+2
whisper
fudgemeister
6 posters
AuthorMessage
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

Who is right PickledTink?? Empty
PostSubject: Who is right PickledTink??   Who is right PickledTink?? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 7:15 am

On 1-14-11 PickledTink opened a thread called RE: Charity Donation. She claimed emphatically that she did not have access to the bank account, the checkbook, or the paypal account! Yet, on 3-2-11 in the thread about the Financial report ending January, 2011, Truusbuist stated that PickledTink DID have access to these things! So, PickledTink, who is right, you or Truusbuist??
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Who is right PickledTink??   Who is right PickledTink?? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:56 am

PickledTink, you stated in your "Enough Is Enough" thread the following," Asking questions in a polite manner is never discouraged." Therefore, PLEASE post your response to my question in the SBFII forum. I await your reply. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
whisper

whisper

PostSubject: Re: Who is right PickledTink??   Who is right PickledTink?? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:51 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
On 1-14-11 PickledTink opened a thread called RE: Charity Donation. She claimed emphatically that she did not have access to the bank account, the checkbook, or the paypal account! Yet, on 3-2-11 in the thread about the Financial report ending January, 2011, Truusbuist stated that PickledTink DID have access to these things! So, PickledTink, who is right, you or Truusbuist??

Fudge if you cannot get that answer from PT the person who should know is Cicichi since she is the treasurer. She should know who has access or not? I find this strange that a board member does not know and therefore there is the discrepancy between PT statement and Truusbuist. One of the two is giving false information...Shocked
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Who is right PickledTink??   Who is right PickledTink?? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:10 pm

whisper wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:

Fudge if you cannot get that answer from PT the person who should know is Cicichi since she is the treasurer. She should know who has access or not? I find this strange that a board member does not know and therefore there is the discrepancy between PT statement and Truusbuist. One of the two is giving false information...Shocked
I am certain that cicichi will not respond to me since I posted her pms to me in the guest forum.
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Who is right PickledTink??   Who is right PickledTink?? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:00 pm

fudgemeister wrote:
whisper wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:

I am certain that cicichi will not respond to me since I posted her pms to me in the guest forum.

Seems to me the right hand at SBFII doesn't know what the left hand is doing. It will be interesting to see if they have overlooked any LAWS they should have researched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is right PickledTink??   Who is right PickledTink?? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:45 am

now we know why PT felt guilty enough to pay the charity money. I don't think I am wrong when I asked if they used that money illegally. I still question till this day if they used it...
I was told by Special K himself that it was liable so I asked Chris to remove said post on her blog, and Special K threatened me with banning for posting a question on a blog. And he said he would ban me by ISP and IP...

They are criminals. And liars.
Back to top Go down
fudgemeister

fudgemeister

PostSubject: Re: Who is right PickledTink??   Who is right PickledTink?? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:59 am

I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them. ~Adlai Stevenson, campaign speech, 1952
Back to top Go down
toplass

toplass

PostSubject: Re: Who is right PickledTink??   Who is right PickledTink?? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:39 am

Sassyone wrote:
now we know why PT felt guilty enough to pay the charity money. I don't think I am wrong when I asked if they used that money illegally. I still question till this day if they used it...
I was told by Special K himself that it was liable so I asked Chris to remove said post on her blog, and Special K threatened me with banning for posting a question on a blog. And he said he would ban me by ISP and IP...

Maybe wielding his "powers" (snort) is his preferred method of curing erectile dysfunction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is right PickledTink??   Who is right PickledTink?? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:09 pm

Toplass wrote:
Sassyone wrote:

Maybe wielding his "powers" (snort) is his preferred method of curing erectile dysfunction.

laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is right PickledTink??   Who is right PickledTink?? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:14 pm

whisper wrote:
fudgemeister wrote:

Cicichi is now permanently ensconced with the pack...do not expect anything coming from her that has not been thoroughly scrutinized and rubberstamped by Kalua and Pickled.
Back to top Go down
bajaraquel

bajaraquel

PostSubject: Re: Who is right PickledTink??   Who is right PickledTink?? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:49 pm

Sassyone wrote:

So can someone explain to me, a person who doesn't want to expend the energy to even think about their antics, how can they punish someone from their forum for posting on another forum or chat? What makes them think that is legal? Aren't they a U.S. non-profit? Or why is it they have to have spies on other forums? Begs me to question what they have to hide or who are they trying to control? Susan? If that is the case, I'm extremely afraid for Susan. Is it normal to expend such energy in managing a fansite?
Back to top Go down
sue2

sue2

PostSubject: Re: Who is right PickledTink??   Who is right PickledTink?? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:02 pm

fudgemeister wrote:

I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them. ~Adlai Stevenson, campaign speech, 1952

A perfectly apt and fitting quote.

clapping clapping

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is right PickledTink??   Who is right PickledTink?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is right PickledTink??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Revelations-
Jump to: