HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

best wishes for sassy's forum baby

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

best wishes for sassy's forum baby Empty
PostSubject: best wishes for sassy's forum baby   best wishes for sassy's forum baby EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:28 pm

I wish to congratulate Sassy and susanito (first forum baby)

Enhorabuena! cheering

best wishes for sassy's forum baby Images10

Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: best wishes for sassy's forum baby   best wishes for sassy's forum baby EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:30 pm

How exciting! Congratulations to Sassy and her new wee one!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best wishes for sassy's forum baby   best wishes for sassy's forum baby EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:39 pm

Congratulations Sassy! cheers
Back to top Go down
BettyBoop

BettyBoop

PostSubject: Re: best wishes for sassy's forum baby   best wishes for sassy's forum baby EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:42 pm

A new Canadian. Congratulations to Sassy and Lillian Rene and her big sisters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best wishes for sassy's forum baby   best wishes for sassy's forum baby EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:45 pm

Yes congratulations to Sassy and the baby and the whole family....yahhhhh clapping

Dog Dance A first forum baby another addition to the Susan fan-club... Dog Dance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best wishes for sassy's forum baby   best wishes for sassy's forum baby EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:53 pm

sucanfun wrote:
A new Canadian. Congratulations to Sassy and Lillian Rene and her big sisters.
Is it a girl? Popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best wishes for sassy's forum baby   best wishes for sassy's forum baby EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:09 pm

Congratulations! Soothe the baby to sleep with the songs of Susan... Cool
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: best wishes for sassy's forum baby   best wishes for sassy's forum baby EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:11 pm

I would guess it is a girl, with a name like Lillian Rene! Pretty name..... How big was she at birth? I remember that Sassy had gotten quite large and I would imagine that towards the end she was pretty uncomfortable. Isn't the baby a bit early? I thought she was due some time in August? Oh -- I keep forgetting that it is nearly August already! Also, I guess a lot of times a second or third child will come along a lot faster and earlier than a first one.

Susan's music will be wonderful as lullabies for this wee one....
Back to top Go down
BettyBoop

BettyBoop

PostSubject: Re: best wishes for sassy's forum baby   best wishes for sassy's forum baby EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 5:04 pm

Clix Pix wrote:
I would guess it is a girl, with a name like Lillian Rene! Pretty name..... How big was she at birth? I remember that Sassy had gotten quite large and I would imagine that towards the end she was pretty uncomfortable. Isn't the baby a bit early? I thought she was due some time in August? Oh -- I keep forgetting that it is nearly August already! Also, I guess a lot of times a second or third child will come along a lot faster and earlier than a first one.

Susan's music will be wonderful as lullabies for this wee one....

Lillian Renee was born early this morning. Mom and baby doing well. She was born at 3:44am July 29th, 2010 weighing in 7lbs 03oz 53cm long.

Back to top Go down
toplass

toplass

PostSubject: Re: best wishes for sassy's forum baby   best wishes for sassy's forum baby EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 5:08 pm

Sassy isn't a member here tho is she so she unlikely to see these good wishes for her.

Will somebody pass them on? And I don't mean those that come creeping in to report back to their puppet masters

Congratulations Sassy on the birth of your little girl cheers

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best wishes for sassy's forum baby   best wishes for sassy's forum baby EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 5:26 pm

Toplass wrote:
Sassy isn't a member here tho is she so she unlikely to see these good wishes for her.

Will somebody pass them on? And I don't mean those that come creeping in to report back to their puppet masters

LOLflag I think one reason we've been posting in the "everyone can read it" section is on the assumption that some people might be getting curious about our site and pop over for a look. In this section they will be able to read our words and sentiments directly, rather than second-hand reports filtered through several layers of approval or such like. Even so, your point is a good one: We have no way of guaranteeing that a specific person will be over here reading, so best to point her in this direction.

(Though I can't imagine she's got much time or energy to be on the computer at any site, having just had a baby!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best wishes for sassy's forum baby   best wishes for sassy's forum baby EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:02 pm

Have they passed the hat yet for the baby shower?

The first red baby scarf maybe?
stirpot
best wishes for sassy's forum baby Red_sc10
Back to top Go down
toplass

toplass

PostSubject: Re: best wishes for sassy's forum baby   best wishes for sassy's forum baby EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:08 pm

BohemianSpirit wrote:
Toplass wrote:

LOLflag I think one reason we've been posting in the "everyone can read it" section is on the assumption that some people might be getting curious about our site and pop over for a look. In this section they will be able to read our words and sentiments directly, rather than second-hand reports filtered through several layers of approval or such like. Even so, your point is a good one: We have no way of guaranteeing that a specific person will be over here reading, so best to point her in this direction.

(Though I can't imagine she's got much time or energy to be on the computer at any site, having just had a baby!)

Oh stupid me! I read everything from "new posts since last visit" or whatever it says so never know what section I am in - doh Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best wishes for sassy's forum baby   best wishes for sassy's forum baby EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:24 pm

How is that Sassy didn't name the baby Susanita eh! or Piersa baby? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
sue2

sue2

PostSubject: Re: best wishes for sassy's forum baby   best wishes for sassy's forum baby EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:19 pm

Congratulations Sassy. Enjoy every magic moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best wishes for sassy's forum baby   best wishes for sassy's forum baby Empty

Back to top Go down

best wishes for sassy's forum baby
Page 1 of 1