+2
johnnycake
Clix Pix
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

Fangs for the Memories....... Empty
PostSubject: Fangs for the Memories.......   Fangs for the Memories....... EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:08 pm

I hear that there is some important news at SBFII.....

Since I cannot post or participate there, I will offer my thoughts and send-off to Danileo and Judy here:

Fangs for the memories!
Back to top Go down
johnnycake

johnnycake

PostSubject: Re: Fangs for the Memories.......   Fangs for the Memories....... EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:17 pm

Clix Pix wrote:

Since I cannot post or participate there, I will offer my thoughts and send-off to Danileo and Judy here:

Fangs for the memories!

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fangs for the Memories.......   Fangs for the Memories....... EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:19 pm

Oh crap, here come the death threats again! Rolling Eyes Hey loonies, I didn't say it did I! Threaten somebody else for a change! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
Clix Pix

Clix Pix

PostSubject: Re: Fangs for the Memories.......   Fangs for the Memories....... EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:24 pm

Nah, don't worry, Boss...... If they want they can try to come after me with the death threats but since Danileo was defanged a long time ago, I'm not worried......
Back to top Go down
Lovin' Every Minute

Lovin' Every Minute

PostSubject: Re: Fangs for the Memories.......   Fangs for the Memories....... EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:30 am

Clix Pix wrote:

Fangs for the memories!

Ha ha ha ha ha!! geek

Oh and BTW - don't let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out!! Wink
Back to top Go down
xeno

xeno

PostSubject: Re: Fangs for the Memories.......   Fangs for the Memories....... EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:19 pm

Admin wrote:
Oh crap, here come the death threats again! Rolling Eyes Hey loonies, I didn't say it did I! Threaten somebody else for a change! Evil or Very Mad

Do they email you death threats? Report them, however they do it. Their ISPs and email providers would be interested to know about their activities.
Back to top Go down
bajaraquel

bajaraquel

PostSubject: Re: Fangs for the Memories.......   Fangs for the Memories....... EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:18 am

xeno wrote:
Admin wrote:

Do they email you death threats? Report them, however they do it. Their ISPs and email providers would be interested to know about their activities.

The dillusioned don't believe they can do anything wrong
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fangs for the Memories.......   Fangs for the Memories....... EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:19 am

xeno wrote:
Admin wrote:

No, they're not brave enough. They send them to other people through other sites.
Back to top Go down
http://susahumor.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fangs for the Memories.......   Fangs for the Memories....... Empty

Back to top Go down

Fangs for the Memories.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SusaHumor :: Guest Forum :: Guest Forum - Revelations-
Jump to: