HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 Who Denigrates Susan!?!?

Go down 
+10
skywriter
bajaraquel
xjsarah
whisper
dyebat
Lovin' Every Minute
Admin
Clix Pix
Wabbit
fudgemeister
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

fudgemeister


Posts : 83691
Points : 89749
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 74
Location : NYS

Who Denigrates Susan!?!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Denigrates Susan!?!?   Who Denigrates Susan!?!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:01 pm

No No No No No No No No No No No No No
Who Denigrates Susan!?!? - Page 2 12920910
Back to top Go down
Jemina

Jemina


Posts : 776
Points : 784
Join date : 2011-12-08

Who Denigrates Susan!?!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Denigrates Susan!?!?   Who Denigrates Susan!?!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:04 pm

Clix Pix wrote:
What I don't get is why these SBFII fans are shelling out $400-500 for something which really lies within the purview (and budget) of the star's own PR process..... Heck, the whole "paper doll" concept is nothing new and indeed through the years, including recently, some other stars' PR people have paid for mass production of and issued paper doll cutouts of their star which were sold to fans for $30.00-40.00 in various stores around the US and probably other countries as well. Yep. Same darned thing as the proposed "Flat Susan": Paperdoll/standup cutout figurines of the star. Yep, sold in stores for $30 - $40.00 to fans who were avid enough to purchase one.

This is gobsmacking. What's this nonsense of some Susan Boyle fans footing the bill for what is really a PR responsibility? Paying out $400 - 500.00? Huh? Collecting funds for this? Something is sooo, sooo wrong with this picture! LOL, don't these fans realize that they're being used, SO used.....?! On the internet we call that "pwned."

P W N E D

Big-time.
$400? Try almost $600.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister


Posts : 83691
Points : 89749
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 74
Location : NYS

Who Denigrates Susan!?!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Denigrates Susan!?!?   Who Denigrates Susan!?!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:18 pm

Jemina wrote:
Clix Pix wrote:
What I don't get is why these SBFII fans are shelling out $400-500 for something which really lies within the purview (and budget) of the star's own PR process..... Heck, the whole "paper doll" concept is nothing new and indeed through the years, including recently, some other stars' PR people have paid for mass production of and issued paper doll cutouts of their star which were sold to fans for $30.00-40.00 in various stores around the US and probably other countries as well. Yep. Same darned thing as the proposed "Flat Susan": Paperdoll/standup cutout figurines of the star. Yep, sold in stores for $30 - $40.00 to fans who were avid enough to purchase one.

This is gobsmacking. What's this nonsense of some Susan Boyle fans footing the bill for what is really a PR responsibility? Paying out $400 - 500.00? Huh? Collecting funds for this? Something is sooo, sooo wrong with this picture! LOL, don't these fans realize that they're being used, SO used.....?! On the internet we call that "pwned."

P W N E D

Big-time.
$400? Try almost $600.
I think that is for 2 of them.
Back to top Go down
Clix Pix

Clix Pix


Posts : 48053
Points : 49392
Join date : 2009-09-25
Location : ɐsn `ɐʌ ɟo ɥʇlɐǝʍuoɯɯoɔ

Who Denigrates Susan!?!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Denigrates Susan!?!?   Who Denigrates Susan!?!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:32 pm

TWO of them?! Isn't one enough? For crying out loud, if their precious "Flat Susan" gets damaged or lost in the mail or whatever, then they could just order another one at that time, couldn't they?
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister


Posts : 83691
Points : 89749
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 74
Location : NYS

Who Denigrates Susan!?!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Denigrates Susan!?!?   Who Denigrates Susan!?!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:49 pm

Clix Pix wrote:
TWO of them?! Isn't one enough? For crying out loud, if their precious "Flat Susan" gets damaged or lost in the mail or whatever, then they could just order another one at that time, couldn't they?
They want one for the US and one for Europe. This will cut down on shipping costs over time.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin


Posts : 16272
Points : 19536
Join date : 2009-09-19

Who Denigrates Susan!?!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Denigrates Susan!?!?   Who Denigrates Susan!?!? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:43 pm

Hey look, their 'Flat Susan' antics have made it to the news! Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
fudgemeister

fudgemeister


Posts : 83691
Points : 89749
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 74
Location : NYS

Who Denigrates Susan!?!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Denigrates Susan!?!?   Who Denigrates Susan!?!? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:10 pm

Admin wrote:
Hey look, their 'Flat Susan' antics have made it to the news! Laughing

Boss, given this news, and the fact that a Mr. Potatohead statue has already been removed from one English town, I think it might be wise that FMPH not be brought to Newcastle. Of course, I will speak to my fellow Susahumor members about this important decision.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister


Posts : 83691
Points : 89749
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 74
Location : NYS

Who Denigrates Susan!?!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Denigrates Susan!?!?   Who Denigrates Susan!?!? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:09 am

AT SBFII they just closed the thread about Susan removing her denture at the airport because it is not flattering to Susan. This from a crew that has no problem with calling her Lirpa Loof, and showing a woman talking down to her and flat Susan ON YOUTUBE!!

Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister


Posts : 83691
Points : 89749
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 74
Location : NYS

Who Denigrates Susan!?!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Denigrates Susan!?!?   Who Denigrates Susan!?!? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:53 pm

I have a question--what do you get when you add 300 performance videos of Susan to the video below??

Answer--a lot of totally crap videos!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Who Denigrates Susan!?!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Denigrates Susan!?!?   Who Denigrates Susan!?!? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Who Denigrates Susan!?!?
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Revelations-
Jump to: