Banning rumours - load of crap!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Banning rumours - load of crap! Empty
PostSubject: Banning rumours - load of crap!   Banning rumours - load of crap! EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:35 am

Well, it seems like the poop stirrers over at the alleged super-duper bestest SuBo forum on Earth (you know the ones, silly old ladies with red scarves) are alleging that we ban everything that moves over here at SusaHumor. Well, as usual, that's just a load of crap. Truth is, we don't really ban anyone unless members think they've done something really horrible, and all other options have failed us. We remove dead accounts (folks who haven't logged in or posted for months) just to clean the place up a bit, and we do remove accounts where we've discovered a member is up to no good (like trolling, spying, generally trying to stir the poop and such like). We don't have volumes of rules like the other forum, we don't have 'time-outs', 'read onlys', 'go sit in the naughty chair and think about what you've done' and all that nonsense, because we're adults. Rolling Eyes As usual, the little old ladies with red scarves are trying to stir poop again in a feeble attempt to deflect the crap away from them and on to us. As I have said before, that place is just a toxic pile of festering poop. If any of the old ladies want to know anything about SusaHumor, they should just ask me and not go around trying to cause trouble like the stoopid little girls they are. They should get themselves a life, rather than just 'doing lunch' and living off their wealthy husband's money!
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: Banning rumours - load of crap!   Banning rumours - load of crap! EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:15 pm

Admin wrote:
Well, it seems like the poop stirrers over at the alleged super-duper bestest SuBo forum on Earth (you know the ones, silly old ladies with red scarves) are alleging that we ban everything that moves over here at SusaHumor. Well, as usual, that's just a load of crap. Truth is, we don't really ban anyone unless members think they've done something really horrible, and all other options have failed us. We remove dead accounts (folks who haven't logged in or posted for months) just to clean the place up a bit, and we do remove accounts where we've discovered a member is up to no good (like trolling, spying, generally trying to stir the poop and such like). We don't have volumes of rules like the other forum, we don't have 'time-outs', 'read onlys', 'go sit in the naughty chair and think about what you've done' and all that nonsense, because we're adults. Rolling Eyes As usual, the little old ladies with red scarves are trying to stir poop again in a feeble attempt to deflect the crap away from them and on to us. As I have said before, that place is just a toxic pile of festering poop. If any of the old ladies want to know anything about SusaHumor, they should just ask me and not go around trying to cause trouble like the stoopid little girls they are. They should get themselves a life, rather than just 'doing lunch' and living off their wealthy husband's money!

LOL!!! Here ya go - for anyone who questions their own self-control and feels the need to place themselves in the occasional time-out zone:
Banning rumours - load of crap! Time-o10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banning rumours - load of crap!   Banning rumours - load of crap! EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:57 pm

I tried to start a Naughty Chair thread, but nobody wanted to play... Sad

Back to top Go down
skywriter

skywriter

PostSubject: Re: Banning rumours - load of crap!   Banning rumours - load of crap! EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 5:12 pm

BohemianSpirit wrote:
That's because you stole my naughty Chair and wouldn't give it back! Bad, bad Boh! You do not Play and Work Well With Others, so I'm reporting you to the Naughty Chair Police and the Bored of Appeals Police and the Bored of the Bored Police.
And now you're in BIG TROUBLE! Cheeky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banning rumours - load of crap!   Banning rumours - load of crap! EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 5:41 pm

skywriter wrote:
BohemianSpirit wrote:
That's because you stole my naughty Chair and wouldn't give it back! Bad, bad Boh! You do not Play and Work Well With Others, so I'm reporting you to the Naughty Chair Police and the Bored of Appeals Police and the Bored of the Bored Police.
And now you're in BIG TROUBLE! Cheeky

Oh, goody!!! clapping Will you be my Friend?
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Banning rumours - load of crap!   Banning rumours - load of crap! EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:16 pm

How Tink and Kalua handle a 61 year-old!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banning rumours - load of crap!   Banning rumours - load of crap! EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 8:09 pm

That poor kid. Crying and upset, so HEY! Let's get the video camera and post it on YouTube!

Even kids deserve more respect than that.
Back to top Go down
janakimack

janakimack

PostSubject: Re: Banning rumours - load of crap!   Banning rumours - load of crap! EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:52 am

You guys are INCORRIGIBLE...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banning rumours - load of crap!   Banning rumours - load of crap! Empty

Back to top Go down

Banning rumours - load of crap!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Revelations-
Jump to: