% for & 2% against.
Could the news get any better??
Back to top Go down
trennie

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 9:21 pm

raggy wrote:
I only watched it on YouTube as well, since Susan is the only one I was interested in.  I've been trying to find one word that best describes her performance, but I'm still unsuccessful.  It was a combination of magnificent and moving.  Susan was confident, strong, humble, funny....a woman aware of her talent and comfortable in her own skin.  Bravo, Susan!!
Exactly.  That sums it up so well.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 9:49 pm

From a tweeter--

“The hairs of my neck stood up.

[ltr]Well done I’m actually trembling at this moment. So perfect. Such class. Such grace. Such a inspiration for all the disabled, cast offs, ignored, bullied, and caregivers who want a life after family caregiving. Tears.”[/ltr]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: America's Got Talent Champions   America's Got Talent Champions Empty

Back to top Go down

America's Got Talent Champions
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Susan News-
Jump to: