Wabbit
fudgemeister
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WAMcKinley

WAMcKinley

Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job!   Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:06 pm

I think she had help writing that. Was it delivered by several large, brutal-looking henchmen?? Did they carve anything into your door---------or take any of the cows with them when they left in their oxcart?? ape ape geek
Back to top Go down

Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job!   Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:28 am

feistyfilly wrote:
Tinky and Kabalooie
Administrators
SBII
London, England

Dear Tinky and Kabalooie:

Thank you for your letter of March 25th, 2011. After careful consideration I regret to inform you that I am unable to accept your refusal to offer me employment with your fansite.

This year I have been particularily fortunate in receiving an unusually large number of rejection letters. With such a varied and promising field of candidates it is impossible for me to accept all refusals.

Despite SBII's outstanding qualification and previous experience in rejecting applicants, I find that your rejection does not meet my needs at this time. Therefore I will initiate employment with your fansite as Technical Advisor immediately following my appearance on Dancing With The Stars. I look forward to seeing you then. Do not consider moving as I will find you.

Sincerely

Master Fudgemeister

You need to share this with Tinky winky

It's a rejection letter for a job the guy applied for...it's hysterical

Back to top Go down

Fudgemeister Available for SBFII Job!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2